Phoebe Court #12 Same tit, different name, all the content is still so lame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Literally just came on to say Iā€™m going to Hampton Court tomorrowā€¦.

ā€¦ Mick, Iā€™m visiting the motherland!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Literally just came on to say Iā€™m going to Hampton Court tomorrowā€¦.

ā€¦ Mick, Iā€™m visiting the motherland!
I'm jealous! I watched a documentary about it the other night it looks fabulous! Bring me back a Swan and a tooth gem šŸ˜„

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm jealous! I watched a documentary about it the other night it looks fabulous! Bring me back a Swan and a tooth gem šŸ˜„
Iā€™ve mad a banquet style ā€˜pack upā€™ that Feebs would be proud of for the occasion šŸ˜†

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I canā€™t believe she posted an aff. link to a breast pump sheā€™s not even used! Really pisses me off that she got gifted an Elvie pump too - I shelled out a fair whack for mine.m, and FYI - itā€™s not ā€œthe bees kneesā€ unless you want to sit straight and spend 15 minutes readjusting it just to get average outputā€¦
Not only that but she slid it in on the pretext of helping out- cheaper to buy it if someone couldnā€™t afford to rent it. How generous sly of her.

Iā€™ve mad a banquet style ā€˜pack upā€™ that Feebs would be proud of for the occasion šŸ˜†
Thank god! I was worried you would have forgotten to pack your own lunch, like feebs does on such a regular basis (nawt)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thank god! I was worried you would have forgotten to pack your own lunch, like feebs does on such a regular basis (nawt)
Without Feebs reminding me yesterday to feed myself, it could have gone either way

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh look, she's off out again. Bit like Fopps she seems incapable of staying home with her kids.

Reactions: 5
0EE9B6B5-4EEF-4D2F-A4B8-A903295E092E.png
Mick scrolling through this thread & realising sheā€™ll have to slum it somewhere ā€œrough & readyā€ so she doesnā€™t have to bump into @MrsB76

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
While sheā€™s deleting accounts maybe do your Twitter ones too.
C039E03A-480D-4026-9F58-D16204BE5CAC.jpeg

The 8 stone wasnā€™t gone forever was it.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh Feebs. Tagging the place for a blatant freebie and then calling it ā€œrough and readyā€ šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.