Phoebe Court #12 Same tit, different name, all the content is still so lame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn't realise she's made those kids 'needy' does she. Going out everyday with them becomes their norm. They're not happy to just be in the house and play.
She constantly oversees everything they play with at home to make sure they're 'doing it right' 🙄 which has then taught her kids that mum always has to be there 'helping' them.
My son is happy having a day at home with toys because we don't go out everyday, because shock horror we have to work! And the thought of taking him out every single day fills me with dread anyway!
She's really not happy having those kids is she? Can she not see that every post comes across as seriously ungrateful for everything she's got.
We all have moans, but we don't project it onto thousands of strangers, I just get on with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I know we struggle to do thing with the children sometimes as in days out etc because of work etc but when we do go it's lovely for them as it's not expected every day like these knobsheads flaunt on Instagram

Reactions: 8
I'd actually love for.my toddler to want me to just sit with them. Even when mine does sit still and watch TV or something she wants me nowhere near her or climbs all over me 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Wow her latest stories…..it’s all about what she wants to do, not her kids. Does she think that if she takes them out she can just ignore them at home and do her own thing?? She could do the jobs when V is at school. She could even put H in nursery one day a week and have a whole day doing jobs. She spends most of the time moaning about the kids, when they are in fact just being kids! One day V will know that rage Mama doesn’t actually want anything to do with her and will just stop asking. Sit down with your kid, watch the cartoon. Chances are she’ll be up in 10 mins wanting to do something else. She was happy to sit down with them attached to her tit. Once they are off the boob she’s not interested!

Reactions: 11
Please, she just doesn’t want to sit with her least fave kid. Will happily sit feeding Herb-encrusted-potato or laying with him to get him to sleep or sit with him doing nothing but god forbid V wanting some time with her mum. Also, we have seen the state of her house, she clearly does not potter doing jobs 99% of the time

Reactions: 12
Has time to film herself hiding swinging coffee but god forbid she should sit with Vesper for ten minutes while golden boy is asleep 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Umm she couldn’t put Herbert in nursery because how would she continue breastfeeding!?!

Reactions: 8
She literally doesn’t realise how lucky she is to be able to take her kids her there & everywhere multiple times a week. Have you seen the cost of an adult ticket to Flamingo Land, nearly £40 each. (nevermind a seasonal pass)

Also she either needs a new mascara or to wash her face.

Reactions: 12
She literally doesn’t realise how lucky she is to be able to take her kids her there & everywhere multiple times a week. Have you seen the cost of an adult ticket to Flamingo Land, nearly £40 each. (nevermind a seasonal pass)

Also she either needs a new mascara or to wash her face.
That’s 10000% day old mascara. For someone who occasionally sells body shop products she’s a joke!

Yo Feebz
Instead of writing your shite long essays on instagram, filming duck awful boomerangs and toe curling reels…. Sit with your daughter

I am embarrassed for you

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yo Feebz
Instead of writing your shite long essays on instagram, filming duck awful boomerangs and toe curling reels…. Sit with your daughter

I am embarrassed for you

It's the sharing of it for me. Why would you slate your innocent, unassuming kid to thousands of strangers?

Reactions: 7
Umm she couldn’t put Herbert in nursery because how would she continue breastfeeding!?!
My American sis in law went back to work when her breastfed baby was 8wks old (they get tit mat leave). She pumped and he had breast milk in a bottle and then she did all the other feeds. She fed til he was 18mths.

Reactions: 6
My American sis in law went back to work when her breastfed baby was 8wks old (they get tit mat leave). She pumped and he had breast milk in a bottle and then she did all the other feeds. She fed til he was 18mths.
Wow! Unfortunately feebs wouldn’t get enough pics for the gram for that

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m older than feebz but 100% could pass as her kid 😂……anyway, I don’t have children yet and I’d love a little family. I have gynae issues which I’ve had and have treatment for, one being put in a medical menopause. Children may not be possible for me. I’d kill to be able to have a child say mummy come sit with me. Not saying this for any sympathy but she makes my blood boil! I’d block her but her tit show of a life 🤣 actually is quite entertaining aside from the shade thrown at vesper 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Wow! Unfortunately feebs wouldn’t get enough pics for the gram for that
Yep! Some Mums make breast feeding their whole personality and use the kid and Bf for content. Every time she’s posts a photo of her BF I think why not let the poor kid have his meal and just snuggle. We don’t need to see the photo of your nipple being stretched like stretch Armstrong!!

• Sick
SHE JUST GETS WORSE AND WORSE EVERY SINGLE DAY!!!

Does she have any idea how much of a petulant child she sounds saying ‘I just don’t want to sit down, I want to do what I do’ yeah well sadly Mick, a large part of being an adult is doing stuff you don’t want to!! And it’s a little bit weird that sitting with your kid is something you really don’t want to do (don’t get me wrong, I like a break as much as the next parent but she is like this ALL the time.)

Like others have said she’s made a rod for her own back taking them to theme parks and national parks on a weekly basis because now they expect it and are bored at home surrounded by thousands of pounds worth of toys.

And even when they do play she tells them they’re doing it wrong! I cannot!!! This woman is a nightmare.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I actually love spending a day at home with my boy. Today it was raining so we played with his toys in the morning, while he napped I cleaned the house etc and even managed to watch an episode of Grey's anatomy, and when he got up we snuggled on the sofa and watched Monsters University🤷‍♀️it was a perfect day for us, granted I didn't have everything done that I wanted but time spent with my baby is more precious. She just hates being a mum and obviously doesn't realise that if it wasn't for those kids she couldn't justify staying at home doing duck all and would literally have 0 content for her 'influencing'... She jumped on that 'motherhood is hard' band wagon so hard she forgot to stop taking about how much she hates her kids and how much she can't manage everyday tasks and hygiene. So now she just looks like a clown🤡and a heartless one for that.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
If she wants to do jobs around the house too, why doesn't she ask Vesper if she wants to help? 🤔
She won't. Because it isn't that she wants to do jobs around the house and not sit down, it's because it's Vesper asking and not Herbie.
Because she'd quite happily sit on the sofa with herbie sucking on her tit.

But she's also quite happy to not do jobs around the house whenever she wants to go out for the day

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.