Phoebe Court #12 Same tit, different name, all the content is still so lame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Waiting for the

And just like that your off to school .. you've got this baby girl 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Shouldn’t she make it clear on her Tesco posts she has a working relationship with them?
The quiffy fucker

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So what's the story behind the red jumper picture? Is she tugging at her nips?! 😳
It was on a reel of hers
I can’t remember which one now
Think maybe one of her many “fashion” ones
Only time I’ve ever seen her wear it

Reactions: 4
she’s done the pig dirty there. She doesn’t look as old & she probably has a bra that fits 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why, why, why does she get gifted free stuff. I understand advertising blah blah blah but getting another free wreath to put on her bleeping door when she's got more money than most of us makes me seethe. I've got my own business now, fairly new, I'm not giving out freebies to anyone. I'll be successful through my own hard work and not just gifting free tit to people who can afford to buy it. I actually saved that company as loved her door wreath but now they can get to duck I'll buy elsewhere.
bleeping hole companies giving free stuff to people who can afford it when there's people who can't even clothe their kids or heat their house, duck me I am done with this tit. I can't stand any of them.
Funny coz I messaged them saying basically this on their repost of Mick's story and yet she's blocked me? They haven't replied, obvs.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Is it today Swan Vesta starts school? I take back what I said yesterday… I expect a crying selfie and a poem…and a note about Herbivore being lost without her

We know it’s all for the gram though

Calling it now that she’ll also be the mum doing the school run in her pyjamas

244D1393-1DAF-47CD-8477-B2B90033639F.png

just revisiting her old reels
Pure gold 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Funny coz I messaged them saying basically this on their repost of Mick's story and yet she's blocked me? They haven't replied, obvs.
She gets so little engagement as well, you'd think they'd at least use someone who gets alot of engagement on their posts, even though they're still arseholes for giving her a freebie. Makes me rage honestly that us normal folk have to buy everything we need and they just get given it.
When they get done over by influencers who then don't advertise their product, I think serves you bloody right for giving free stuff to people who don't appreciate it.

Reactions: 8
I get stuck between wanting to view her blinky blinks on her stories when she does an ad but also not giving her the engagement 😂 but I also want to watch how bad it is 😂

Reactions: 3
I get stuck between wanting to view her blinky blinks on her stories when she does an ad but also not giving her the engagement 😂 but I also want to watch how bad it is 😂

Here you go! Not sure if it adds to engagement though

Reactions: 4
She gets so little engagement as well, you'd think they'd at least use someone who gets alot of engagement on their posts, even though they're still arseholes for giving her a freebie. Makes me rage honestly that us normal folk have to buy everything we need and they just get given it.
When they get done over by influencers who then don't advertise their product, I think serves you bloody right for giving free stuff to people who don't appreciate it.
I wonder if she knows them personally?

Reactions: 1
Is it just me that doesn’t get these stupid little mice? What’s the point?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.