Phoebe Court #12 Same tit, different name, all the content is still so lame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That wiki has just made my Sunday afternoon 😭 perfect. I particularly loved the 'invented breastfeeding' howling 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Absolutely dead at the WIKI 😂😂😂 if I was Feebs and I read all that I would die inside!!! How are these insta HUNS so oblivious to how they come across to the public?! Embarrassing!!!

Reactions: 10
Can we all just take the time to give thanks to @swipe_up for creating a simply brilliant Wiki on this holy day🙏😆👏

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh bleeping hell that Jim VIII photo has well and truly killed me 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Hey Mickettes

we have a wiki

just need to add to it now

any ideas? I mean we have a tit loads of pics that need to go on 😂
I am crying 😂😂😂😂😂

WHY IS SHE CALLED MICK? THAT’S SOMETHING I’VE NEVER QUESTIONED

• Haha
Thanks all

I think the wiki is done - but happy to add anything I’ve forgotten, anyone can edit or add though

no doubt with Vesper starting school there will be lots more content to add

also from her latest stories it appears she’s trying to get organised - never gonna happen 😂

• Heart
The wiki is a work of art, you really have got this, mama @swipe_up 😍 Hope you’re celebrating your fantastic work with roast swan, a new pair of hi top vans and an extra sparkly tooth gem!

• Haha
  • Heart
The wiki is a work of art, you really have got this, mama @swipe_up 😍 Hope you’re celebrating your fantastic work with roast swan, a new pair of hi top vans and an extra sparkly tooth gem!
Just filing my feet whilst the swan spit roasts

Thank you ☺

ETA - adding the vans to the wiki 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
The wiki is everything! 🤣🙌🏻
However those photos are enough to make me dip my head in anti wrinkle cream. No way she is in her 30s! My 64 year old mother looks younger!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can’t find the Wiki page!!! 😭😭😭

Hoping we get our little pink box soon and she’s on the wiki home page 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Thanks @swipe_up the wiki page made my Sunday evening 🤣🤣🤣you forgot to add that once she forgot to put on knickers and made it sound like this was normal, and also the fact that Jumbo jet is maybe definitely cheating on her and pretty much sees his side chick every evening whilst Mick moans about how hard it is to put 2 kids to bed🤔oh and lets not forget that they are using a mobile app for contraception for their annual love making so there probably will be a third vehicle on the way just so she can breastfeed into her seventies. I'd add it myself but have no idea how😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thanks @swipe_up the wiki page made my Sunday evening 🤣🤣🤣you forgot to add that once she forgot to put on knickers and made it sound like this was normal, and also the fact that Jumbo jet is maybe definitely cheating on her and pretty much sees his side chick every evening whilst Mick moans about how hard it is to put 2 kids to bed🤔oh and lets not forget that they are using a mobile app for contraception for their annual love making so there probably will be a third vehicle on the way just so she can breastfeed into her seventies. I'd add it myself but have no idea how😂🙈
I’m on it …..

ETA - all on there 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Of course she's organised with food shopping.. Its food. How else would she create the banquets without a food delivery

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.