Phoebe Court #12 Same tit, different name, all the content is still so lame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why’s everything just such a drama.

I used to paddy on the floor to wear my leopard print leggings as a child. My mum would dress me kicking and screaming into something weather appropriate. Why? BECAUSE I WAS A CHILD. If she hates what V wears know what you can do phoebo? DRESS HER!

Do what I do with mine - pick outfits for them to choose from! I give them seven choices for five days. They pick their five outfits on the Sunday and can pick which to wear. It gives choice but also control. But I just get on with it - don’t post about it on SM!

Same with swimming. Pack clean bleeping underwear, swimming cossie, a towel and body wash and off you go. WHY THE DRAMA.
Yess! This is exactly what I do with mine!

Feebs has been giving in to Vesper since she was around 2 i think it was when she started talking about clothes. Just because it was 'easier' than dealing with a tantrum.
She just creates a rod for her own back!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I always do this with mine - I say its 'the illusion of choice' - they can pick between two outfits, between two different breakfast cereals etc. You end up with overall control of the situation but they get to exercise some free will
COMPLETELY! At that age they’re too young for autonomy. Give a child a full wardrobe and they’ll pick completely wrong because they cannot comprehend weather, location, activity etc. Give them a choice of flowery leggings or stripy leggings and they’ll choose and think they’re cock of the walk because they ‘dressed themselves’ whilst mummy is also happy they’re weather appropriate and coordinate. Allowing a child to choose their own outfits isn’t allowing them independence it’s lazy parenting and the argument that follows is a necessary one. Mummy knows what’s best to wear, you can choose between Y and Z but X isn’t an option. We can’t wear a dress to play in the snow and tights are inappropriate for the beach.

Reactions: 11
COMPLETELY! At that age they’re too young for autonomy. Give a child a full wardrobe and they’ll pick completely wrong because they cannot comprehend weather, location, activity etc. Give them a choice of flowery leggings or stripy leggings and they’ll choose and think they’re cock of the walk because they ‘dressed themselves’ whilst mummy is also happy they’re weather appropriate and coordinate. Allowing a child to choose their own outfits isn’t allowing them independence it’s lazy parenting and the argument that follows is a necessary one. Mummy knows what’s best to wear, you can choose between Y and Z but X isn’t an option. We can’t wear a dress to play in the snow and tights are inappropriate for the beach.
My friend literally let her son out in the snow in Tshirt and shorts because she said it was easier than dealing with a tantrum.
WHAT?!
I don't understand it. You're the parent!

• Wow
  • Heart
I think I'm doubly struggling with Feebs posts as I keep seeing my mothers IG handle in her likes 😅 and she has on more than one occasion spouted some of her 'hacks'. I was waiting for the bleeping hot dog one to come up but thankfully that must've been a step too far 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I always do this with mine - I say its 'the illusion of choice' - they can pick between two outfits, between two different breakfast cereals etc. You end up with overall control of the situation but they get to exercise some free will
I also do this with my boyfriend when it comes to home decor decisions so he feels like he has contributed 😏🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
What. The. Eff. Was. That. Reel.
Second hand mortification for her.

Reactions: 8
13257C8C-2922-4740-AEE1-59CE2AE2E307.png

stunning
4EDBF36C-BF2B-4FFB-88AC-8A262C005AAE.png

that second pic man
I know it’s an illusion, maybe her hair, but looks like a massive eye

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Christ. She’s forgotten her crusty Tudor bloomers again in the swim bag.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
CAN SHE NOT SEE WHAT AN ATROCIOUS NAME HERBIE HOLLIDAY IS.
Honestly what was she thinking

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Do we know yet if she was gifted those from stamptastic? I was going to order one this evening but if they've gifted her them they can get stuffed

Reactions: 8
CAN SHE NOT SEE WHAT AN ATROCIOUS NAME HERBIE HOLLIDAY IS.
Honestly what was she thinking
It sounds like something from a carry on film.

They’re lovely kids but they’re saddled with some really questionable names!

Reactions: 9
Wow I’d never thought to take a towel to swimming. Jumpsuit two days in a row. Can’t F&F send her some new clothes?

• Haha
Do we know yet if she was gifted those from stamptastic? I was going to order one this evening but if they've gifted her them they can get stuffed
Tbh the sheer volume of insta wannabe huns they've gifted on my insta they can get f*cked. I'd rather write their names in lol

Reactions: 12
Why does every single thing she posts always have to end on such a negative note??Like she will post some lovely pictures of her and the kids but EVERY TIME she will follow it up with 'FYI the weather was tit, I hated every second, Vespa was a head, kids are atrocious, Jim is a miserable bastard, my clothes don't fit anymore, I miss my life before kids, kids ruin everything, duck my life, this is my reality, I'm a raging boobing struggling momma, #mumlife ' WE GET IT having children is hard now get over yourself and try to enjoy some time spent with your family you ungrateful bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I don’t Understand this moaning wench at all. It’s not that hard taking kids out?!?
ive never known anybody moan as much. I take my 2 lads out all the time and one is a baby one is same age as vesper. Never had an issue with it being stressful. All she says is “it’s so hard isn’t it?”
bore off mick 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It's absolutely killing her that she's not going away isn't it? You love to see it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.