Phoebe Court #12 Same tit, different name, all the content is still so lame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg

If I was Mick i'd really be considering what I'm posting of my other half if from "the little snippet" of their lives that we see people think he's a perve and a twat.

Isn't he a bank manager? How can he go to work there knowing that his staff and possible customers have seen his wife's (sorry girlfriend's) crusty nipple and scabby feet. Maybe I'm just old fashioned but surely you'd have some class about you as a bank managers "wife"

Reactions: 18
Rightly or wrongly I agree. Surely he has a image to withhold at work, and old Mick isn’t exactly helping that! Bet he hates being on her stories

Reactions: 6
Rightly or wrongly I agree. Surely he has a image to withhold at work, and old Mick isn’t exactly helping that! Bet he hates being on her stories
He’s probably out at networking events and he can’t take her cause she won’t remember her pants or someone might trip over her tits.

Reactions: 22
He’s probably out at networking events and he can’t take her cause she won’t remember her pants or someone might trip over her tits.
Imagine trynna network and make a good impression whilst Angry Kid does toothless-boomerangs in the background

Reactions: 25
If Jim-lad didn’t already hate Mick, I’m sure filing her feet in their precious snug while they’re watching the tele will have done it.

sorry for that mental image, someone mentioned THE FEET and I was stuck with the foul image in my head

Reactions: 10
Wow, totally forgot about this muppet until she popped up on an advert. I see she’s still an absolute thundercunt.

Reactions: 13
I don’t get why Feebs is acting as if the coat flip is so wonderful it’s not new.Kids have been doing it for years.Looks as if she’s been feeding up her non hubby just as he was loosing a bit of timbre.Then again that’s one way to keep him.

Reactions: 8
It’s the ‘fuck I hate the pair of them’ that’s got me

Reactions: 13
People would probably mistake her for a kids entertainer and wonder why she was there. Nobody needs an adult sized dungaree laden toddler at events

Reactions: 9
That picture of Jimbo VIII needs to be in every thread. Hands down the best picture I have ever seen in my life!!

Reactions: 20
I think he always looks guilty and stressed is he worried his bit on the side will see him on mick's instagram? Or if his colleagues will see his absolute mess of a partner, acting like a spoilt, hungry toddler, with her tits and feet out again?.
I think you’re defo onto something there!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.