Phoebe Court #13 Moped at school, Mick getting mad, have a choking hazard, mummy has an ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No problem filming it though, I never had someone teach me other than my parents, so weird

Reactions: 8
How sad to not teach your own child to ride a bike? These are the memories you remember forever! All Vespa will remember is her mum paying a stranger to teach her as her own mother has zero patience to deal with a four year old. Also what’s the rush with her learning? If she feels more confident with the stabilisers let her ride with the stabilisers?! There’s no age limit as to when you have to ride a bike!! She’s infuriating.

Reactions: 16
I disagree with homework at primary school as it’s mainly time consuming projects that are terrible for working parents, but everybody should be reading with their kids every day. It’s one of the best starts you can give them. If she has time to read tattle she can read to her kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I thought it was Jim to start with. Then realised it wasn't so presumed it was her grandad or something. But no? She paid someone to teach her? Whilst she sat on her arse in the car?

Reactions: 15
Wow I didn’t notice that wasn’t jim! She tries to act like such an amazing parent with her book reading tips when the reality is she says it’s the first time they’ve bothered to read the book and It seems v has no interest in reading it which strikes me as it not being part of their daily routine

Reactions: 14
As if she bought a frog bike and then wanted to put stabilisers on it. Just goes to show its all for bleeping show with her.

Reactions: 7
I wonder if she’ll look back and have regrets at all this.
Lazy “mama”

I still remember my parents teaching me to ride my bike and me and mr swipe up are helping our son too!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
She’s paid someone to teach her kid to ride a bike?! Her kid that is in reception? She is an absolute loon! I couldn’t ride a bike until I was about 7 (no balance) yet my Dad and Grandad had me out, patiently holding on to the seat, running along side shouting ‘pedal, pedal,pedal’. Isn’t that what all parents do?
The best gift you can give your children is your time. She doesn’t work, has no money worries (despite her budgeting ‘tips’) yet she spends all her time setting up activities that she never joins in with just so she can ‘film’ some content. She really needs to put the phone down, sit on the floor with her kids and play. I get the impression she sits on the sofa, phone in hand, TV on and let’s the kids do what they want. I imagine they live in a shouty house with the kids wondering when Mummy will lose her tit again!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She’s paid someone to teach her kid to ride a bike?! Her kid that is in reception? She is an absolute loon! I couldn’t ride a bike until I was about 7 (no balance) yet my Dad and Grandad had me out, patiently holding on to the seat, running along side shouting ‘pedal, pedal,pedal’. Isn’t that what all parents do?
The best gift you can give your children is your time. She doesn’t work, has no money worries (despite her budgeting ‘tips’) yet she spends all her time setting up activities that she never joins in with just so she can ‘film’ some content. She really needs to put the phone down, sit on the floor with her kids and play. I get the impression she sits on the sofa, phone in hand, TV on and let’s the kids do what they want. I imagine they live in a shouty house with the kids wondering when Mummy will lose her tit again!
Too busy making videos on how to pack for the swimming pool….

Money's too tight to mention
I can't get an un-em-ploy-ment ex-ten-sion
Money's too tight to mention
22DF6E65-A5C9-4E37-AAEE-BE52207800DB.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Good old relatable, down to earth Mick strikes again.... this why I can't bleeping stand the woman. She goes on about kids not being able to afford school meals and going hungry, disadvantaged kids not having any shoes, not getting into debt ... but will quite happily spunk (Jim's or her dad's) money on the most ridiculous things!! Yeah she can buy what she wants of course, but don't act all bleeding hearts when you openly show over 90k people on the Internet how indulged, privileged, wasteful and spoilt you are!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Bike lessons added to the wiki ..

When she starts paying someone to read with Vesper I’ll add that too

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Bike lessons added to the wiki ..

When she starts paying someone to read with Vesper I’ll add that too
You have to laugh because it's probably the next thing on her list! She's so out of touch with the real world she makes me sick!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It wouldn't surprise me. Pay for an after school tutor or something to do her homework with her

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.