Phoebe Court #12 Same tit, different name, all the content is still so lame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We took the kids to see a theatre production of Horrible Histories today and there was a scene with Henry VIII and a fake swan on a big tray. Honestly, I was absolutely howling and my husband and kids kept giving my serious side-eye, like ‘This bit isn’t even funny Mum’ 🤷‍♀️🤣 Swear to god it bleeping killed me off....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Honestly this women 🙄 I found the bit earlier in her stories about not wanting to sit with V actually so sad
God she is rage inducing! Yeah being a parent is hard but sitting with your daughter shouldn’t be hard. Being asked to spend time with her as you want to fanny about on insta in peace is not a parenting problem. Selfish old witch

Reactions: 12
She needs to stop uploaded stories of her half naked children.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I don’t get why Feebs was moaning about V painting and drawing at bedtime.If she doesn’t want her to do it just put the pens and paint away.A book would be a better choice of activity.Feebs is like the rest of the insta mums
she doesn’t know how to cope with her children alone.She can’t hack normal life so has to spend tit loads on outings and play dates to entertain them.This is why she decides to do all her housework when they’re all at home.

Reactions: 11
Ugh I feel so sad for little vesper ☹ She just wanted to sit with her mam and watch a film man.

Little kids couldn’t care less about being taken on days out, it’s the little things they love like a cuddle and some interaction.

Feebs just lives her life for Instagram, she’s pissed off because she’s done nothing to show off on the internet about.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She has no idea how easy her life is. Try slotting in all the housework with a full time job, commute, nursery drop off and pick up and a child who wants you to do everything with them. I love it when my child just wants to watch a film and relax, much preferable than doing bloody play doh! 😂

She thinks all this "wear the shorts", "eat the frog" "being a mum is tough stuff" is her USP but it just shows her for the absolute lazy slob she really is.

Reactions: 21
She’s so bloody lucky she doesn’t have to work. How many parents would love to spend more time with their kids?! If she finds it so hard why doesn’t she get a real job?! Then she won’t have to spend so much time with them

Reactions: 14
5AEA39CF-DBB3-4B8F-B2E0-202D63002705.png
Assuming these don’t live here as she’s just inviting them to smash her cups innit

also not sure Vesper has enough hair clips
🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

#onabudget
#debtmama

No doubt the kids were ignored so she could provide instagram with this thrilling content

How many hair clips does one kid need?? Considering it looks like she never brushes her daughters hair 🤔

Reactions: 17
She needs to be out with friends so the children entertain her children. End of. We all know that having a group of kids together is easier as they don’t want the adults then, they want to play with their friends. Now they’re both coming past the baby age (v obviously ages ago but H won’t be long) and they don’t need her for something she can show off about, it bores her. They bore her. Her life bores her. Henry would rather be seen to be the fun mum who organises days out but what would she talk about? What would she bring? As someone previously said, BF is her main go to. The chickens were short lived content. They’ll be heading for the same outcome as the dogs I’m sure. She isn’t comfortable in her own life and being at home in the still and quiet without outside stimulation stirs that up for Hucknall and she’s climbing the wall. She does not know how to enjoy the now and because of that she misses key opportunities to play with the kids in the here and now because she’s already planning her next distraction/content for the gram. It’s actually a bit sad.

Reactions: 16
I don’t think it is sad because she could make changes! She could work a 9-5. She could work part time. She’s picked this life and it makes me so mad that she’s so unappreciative. The amount of people that would give everything they have to have a baby. The amount of parents that have to leave their children every day to put foood on their plates. She’s extremely privileged. Absolutely zero sympathy for her being unhappy

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I don’t think it is sad because she could make changes! She could work a 9-5. She could work part time. She’s picked this life and it makes me so mad that she’s so unappreciative. The amount of people that would give everything they have to have a baby. The amount of parents that have to leave their children every day to put foood on their plates. She’s extremely privileged. Absolutely zero sympathy for her being unhappy
She’s always trying to make changes isn’t she, just not the right ones. She should just admit defeat and get a job like every fucker else.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Please don’t be mistaken - I didn’t mean sad as in I felt sorry for the whining bag of ginge, I meant sad as in I have absolutely no respect for the silly cow and her behaviours are ridiculous! You’re right, others would kill to be in her privileged position but even though they’re not, they probably enjoy their own lives a damn sight more than she does her life!

Reactions: 11
She will be unemployable. A 60 year old woman whose CV consists of a few years prancing about in daddy's office and a fat club consultant. I'm not sure what skills she can offer?!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She will be unemployable. A 60 year old woman whose CV consists of a few years prancing about in daddy's office and a fat club consultant. I'm not sure what skills she can offer?!
Motivational speaker… you got this mama, this too shall pass ✌🏼

• Haha
  • Sick
Paint her pink with yellow spots and she could work at the 80’s Butlins gig as a well known guest if Noels House Party…

• Haha
Reactions: 8
ABSOLUTELY NOT I DID NOT NEED TO SEE HER CRUSTY NIPPLE WITHOUT A TRIGGER WARNING

my dinner is barely digestived come on Mick 🥴

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.