Phoebe Court #13 Moped at school, Mick getting mad, have a choking hazard, mummy has an ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I could solve Mick's storage problem.. by getting a big skip and chucking half the tit she owns in it, including her wardrobe

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Relatable Mick again. I’ve had a similar problem this morning but luckily I remembered I had an additional wing and I’m now using the money I’ve saved from Feebs tips to redecorate it. Should only be a few grand - nothing too flashy as I like to make sure I can relate to my followers.
I got this mama.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
The woman has two utility rooms, a dining room, kitchen, a living room and an annex downstairs and a whole other two floors and has no where to put things 🙄🤬 try coming to my house love with just a living room, kitchen and downstairs loo! So off her head with privilege she doesn't have a clue, makes me mad as she's so spoilt and does naff all for it

Reactions: 16
The woman has two utility rooms, a dining room, kitchen, a living room and an annex downstairs and a whole other two floors and has no where to put things 🙄🤬 try coming to my house love with just a living room, kitchen and downstairs loo! So off her head with privilege she doesn't have a clue, makes me mad as she's so spoilt and does naff all for it
Same layout here and a baby on the way very soon.. Everything is being shoved in the attic in the hopes we never ever need it again 😂 Mick has no bloody clue!

Reactions: 8
06F4007B-FA2B-423C-A101-AE36FCE9C7A0.png
The only thing that’s going to suffocate you is your milky udders Mick you bleeping flump
🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Honestly how dare she bloody whine in a house that size. Talk about tone deaf. Don't know how she copes, the poor thing, must be such a struggle for her 🙄

Reactions: 15
The poor love having so much extra cash to buy so much meaningless shite and no where to keep it 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 12
Anyone else reminiscing her last spring clean when she took the cardboard cut out of big Phobe to the tip.

second hand embarrassment imagine the workmen seeing you fling yourself over the skip like a shot putter along with rolls of wallpaper & a rusty microwave.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Anyone else reminiscing her last spring clean when she took the cardboard cut out of big Phobe to the tip.

second hand embarrassment imagine the workmen seeing you fling yourself over the skip like a shot putter along with rolls of wallpaper & a rusty microwave.
needs adding to her wiki 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8

It’s even more embarrassing because when she tipped it, she wasn’t far off the size of it anyway 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Bouquet Garni in his Barbour coat that’ll only fit him for a few months. Get yourself down to your beloved Tesco Mick you budgeting queen you 🙄🙄🙄

if anyone has or knows how quickly to find the mick cardboard cutout pic I’ll add it to the wiki 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Bouquet Garni in his Barbour coat that’ll only fit him for a few months. Get yourself down to your beloved Tesco Mick you budgeting queen you 🙄🙄🙄

if anyone has or knows how quickly to find the mick cardboard cutout pic I’ll add it to the wiki 😂
Just for you…..

F6AD22A3-8D4F-4D57-A651-CEEC671DEEB5.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.