Phoebe Court #12 Same tit, different name, all the content is still so lame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She just never quite hits the right tone does she - oh I don’t have a loft in my massive house, only this room we want to make into a home office.
Yes Mick - because that’s a standard problem most families face.

Reactions: 11
Anyone else spot the kids on the slide? H has the full set up and little peasant V has a slide precariously balanced on the edge of the sofa.

I cracked my coccyx as a child falling off a dining chair and it still gives me terrible pain today. You need to be bloody careful letting them play on things like that. If that slide fell and she landed on the wrong bit of her bottom she could be a lot of pain.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Anyone else spot the kids on the slide? H has the full set up and little peasant V has a slide precariously balanced on the edge of the sofa.

I cracked my coccyx as a child falling off a dining chair and it still gives me terrible pain today. You need to be bloody careful letting them play on things like that. If that slide fell and she landed on the wrong bit of her bottom she could be a lot of pain.
She only had 1 slide originally.
What's the betting she bought another because she couldnt be bothered to teach them to share?

Reactions: 3
She only had 1 slide originally.
What's the betting she bought another because she couldnt be bothered to teach them to share?
And only bought the slide and not the full attachment. H then inherited the full set up and V is told to use the slide part carefully.

Reactions: 1
Posting a photo of her daughter and her best friend side by side only highlights that she is over feeding her. People will probably say “you can’t talk about a child’s weight” or “it’s not fair to comment” but I speak as someone who was an overweight child and then overweight adult, Vesper is absolutely being over fed and will become more and more overweight as she gets older. It’s really heartbreaking to see.

Reactions: 9
She always sounds so condescending when talking about Vesper’s riding lessons. Instead of just “she’s doing amazingly and loves the horses” she has to add about her looking in the mirrors, and trying a “little trot” like she’s expecting her to already be showjumping.

Reactions: 9
She could of made the account were she didn't show the children .. lots of parents who have a big following don't show Thier children etc she has put her out there I know that's not vespers fault she had no say in the matter but unfortunately that's how it is when you have parents like Phoebe who make money off their children for money/engagement

But surely this thread is about Phoebe and not vesper? Vesper has no control on her presence on social media.
Completely agree, I wasn’t trying to moderate anything other than stating MY opinion that a child’s weight is unnecessary to me here. Perhaps we should move on and talk about feebs haha

I agree with the fact its just an observation on how mick is with her kids and the bad habits she's creating, based on what she shows. I feel sorry for the kids, not their fault but true about their eating habits.

Reactions: 3
I don't think Vesper was ever going to be one of those delicate little doll-like kids. She was quite hefty even as a tiny baby. I'm not saying that's a bad thing before anyone starts on me🙅🏼‍♀️ 😄 Both Mick and Jumbo have large frames, even when they're slimmer so they do need to keep an eye on it as she enters her teens. I'm not saying they should restrict what she's having as such, but just watch the crappy foods and keep her as active as possible. If her size was stopping her doing the things other children could do, then I'd be worried. But as long as she's not constantly given junk because Mick can't be arsed I think she'll be fine. She seems happy enough when her mummy isn't being a dick to her

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Anyway…..just about sums Mick up doesn’t it, gone to IKEA with the kids and all she’s got to show for it is food 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Mick posting that picture of Vesper next to her friend just emphasis how overweight the poor thing is at such a young age 😕

Mick posting that picture of Vesper next to her friend just emphasis how overweight the poor thing is at such a young age 😕
I don't think it's fair to compare kids.
My 2 kids are 10 months apart, eat exactly the same yet have been completely different weights at the same ages.
One was 10lb when born, one was 6lb. They have always followed their correct percentiles but if you put them together, even comparing photos, my daughter who was 10lb would look overweight compared to her sister.

Yes Feebs fills their lunch boxes with sugar ect. But it's not fair to compare 2 young kids.

Reactions: 10
I wonder what the other folks in IKEA thought of old Mick taking boomerangs wearing her dinosaur top
😂😂
twit

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I actually can’t cope with how cute Herbie looks in that onesie on her story! How did Mick produce such cute kids

I actually can’t cope with how cute Herbie looks in that onesie on her story! How did Mick produce such cute kids
I'll go to hell but I don't think he's that cute 🙈😬😂 all I see is Mick's big chin when I see him...I'm a horrible person I know 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.