Phoebe Court #12 Same tit, different name, all the content is still so lame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fucks sake, does she ever stop moaning

just have a day out without having to plaster it all over instagram in the first place

Reactions: 13
It annoys me so much that she always has to post a "reality behind the pics" every single time. Like it can't possible look like something has gone right or she's enjoyed herself. Always has to point out all the negatives on top.
Even down to just posting a picture of one or them at home and she has to follow it with a pile of toys that you can't see to show the 'mess' 😑
Just post your day and get on with it.

Reactions: 12
They’re on a ‘road trip’ today so expect more negativity later

Reactions: 4
Jimbo looks absolutely thrilled to bits…..

She’s given us a lot of new material 😂😂😂 this filter has cracked me up, she’s defo got a great big duck off head even the filter stops halfway 😭

also, snacks?! They went out for Italian didn’t they and then all these snacks between?! Jesus.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
That filter has managed to make her look older? She looks like when my nanna used to cover her face in pressed powder!

• Haha
Reactions: 15

She’s given us a lot of new material 😂😂😂 this filter has cracked me up, she’s defo got a great big duck off head even the filter stops halfway 😭

also, snacks?! They went out for Italian didn’t they and then all these snacks between?! Jesus.
Setting them poor kids up to be as massive as her. What a ridiculous amount of 'snacks' duck me I dread to think the calories they consume a day.

Jim is a miserable fucker, then again maybe my husband would be if I lived my life through my phone.

I get the impression they walk around like they are better than anyone else.

Also Beamish ain’t cheap, the fuel to get there, plus a day out yesterday & what £20 worth of snacks. The budget Queen strikes again!

I have a MASSIVE forehead but hers makes mine look normal😭 a good pilot could land a plane on hers with ease✈
I'm sorry but Jim just looks like the worst human being ever. Like he didn't ask for this life and just somehow found himself with a non wife and 2 kids being dragged around but all he really wants to do is sit in a stip club or have a cheeky wank in the bank's toilet and then shake all the female employees hands. He is just going to pop out for milk one day and they will never see him again.
Snack witch outdid herself there, packed enough tit to feed the whole of Yorks population not just her kids. Remember that story she posted about the poor going hungry without school lunches? Lets all laugh about that for a minute😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
It doesn't hurt kids to get a bit hungry, the same as it doesn't hurt for them to be a bit bored. If they're constantly fed a stream of snacks between meals, they won't recognise their natural hunger cues and that's how you end up overweight.

I bet she uses food to shut them up and amuse them. We all do it, but I bet it's a Tudor extravaganza with Mick 🙄

Reactions: 29
The kids might ask for snacks all day but is she not capable of saying no?
Surely they don't need breakfast, lunch and all those snacks?

Reactions: 14
They defo come across that they would look down at you. Might be wrong but Jim looks like a bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I have a MASSIVE forehead but hers makes mine look normal😭 a good pilot could land a plane on hers with ease✈
I'm sorry but Jim just looks like the worst human being ever. Like he didn't ask for this life and just somehow found himself with a non wife and 2 kids being dragged around but all he really wants to do is sit in a stip club or have a cheeky wank in the bank's toilet and then shake all the female employees hands. He is just going to pop out for milk one day and they will never see him again.
Snack witch outdid herself there, packed enough tit to feed the whole of Yorks population not just her kids. Remember that story she posted about the poor going hungry without school lunches? Lets all laugh about that for a minute😂
I'm bleeping dead here 😭 what you've said about Jim duck sake 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
They defo come across that they would look down at you. Might be wrong but Jim looks like a bleep
I do keep bringing this up 😄 but someone came on here and said that they saw them in a restaurant and big jimbo was really rude to the serving staff 🤨 says it all!

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Relatable budget queen Feebs with her Honda CRV... google says they cost nearly 30k new :eek:
Yeah. They had that and the Jaguar Epace. And then whoever loaned her the money for it, wanted paying I believe. So they sold the Epace and got a.. I think a golf 🤔 so now Jim has the golf and she has the Honda. Where as she had the jag and he had the Honda before

Reactions: 3
I do keep bringing this up 😄 but someone came on here and said that they saw them in a restaurant and big jimbo was really rude to the serving staff 🤨 says it all!
Can tell ALOT about someone by how they treat their server. Was on our works Christmas do once and my colleague, who seemed normal prior, treated our server like absolute trash. We all apologised for his behaviour, left a huge tip, and never spoke to the bleep again. Makes me cringe every time I remember it 🙃

• Heart
Yeah. They had that and the Jaguar Epace. And then whoever loaned her the money for it, wanted paying I believe. So they sold the Epace and got a.. I think a golf 🤔 so now Jim has the golf and she has the Honda. Where as she had the jag and he had the Honda before
Did she get the Honda after she made a song and a dance about getting rid of the Lexus because she owed her father money?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.