Phoebe Court #12 Same tit, different name, all the content is still so lame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She thought she used to look a bit thin so gained 6 stone. Don't forget to feed yourself mama!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
RIDICULOUS amount of food.
Not only that thereā€™s so much salt and sugar packed into it all!

She thought she used to look a bit thin so gained 6 stone. Don't forget to feed yourself mama!
Itā€™s fine she has synned the fridge raiders and McDonaldā€™s ketchup for her sausage rolls šŸ˜µā€šŸ’«šŸ¤­
Funny how when she was taking peoples money off them every week, peopleā€™s weight was the be all and end all. Now BMI is apparently bollocks. Which is it feebs?!

Reactions: 11
I felt her comment that the pre-school (note that PRE, because lambretta has never been to school despite her bollocks school run posts) hasnā€™t done its usual picnic was rather pass agg for our chubby Tudor. They all have to adhere to the risk assessment and at the time free-school ended for the term we were still in the original risk assessment requirements that meant parents in a massive group was a no no. Every school and nursery were in the same boat. I feel like she would be the kind to really slate them and suggest everyone shoves covid safe behaviours right up their poo shoot and organise a massive picnic with everyone there Cos sheā€™s double vacced you know, has the stickers to prove it.
entitled is one word. C**t is another.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I have a suggestionā€¦.
I assume you : still think tooth gems are fashionable?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This was me and honestly I wish Iā€™d forgotten to eat sometimes! I ate everything and anything and she is doing the same. Sheā€™ll be eating the leftovers whilst waiting for her banquet tea to be made. Sheā€™ll be sat feeding H stuffing her face because she needs the energy. Out of all the things she forgets, eating is not one of them

Reactions: 10
Her rusty jug that's probably as unkempt as her pig hoof is probably the answer... maybe he's already allergic to her bullshit?

She was quite touchy about the weight and why wears the trousers Her/ Jim comment I thought . Again with the bullshit. If she was so confident with putting on weight, why did she hire punked by floozie to help her feel more confident?!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm honestly shocked everytime she posts these photos. I get that Vesper is tall for her age so probably eats more than the standard 3/4 year old, my daughter is tall too, but if out for the day I will pack my daughter one of those double sided lunch boxes as shown in the photo and will bring an additional bit of fruit, plus a snack such as a bread stick or soreen bar. I can honestly fit a lot in those little boxes, usually a sandwich thin, chunk of cheese, some ham in one side. Then raw veggies and grapes/melon in the other. Those boxes of hers are packed. Those kids have 1.5 lunch boxes each and 3.5 bags each of extras! Feebs said Vesper is good at regulating her food intake, but that ability actually weakens at 2, so you do need to be mindful how much you offer. Like someone said the other day they probably get an ice cream when out too. Surely the kids don't eat all that?! Or if they do it's not just lunch, it's lunch and two snacks.
She must bin so much food which is such a waste having been educating us all on food banks a few months ago.

Reactions: 7
God you'd be absolutely gutted to pile all that weight back on
Wouldnā€™t you!! She acts like sheā€™s so blasĆ© about it but Iā€™m not buying it. She says she doesnā€™t regret SW but surely it made her relationship with food even worse than it was before for her to be able to regain all the weight?

Reactions: 7
Wouldnā€™t you!! She acts like sheā€™s so blasĆ© about it but Iā€™m not buying it. She says she doesnā€™t regret SW but surely it made her relationship with food even worse than it was before for her to be able to regain all the weight?
surely she eats loads of baked potatoes, pasta, rice etc with her meals cos she is now conditioned to think they are ā€œfreeā€ so like that plate high Feebs.

the kid is literally allergic to her tits. Probably sweat rash from them been shoved in his face for hours & hours a day!

• Sick
Reactions: 16
If she thinks it's a food.. Why doesn't she try an elimination? šŸ¤” Or is that too hard for her?

Reactions: 4
Forgot to eat todayā€¦. Really hope she does a partronising donā€™t forget to eat an entire supermarket to say hunz post for the next 365 days just so I can get back on trackšŸ™„ oh wait no Iā€™m a grown up I know when to eat šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 5
Another Tesco ad where most of it is spent with her eyes closed
E8243595-BAFA-456F-9776-477D61C66241.png

08D1B12D-2C1F-4A61-9212-16EE31D09B48.png

2AA8B7E1-3B83-4582-AC1D-7F8A922C54A5.png

72A52348-E420-4A09-8959-DDBA2B820170.png

Chill out swan fucker

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Canā€™t help but think that poor boys rash is a sweat rash from being surgically attached to her sweaty tit šŸ¤®

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.