Phoebe Court #12 Same tit, different name, all the content is still so lame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sounds like Henry has a lot more unwanted advice saved up to inflict on the nation... if she only had more time 🙄
Oh she will find the time to inflict her smug advice about how birth for her was a dream because of all the steps she took. The midwives sobbed because she gave them life changing advice. She’s now a consultant.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If he hates the style of what she wears, surely that means he think she looks tit, right? I’d be mortified if my husband thought I looked like tit. I know you need to wear what YOU like, etc… but still. If I ultimately look good and have dressed well, my husband will agree.
i agree, knowing my partner likes what I’m wearing would give me the added boost, as well as knowing I myself look and feel good. I mean I’m not saying the relationship is doomed (ahem I am) but surely that says a lot?!

Reactions: 5
Every one of those questions could be a pass-agg one from a Tattler. Kick-ass mama?! 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just shows she knows she is in the wrong IMO.
Swipe ups shouldn’t be allowed unless it’s a business account or something. All these nobodies making money off of swipe ups is a joke
What was even worse is that she tried to sugar coat it like 'to all you struggling poor working class mamas here is a cheap version of a breastpump, I was gifted a £250 tittysucker so I never had to sink down to Amazon value makes but if you're not a useless instahun like me than this should do. Also please swipe up so I can make money off your backs so me and my banker husband can decorate the 6th bedroom in our countryside mension. ' present time mother Teresa that is.
Also did anyone else pick up on the fact that she is giving away her used breastpumps? 🤢🤢Even if it was sterilised in lava there is still no way I would put that on me after seeing that picture of her crusty, puss-y, cracked nipple🤢🤢

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Her job is a social media content creator?! Is that really it?! Tbh I’d be too embarrassed to answer a question with that when I claim to be busy “working”.
Basically she puts swipe ups on everything whether she owns it or not and then mugs Tesco off during her “ad” by doing a blinkety blink morse code to Jim lad for what Indian she wants ordering à la Smithy style!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Who is she trying to kid that doing an "ad" is such hard work and complicated!? She can pick and choose what she wants to do! I'd say a grand for maybe 2 days work isn't too bleeping shabby!!

My god, thousands of parents would love to not have to do the school run, find childcare for half term, to not have appraisals, targets, deadlines, meetings to attend, clients to interview, a million emails/phone calls to make every single day! plus all the housework and cooking.. all that for not much more than minimum wage and a crappy 28 days off a year. Yet another example of how detached and spoiled the smug old lump is in her 5 bed victorian terrace and banker non-husband to look after her... and if he won't then daddy deffo will!! Absolute hole of a woman 😠

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Could she look any smuger in that birthing photo.i find it weird you would share such a intimate photo infact I wouldn't of wanted photos like that taken off me but that's just me ! No part of her life is private I feel sorry for the poor children

Who is she trying to kid that doing an "ad" is such hard work and complicated!? She can pick and choose what she wants to do! I'd say a grand for maybe 2 days work isn't too bleeping shabby!!

My god, thousands of parents would love to not have to do the school run, find childcare for half term, to not have appraisals, targets, deadlines, meetings to attend, clients to interview, a million emails/phone calls to make every single day! plus all the housework and cooking.. all that for not much more than minimum wage and a crappy 28 days off a year. Yet another example of how detached and spoiled the smug old lump is in her 5 bed victorian terrace and banker non-husband to look after her... and if he won't then daddy deffo will!! Absolute hole of a woman 😠
She's so out of touch with reality. twit.

Reactions: 5

Don’t you think our Lexiloo would love the Mick thread 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 2
She's so out of touch with reality. twit.
It just proves to me she's never had a proper job that she's had to fight for or be held accountable for. She's never had to sit there working out what she can cut from the weekly budget in order to afford new clothes for her kids, or to try and work out how they're going to afford Xmas like a lot of families. She makes me rage so much!

It just proves to me she's never had a proper job that she's had to fight for or be held accountable for. She's never had to sit there working out what she can cut from the weekly budget in order to afford new clothes for her kids, or to try and work out how they're going to afford Xmas like a lot of families. She makes me rage so much!
Exactly this I'd rather her own this and be like yeah I do have money to spend on days out an childrens toys and not having to work ( I refuse to say what they do is working ) etc rather than having all this money an still pretending to be relatable not being able to cope with the kids or pretending to budget remeber that when she was pretending to budget her food shop hahaha 😑

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Could she look any smuger in that birthing photo.i find it weird you would share such a intimate photo infact I wouldn't of wanted photos like that taken off me but that's just me ! No part of her life is private I feel sorry for the poor children
Literally nothing is private with her!
Imagine coriander’s friends seeing that when he’s older, ooh look mate that’s when you were about to wear your mums fanny lips as a necklace 🤭🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.