Phoebe Court #12 Same tit, different name, all the content is still so lame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god I’m really shocked I thought he looked really cute! Do I have poor taste in kids 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
OK just so I’m clear.. not OK to comment on the very real likelihood that she is over feeding her kids and setting them up for a lifetime of weight and health problems but OK to comment on whether they’re cute or not? Got it.

Reactions: 10
OK just so I’m clear.. not OK to comment on the very real likelihood that she is over feeding her kids and setting them up for a lifetime of weight and health problems but OK to comment on whether they’re cute or not? Got it.
I totally agree with you tbf. I think she over feeds vesper and also think they're both not cute... meh shoot me 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Oh my god I’m really shocked I thought he looked really cute! Do I have poor taste in kids 😂
It's like when people just live for really ugly dogs. The uglier the more beautiful they are. I'm not calling h ugly 🤦🏼‍♀️Only- cute is in the eye of the beholder innit 🙌🏻😁

• Haha
I totally agree with you tbf. I think she over feeds vesper and also think they're both not cute... meh shoot me 🤷‍♀️
Its been mentioned many, many times on this thread that she's overfeeding them, packing absolutely huge portions for trips, and laying on actual banquets at tea time for two adults and two very small children. No idea why now its an issue now tbh 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Its been mentioned many, many times on this thread that she's overfeeding them, packing absolutely huge portions for trips, and laying on actual banquets at tea time for two adults and two very small children. No idea why now its an issue now tbh 🤷‍♀️
The issue people had wasn't talking about what Feebs feeds them but discussing the child's weight.

Reactions: 3
Am I being thick? The two are in direct correlation. Massive portions = overweight kids.
The child can't control her weight, no need to talk about it. Her mum can control her portions, go ahead and judge that. Anyway, I think she looks fine. She definitely has a rounder face but that's literally just the shape.

Reactions: 5
The issue people had wasn't talking about what Feebs feeds them but discussing the child's weight.
Its not exactly a wild, random leap is it? Obese mum and dad, overfeeding both children, and a fairly substantial looking child being plastered on a public, monetised, Instagram. People will notice, speculate on the link, and draw upon their own upbringings, whereby they too were overfed, overweight children, who had to be placed on diets when Drs and Healthcare noticed (myself included). I dont think anyone is being nasty or mean here, its more alarm bells are ringing for a child's wellbeing, and the potential for a lifetime of issues, that can absolutely be avoided. As parents, they need to clue up and get a handle on their tit.

Reactions: 11
On the subject of Mick and the feeding habits of her offspring, have a look at her hashtag #whatvespereats for some throwbacks to when she seemed to be happy, super smug and seemed to like her daughter

Okay clearly not everyone agrees on what should and shouldn’t be discussed here with regards to children, their weight, their look etc. If anybody has any issue with anything that is said I would encourage to report as tbh this is now taking away from talking about Phoebe and it’s becoming quite argumentative. Hopefully one of the mods can then give some clarity

Reactions: 5
Let’s get the thread back on track with a classic Feebs pic. She’s so cool:

Dressed like a pensioner on a day trip - ✅
Receding hairline - ✅
Gigantic feet - ✅
Wrinkly hands - ✅

just a shame she hasn’t got one of her baps out and we might have got a full house!

A21E5846-DF4C-4CAA-8D73-CA3198D85D05.jpeg

(on looking for this I can’t find Malton Chick anymore - has she deleted?!!?)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I'm pretty sure the tesco school uniform #ad will be coming soon, despite her already getting vespers school shoes 🤔 that will get things back on track. Yay she's a mummy of an actual school age child now finally. So emotional. #yougotthismama

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Let’s get the thread back on track with a classic Feebs pic. She’s so cool:

Dressed like a pensioner on a day trip - ✅
Receding hairline - ✅
Gigantic feet - ✅
Wrinkly hands - ✅

just a shame she hasn’t got one of her baps out and we might have got a full house!

View attachment 716769

(on looking for this I can’t find Malton Chick anymore - has she deleted?!!?)
I can’t find her other account either!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.