Phoebe Court #12 Same tit, different name, all the content is still so lame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope she realises you need to change the period pants regularly, I can smell her already
Periods don't gross me out at all, obvs, but the thought of her having periods has sent me 🤢🤢🤢 I imagine she has a massive smelly, sweaty, hairy moose hoof, mixed with never having time to shower and period pants she won't wash for days. I am done 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Periods don't gross me out at all, obvs, but the thought of her having periods has sent me 🤢🤢🤢 I imagine she has a massive smelly, sweaty, hairy moose hoof, mixed with never having time to shower and period pants she won't wash for days. I am done 🤢
Stoppppp

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t really want my jammy toast anymore 😩🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Did anyone else think that breakfast was just Mick's plate?? I had to do a triple take and I'm still not sure 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This has done me in 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
I was thinking the same when I saw the beggy post, but couldn’t think how to word it. You have written my thoughts with such accuracy 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
For someone who doesn’t wash their face and never has any time period pants are not for her. You don’t just whip them off and put them
In the washing basket.

Reactions: 11
The thought of Feebs using period pants has me in absolute fear and dread of the posts to come…

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
As soon as I saw the words period pants I headed on here and did not disappoint 🤣
I mean reusable period pants, just NO 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.