Phoebe Court #12 Same tit, different name, all the content is still so lame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she get the Honda after she made a song and a dance about getting rid of the Lexus because she owed her father money?
As far as I'm aware, it was never a Lexus, it was a Jaguar I believe.
But either way, they replaced that one with the golf for Jim and she had the Honda which Jim was using

Reactions: 1
As far as I'm aware, it was never a Lexus, it was a Jaguar I believe.
But either way, they replaced that one with the golf for Jim and she had the Honda which Jim was using
I'm sure I remember her having a Lexus, then she leased another car ( and moaned πŸ˜†) then she was spotted in the village in a brand new Jag? Unless I've just made all of that up 🀣🀣

Reactions: 1
I'm sure I remember her having a Lexus, then she leased another car ( and moaned πŸ˜†) then she was spotted in the village in a brand new Jag? Unless I've just made all of that up 🀣🀣
I thought it was a jag but I'm not 100% sure either πŸ˜‚
Just know it was a big and expensive car πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2
There definitely was something about a Lexus
I honestly thought she had to give it up because she owed the money to her father and the jag came laterπŸ€£πŸ™‰ Because that's when she really got on my nerves, as she started all the clap-trap about debt πŸ€” I feel like I'm going mad 🀣🀣

Reactions: 6
I honestly thought she had to give it up because she owed the money to her father and the jag came laterπŸ€£πŸ™‰ Because that's when she really got on my nerves, as she started all the clap-trap about debt πŸ€” I feel like I'm going mad 🀣🀣
The owing her dad or whatever is definitely correct.

It's just the brands of card I can't keep track of πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Still waiting for her day out at the place near me πŸ˜…Unless she’s been and not documented the day which I don’t think she’s capable of.

Reactions: 3
I have a MASSIVE forehead but hers makes mine look normal😭 a good pilot could land a plane on hers with ease✈
I'm sorry but Jim just looks like the worst human being ever. Like he didn't ask for this life and just somehow found himself with a non wife and 2 kids being dragged around but all he really wants to do is sit in a stip club or have a cheeky wank in the bank's toilet and then shake all the female employees hands. He is just going to pop out for milk one day and they will never see him again.
Snack witch outdid herself there, packed enough tit to feed the whole of Yorks population not just her kids. Remember that story she posted about the poor going hungry without school lunches? Lets all laugh about that for a minuteπŸ˜‚
You.win 🀣

Reactions: 3
β€˜How are your kids close?’

β€˜I force my daughter to submit to her brother’s whims and behaviour and if she complains i call her a toad and shout at her for being selfish.’

#allhailkingkrustytit

• Haha
Reactions: 16
β€˜How are your kids close?’

β€˜I force my daughter to submit to her brother’s whims and behaviour and if she complains i call her a toad and shout at her for being selfish.’

#allhailkingkrustytit
Why do people ask such stupid bleeping questions?! Are they really that stupid in real life to think that she won't be showing the part where they hate each other. I don't know how some people keep their kids alive when you read some of the tit questions in awe of this twit.

Reactions: 11
I'm convinced these Q&A questions are set up by them/their mates/their other accounts. Who can be arsed to ask these crappy influencers such inane questions πŸ€£πŸ€”

Reactions: 10
I'm convinced these Q&A questions are set up by them/their mates/their other accounts. Who can be arsed to ask these crappy influencers such inane questions πŸ€£πŸ€”
I loved the 'what do you take your pack ups out in, what do you use to store all your tudor feasts?' duck off was that a serious question 🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.