Phoebe Court #12 Same tit, different name, all the content is still so lame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Needs to update her profile photo. Vesper is no longer a baby and mick is no longer 7 stone lighter.

Reactions: 10
Love that she didn’t think there was enough in that meal and then next slide is H with a grab bag of skips.
Go big or go home in that house.

Reactions: 7
Is it me or the last few stories where she's answering questions vesper.is starting to morph into a mini feebs

Reactions: 12
Of course she struggles in the school holidays! 🙄🙄🙄🙄

I also don’t believe for one second she’s “totes emosh” about school, she spends so much time moaning about the poor kid to instagram that it’s clear she can’t wait for her to start!
She’ll be putting her in clubs at the weekend too (and then moaning about it!)

I feel so sorry for Vesper, she’s such a witch about her. 😔 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Come on guys give her a break, those hands have done some real hard work in their time ..
oh no wait, yup as you were

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Imagine how much she would moan if big Jimmy lad got up with kids and he let them loose with a recorder and drum? She is a walking headache isn’t she.

Imagine how gutted you would now having to sell all your size 14 clobber she lost weight to get into she's obviously no intention on losing any weight has she? Not saying she has to go at slim as she once was but for health reasons a few stone off her would be good

She's having a laugh with the price of those used clothes. I sell a lot of dresses on Vinted etc. I let them go for under a tenner, because they're used! Her dress sense has always been old lady by the looks. And another room of the mansion. Poor freebs 🙄

Reactions: 12
She's having a laugh with the price of those used clothes. I sell a lot of dresses on Vinted etc. I let them go for under a tenner, because they're used! Her dress sense has always been old lady by the looks. And another room of the mansion. Poor freebs 🙄
If they're size 14s, they're really old anyway!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.