Phoebe Court #12 Same tit, different name, all the content is still so lame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So nearly 95k followers and 390 likes on the Tesco ad in 3 hours šŸ‘ job done Mick

Like really do Tesco need to bother paying dickheads like her surely not

Reactions: 19
Straight here for the comments after watching that ad. Is she having some sort of medical episode or what? šŸ˜³

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I genuinely wonder who Tesco think she's appealing to? The thought of eating something she's cooked in her unclean kitchen, sweat dripping from her giant forehead with a child hanging off a crusty nip. I'd rather not eat thanks.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Iā€™m holding out for more passive aggressive assumptions. ā€œI struggle with the rageā€ but then according to assumptions sheā€™s Mary bleeping Poppins.
Pick a personality mama, you got this. Wear that personality!!

Reactions: 11
That picture she shared on her stories of the breastfeeding mothers, treading water and wearing flower head garlandsā€¦ I have no words.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That picture she shared on her stories of the breastfeeding mothers, treading water and wearing flower head garlandsā€¦ I have no words.
That is how she sees herself, especially with that stupid floral filter she used to use

Reactions: 9
Does she breastfeed?! Funny, sheā€™s never mentioned it

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If you go on the Tesco page though most of the ads they get ā€œinfluencersā€ to do do get hardly any likes. If you go to the Tesco page and to their tagged posts section Iā€™d say theyā€™d give anyone a gig

Reactions: 2
I genuinely wonder who Tesco think she's appealing to? The thought of eating something she's cooked in her unclean kitchen, sweat dripping from her giant forehead with a child hanging off a crusty nip. I'd rather not eat thanks.
Donā€™t forget to eat hungry mama x

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Itā€™s no so much about picking a personality. Sheā€™s not got one of her own and doesnā€™t know how to develop one herself. Sheā€™s a cuckoo trying out what she thinks other people want from her, looks constantly for validation and her comment about her own mother getting mad if she didnā€™t play ā€˜the right wayā€™ was interesting.
Her saying she gets ā€˜the rageā€™ is really her saying ā€˜I picked this life and I regret it so I have to fake how bleeping organic and natural I am at it so no one sees through my despair ā€™

come on now feebz, say it with your chest! (Literally in burger nips case!)

Reactions: 12
Why's she acting like she's the first person to have ordered a Gousto? We get it. It's food in a box that you then cook. Riveting.

Reactions: 10
Surely she could have got all the ingredients from Tesco? šŸ¤”šŸ¤”
Only three ingredients from Tesco. Great value šŸ¤£

Love how she literally stands there saying ā€˜I canā€™t think of anything more convenient than making a good value good tasting recipe for my picnic ā€¦. Three ingredient sausage roll, three ingredient strawberry shortcakesā€™

Mmmmm really Feedzā€¦ what about a packet of fridge raiders (no shade I buy them) or a packet of strawberry yoghurt bites ? You know that convenience food you actually took on your picnic ? Or how about your other special ?
- boiling water
- flask
- tin of hot dogs

??????? šŸ‘‹šŸ»šŸ‘‹šŸ»šŸ‘‹šŸ»šŸ‘‹šŸ»

Reactions: 14
Is she seriously posting this?!
She's the worst for it!!
I came straight here after seeing this! I was like are you for real?! This is exactly what you are doing!
She certainly silences vesper and doesnā€™t understand her emotions, we could go on ā˜¹
That poor little girl šŸ’”

Reactions: 7
Just coming on to the say the same
Sheā€™s says all the time sheā€™s a shouty mum with rage

at this point Iā€™m wondering if Henry is smoking crack because nothing makes sense

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.