Phoebe Court #12 Same tit, different name, all the content is still so lame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rolling her eyes that Vesper wanted to choose her own shoes. Why is she such a dick to her.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Do you think she realises how moany about V she sounds? I think she tries so hard to be a instahunmum keeping it real breastfeeding MAMA people pleaser that she actually come across the complete opposite

Reactions: 14
Do you think she realises how moany about V she sounds? I think she tries so hard to be a instahunmum keeping it real breastfeeding MAMA people pleaser that she actually come across the complete opposite
Assuming they’re for school so there was nothing wrong with what she chose for herself 😔

Reactions: 7
Fakes always reveal themselves... this is why Mick fails every single time

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The shoes are pretty much the same so what does it matter??? It’s a control thing for her - why not empower her to make her own choices now.

Reactions: 12
How long before she’s slagging her off when she scuffs the shoes 😔

Reactions: 6
Is it a northern thing or is it an old person thing to say "To the flicks" for the cinema because I can only every remember my parents/grandparents calling it that when I was a kid 😂

Reactions: 9
Is it a northern thing or is it an old person thing to say "To the flicks" for the cinema because I can only every remember my parents/grandparents calling it that when I was a kid 😂
Well she has been around since motion pictures began, surprised she doesn’t call them the talkies

B99F1C74-0119-4C19-82B8-2553C244E418.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 16
About the breastfeeding post, I actually think people like her going on about how proud they are is really damaging to the issue. I've had three kids, I bottle fed my eldest and breastfed my two youngest. I'm neither pro bottle or pro breast but I am pro choice. 80% of women who say they want to breast feed don't manage it because of lack of support. So there's all these women who feel awful and guilty at a time when they should be worrying about their newborn. It's so sad. The women who do manage it tend to be these privileged women who can afford extra support and then make everyone else feel crap. We don't need extra encouragement for women to breastfeed. We need support for the ones who want to and no judgement for the ones who don't. She drives me mad!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I’m a northerner and I can confirm it’s what someone who is about 70 would say.

Reactions: 10
Aw no, I call it the flicks. But I am a middle aged, Dr Martens rocking, camouflage donning, no fucks given badass.

Oh wait, that makes me sound like her doesn't it. I know I'm cool though because I'm not trying to be cool or fit in.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
About the breastfeeding post, I actually think people like her going on about how proud they are is really damaging to the issue. I've had three kids, I bottle fed my eldest and breastfed my two youngest. I'm neither pro bottle or pro breast but I am pro choice. 80% of women who say they want to breast feed don't manage it because of lack of support. So there's all these women who feel awful and guilty at a time when they should be worrying about their newborn. It's so sad. The women who do manage it tend to be these privileged women who can afford extra support and then make everyone else feel crap. We don't need extra encouragement for women to breastfeed. We need support for the ones who want to and no judgement for the ones who don't. She drives me mad!
🙌 this exactly.

Reactions: 3
Rolling her eyes that Vesper wanted to choose her own shoes. Why is she such a dick to her.
I thought thr ones vesper chose were more sensible than the ones she did. Hers had buckles. Nobody wants to be doing a 5 year old buckles for them everything they take their shoes off

Reactions: 11
I think she’s blocked me! Can’t find her any more (I unfollowed ages ago) random because I never comment on her posts and haven’t followed for ages!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.