Phoebe Court #12 Same tit, different name, all the content is still so lame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People don't realise how much work goes into being a content creator? Ay?
Well no, it's not that much is it when you're out most days or sitting on your arse with a kid attached to your tit?
For 1 ad every few weeks.
duck off.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Who is she trying to kid that doing an "ad" is such hard work and complicated!? She can pick and choose what she wants to do! I'd say a grand for maybe 2 days work isn't too bleeping shabby!!

My god, thousands of parents would love to not have to do the school run, find childcare for half term, to not have appraisals, targets, deadlines, meetings to attend, clients to interview, a million emails/phone calls to make every single day! plus all the housework and cooking.. all that for not much more than minimum wage and a crappy 28 days off a year. Yet another example of how detached and spoiled the smug old lump is in her 5 bed victorian terrace and banker non-husband to look after her... and if he won't then daddy deffo will!! Absolute hole of a woman 😠
This ❤❤❤👏👏👏👏🙌🙌💪🙌

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Could she look any smuger in that birthing photo.i find it weird you would share such a intimate photo infact I wouldn't of wanted photos like that taken off me but that's just me ! No part of her life is private I feel sorry for the poor children
I've been totally off grid from this head for a while but duck me, that picture trying to look all serene and smug that she knows better than any health care professional that she can have a waterbirth. Someone would have had to call greenpeace if there was an issue.

Can we take a moment to normalise all births, it's a miracle and if that means being rammed full of drugs, legs on a gurney and pushing out a watermelon, having a sunroof delivery or however you choose or take guidance from a consultant so be it. Same for feeding your babies, fed is best - some people struggle with breastfeeding, some are very self conscious about feeding in public, not everyone is happy having their gangrenous blind cobblers thumb splashed across a very public platform so cock off with your smug ginger mug.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I've been totally off grid from this head for a while but duck me, that picture trying to look all serene and smug that she knows better than any health care professional that she can have a waterbirth. Someone would have had to call greenpeace if there was an issue.

Can we take a moment to normalise all births, it's a miracle and if that means being rammed full of drugs, legs on a gurney and pushing out a watermelon, having a sunroof delivery or however you choose or take guidance from a consultant so be it. Same for feeding your babies, fed is best - some people struggle with breastfeeding, some are very self conscious about feeding in public, not everyone is happy having their gangrenous blind cobblers thumb splashed across a very public platform so cock off with your smug ginger mug.
GANGRENOUS BLIND COBBLERS THUMB 💀💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 7
“Genuinely dislikes” when vesper chooses her own clothes and doesn’t look like an insta-worthy show child. She’s such an awful mam.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
“Genuinely dislikes” when vesper chooses her own clothes and doesn’t look like an insta-worthy show child. She’s such an awful mam.
If she doesn’t want her to choose Christmas clothing then maybe don’t keep it where she will find it. Knob.

Reactions: 13
If she doesn’t want her to choose Christmas clothing then maybe don’t keep it where she will find it. Knob.
I mean, it’s a red dress - who says it’s a Christmas dress barring her? Honestly when both kids are in school, she will be lost without having them to slag off as content 🙄

Reactions: 7
The most surprisingly thing about that birth photo is the fact she's in a decent fitting bra? What happened to it?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Poor Vesper! Growing up and knowing the things her mum said about how she looked.

nasty

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Looks like we’re going to be treated to a smug fest this evening all about home/water birth/how amazing Feebs is as all she needed was a bit of lavender and some hypnobirthing and Herbert flew out. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 9
She's far from insta worthy herself. In fact she shouldn't show herself on insta full stop if we wanna get as nasty as she is about her poor daughter. Nothing about her is insta worthy. In fact she makes me feel badly.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Here’s ya medal Mick, ya big hero for having to do bedtime by yourself 🏅 Now get back into the real world and go and stick it up your arse.

F66EF2D4-3FA6-4852-B2C5-BF4B15A1E04C.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.