Phoebe Court #12 Same tit, different name, all the content is still so lame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s quiet this morning isn’t she
Actually, I think you’ll find she’s too busy being a boobin, boss babe, while coping with her self-diagnosed ADHD, anger issues and annoyance at her children while making copious amounts of food enough to feed (120) 3 people to take the bottom of their garden as it’s as like a playground ✌✌✌ But YOU’VE got this mama ✌✌✌

😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I thought thr ones vesper chose were more sensible than the ones she did. Hers had buckles. Nobody wants to be doing a 5 year old buckles for them everything they take their shoes off
You know what lots of the Clarke’s shoes for kids that age look like they have a buckle but it is actually a strap with Velcro underneath!

I hate when she moans about Vespers clothes choices. They are only little once 🙁

Reactions: 8
Actually, I think you’ll find she’s too busy being a boobin, boss babe, while coping with her self-diagnosed ADHD, anger issues and annoyance at her children while making copious amounts of food enough to feed (120) 3 people to take the bottom of their garden as it’s as like a playground ✌✌✌ But YOU’VE got this mama ✌✌✌

😂
🤣🤣🤣 true! Plus she must need extra sleep from all the blinking she does!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If Feebs didn’t want V to get those shoes she should’ve told her no and not bought them.She is the ‘adult’/parent.Instead of moaning about it.I think she does this to show how nice she is to V 🙄and how much of a cool mama she is letting V make her own choices.She is not.Do some damn parenting and buy what is actually best for her.

Reactions: 9
Is that her house where seasoning is by the front door? I'm intrigued to know why there's a fruit bowl in the hallway is that normal I find it weird 😑

Reactions: 4
Is that her house where seasoning is by the front door? I'm intrigued to know why there's a fruit bowl in the hallway is that normal I find it weird 😑
Well, I’m guessing its because since walking out of the kitchen she won’t have eaten for 42 seconds so needs something to snack on before getting in the car. And it’s fruit because she want to get healthy so she can go horse riding with Vespa 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
You know what lots of the Clarke’s shoes for kids that age look like they have a buckle but it is actually a strap with Velcro underneath!

I hate when she moans about Vespers clothes choices. They are only little once 🙁

Me too but also hate those black and red Adidas trainers that Vesper wears. Wish she would donate them to that shoe scheme she's always rattling on about

Reactions: 8
the shoe scenario baffled me

the shoes go on her feet, let her pick the ones she wants and don’t make it into some kind of competition.

guess who won - vesper.

no; it was a mutual enterprise. You got what you came for - a sensible pair of leather shoes that have been fitted to your daughter’s feet. Just because it wasn’t the ‘right pair’ doesn’t mean you lost Wtf.

Reactions: 10
the shoe scenario baffled me

the shoes go on her feet, let her pick the ones she wants and don’t make it into some kind of competition.

guess who won - vesper.

no; it was a mutual enterprise. You got what you came for - a sensible pair of leather shoes that have been fitted to your daughter’s feet. Just because it wasn’t the ‘right pair’ doesn’t mean you lost Wtf.
And people sent dms and left comments saying her choice was the wrong choice and vespers were more durable and convenient. You haven’t got this mama!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Noticed how she said V was waiting impatiently to get picked up for her sleepover, all the little girl was doing was looking out the window. I bet little V can’t wait to get away from Mick

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Noticed how she said V was waiting impatiently to get picked up for her sleepover, all the little girl was doing was looking out the window. I bet little V can’t wait to get away from Mick
I thought this too - and might have known Daddy is fretting but she’s fine 🙄

Reactions: 5
Oh my bleeping god. I’m late to the party but I’ve just saw that breastfeeding post. I’ve got a strong stomach me like but I gasped in sheer horror when the image of the pus infected nipple came on my screen. That needs to come with a bleeping warning she is disgusting

I think I’ve got PTSD
What disgusts me most is she probably had loads of helpful advice to help, but dismissed it because 1) she knows best, and 2) so she has content for insta

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.