Phoebe Court #12 Same tit, different name, all the content is still so lame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she needing to transport so much food? They are always in cafes and stuff, can’t they just get a biscuit or something for the kids? I never remember giving my kids all the meals between meals that she is having- three meals a day plus done fruit is enough for a kid starting school, and even a toddler only needs some breadsticks or raisins or something. It’s like she lives in an alternate universe!

Reactions: 9
There's a full bleeping pizza there!

They're one and four literally IMAGINE how much she'll feed them in their teens. The food waste is incredible.

Reactions: 7
There's a full bleeping pizza there!

They're one and four literally IMAGINE how much she'll feed them in their teens. The food waste is incredible.
I don’t think ol’ Mick will let it go to waste. She’s on those leftovers like a fly on tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I remember a Lexus too! It's probably stashed somewhere at Tudor towers 😂
She keeps finding rooms, that they haven’t needed or used, in her mansion - what are the chances she’ll find a couple of garages amongst all the outhouses and annexes and they’ll have a Lexus and a Jag in them!!! “Ooh look, Jim-lad, I proper forgot we had these” 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 21
If Vesper is having school dinners she’s in for a shock about portion sizes. If she’s taking a pack up 🙄 then surely the school would say woah how much food for one child???

Reactions: 9
If Vespers used to that much food. Poor girl will be starving during her school day!

If Vesper is having school dinners she’s in for a shock about portion sizes. If she’s taking a pack up 🙄 then surely the school would say woah how much food for one child???
Pretty sure she said she's doing pack up because Vesper says so

Reactions: 3
In what should be a nice post about her mum she still lays into Vespers dress sense 😑 also Jim and her dad look so similar it’s insane!!

Reactions: 18
That family photo 😳😳😳😳 nah not having it, that's Vesper, Mick and Jimbo🥴
This. Just seen it and was like hang on - who the hell is that?!
I mean there’s Daddy issues and then being in a relationship with your dads twin.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Them genes are strong! 😬 how does her boyfriend look like her dad! It gives you a headache if you look too much!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think it’s very weird that she seems to copy her mum’s life? She’s picked a bloke identical to one her mum did (her dad), she doesn’t work, she had a girl then a boy, she hasn’t married her bloke and of course she breastfeeds! It’s so strange!!

She’s probably just annoyed she’s not as slim as her mum!

Reactions: 6
Here for all the comments about her dad and Jim basically being twins 🤯🤯🤯🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.