Phoebe Court #13 Moped at school, Mick getting mad, have a choking hazard, mummy has an ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably knowing her, she's been quiet on the subject so she must have got her own way yet again
She did say she changed. And I think there's only 2 schools in walking distance to hers from what I could see. So I presume it's the other she changed to.
I hate how she gets her own way!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Iv just thought, maybe she paid someone to teach V because she CANT run at the side of her holding the seat like most parents do?! My daughter is 4, currently learning to ride without stabilisers because SHE ASKED TO LEARN. We haven’t forced her. She hasn’t fully got it yet, she can do it for a short time on grass but not ventured onto pavement yet and that’s fine! We run next to her holding her seat and letting go once she feels confident. Mick can’t talk on stories without getting out of breath so running next to her child is a no go.

Reactions: 14
My daughter was 5/6lock down summer,she was ready then,I literally felt amazing after achieving this with her 😊I didn't pay much attention to her stories yesterday I thought it was jim teaching her-but then I read here -double take!!!! Wow,she had to wait in the car!! Weird,little thing only 4 too,to me ,i think it's incredibly clever when little ones can ride early but it has to be about them and not some weird controlling notion that mum has for her kids to be playing as she wants and expects and in the middle of it all she's missed out big time
In this experience.

Reactions: 10
My daughter was 5/6lock down summer,she was ready then,I literally felt amazing after achieving this with her 😊I didn't pay much attention to her stories yesterday I thought it was jim teaching her-but then I read here -double take!!!! Wow,she had to wait in the car!! Weird,little thing only 4 too,to me ,i think it's incredibly clever when little ones can ride early but it has to be about them and not some weird controlling notion that mum has for her kids to be playing as she wants and expects and in the middle of it all she's missed out big time
In this experience.
I never even knew it was a thing. Suppose because I'm not a tit mum. Not even sorry mick you lazy slug. Who googles 'strangers near me to teach my child how to ride a bike because I can't be arsed'
She should be embarrassed.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Did she honestly just say she's never read a book with Vespa... She is 4?? We've been reading books for/with my little boy since he was 3 months old every day, he wouldn't even go down to sleep now without a story, I thought this was normal? How could you miss out on these precious times out of pure laziness?? This whole 'don't compare yourself to others' is complete bullshit too that she loves saying to make herself feel better about being a tit, neglectful mother. I absolutely cannot wait to teach my boyto ride a bike (when he is old enough and ready) would proper break my heart if I had to watch some stranger do it for me because it would mean I wasn't physically able to for whatever reason. Vile, vile woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Did she honestly just say she's never read a book with Vespa... She is 4?? We've been reading books for/with my little boy since he was 3 months old every day, he wouldn't even go down to sleep now without a story, I thought this was normal? How could you miss out on these precious times out of pure laziness?? This whole 'don't compare yourself to others' is complete bullshit too that she loves saying to make herself feel better about being a tit, neglectful mother. I absolutely cannot wait to teach my boyto ride a bike (when he is old enough and ready) would proper break my heart if I had to watch some stranger do it for me because it would mean I wasn't physically able to for whatever reason. Vile, vile woman.
Why read to them when you can shove a tit in their mouth instead.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I thought it was Jim’s dad or her dad teaching her. Nah why is some random old dude in a car park teaching your kid to ride a bike when you sit in the car. Where was Jim? Watching too? . Lazy oafs!

So she just buys loads of books for the gram to show in their bookcase.....but never reads them?!.. I'm sure I've seen her waffling on about books before 🤥😏

I still can't get over her getting someone to teach her child how to ride a bike!!! She has her father, Jim, her brother, the rest of the family and her own lazy bleeping arse self! to teach her??? Astounded.

Reactions: 11
I can’t get over how she has essentially paid a stranger to teach her child a valuable life skill. Is it because she is physically unable to run along side, or sheer laziness. Disposable income at its finest, and utter ridiculousness. It always appears she resents her own children, never a positive message about then unless it’s a tit related *look at my child still breast feeding at 3* post. No happiness in that household, but she can’t leave Jim or the income fails too and she *might* have to actually get a job and you know; work.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So can't read her kids a book, but can manage to shove her phone in their faces for the gram daily. OK then.

It's the greatest gift a parent can give their child, a love of books and to be read to. Sheer lazy parenting. It's not like she's working full time and too shattered to read them a bedtime story. Makes me very sad for her kids.

And my kids went on a course to learn to ride their bikes organised by our local council. However they were much older and we'd already tried a million times. She loves to outsource, doesn't she.

Reactions: 11
She will have to live knowing a stranger taught her daughter to ride a bike. 🤷🏼‍♀️ She’s depriving her child of a lovely memory to be ahead of others. Sad cow. I’d put my savings on things being different with Herbert. I’m sure daddy will teach him

Reactions: 8
I feel I could make a mint running an Instagram based business where I go around meeting the likes of Mick teaching their children to ride bikes, read books....what next attend their nativity play? She is an absolute idiot that she doesn't read to her children and not teaching her to ride a bike is just shocking. It's classic Mick though of pushing her to do things before her age to 'keep up with the Jones' she's always tried to get her scooting, on the various bikes she's had before, doing phonics etc before her age. Sorry she is just such a cow

Last edited:
And my kids went on a course to learn to ride their bikes organised by our local council. However they were much older and we'd already tried a million times. She loves to outsource, doesn't she.
We have tried teaching our son who's nearly 9 since he turned 5 and honestly I think I will murder him if I have to spend anymore time doing it 🤪 so as soon as the council put on a learn to ride course he will be the first signed up. But getting someone to teach your 4 year old, while you sit your fat arse in the car is ridiculous.

• Haha
Wow. Does anyone have this man’s number? My eldest is 28. She just ran the marathon, she can ski, water ski paddle board snow board…. You name it. But can she ride a bike? Can she buggery! I’ve lost count of the number of friends over the years who have said ‘I’ll be able to teach her’! But no!! Now I know where I went wrong. I should have paid a random stranger instead of losing weeks of my life running up and down behind her!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Them rooms were such a mess before, plus downstairs when she was sorting the other day she’s such a lazy hoarder. Bet jim hates it, she should be able to sort though bits whilst being at home, even a hour a day!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.