Phillip Schofield

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They were never in a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship- I’d describe it as dating and it fizzled out. They worked together (she’s not a performer).
Was just feeling sorry for her that he seemed to keep her private! If I was going out/sleeping with someone famous I would wonder why they didn’t want to be seen in public with me!

Reactions: 3
Was just feeling sorry for her that he seemed to keep her private! If I was going out/sleeping with someone famous I would wonder why they didn’t want to be seen in public with me!
No wasn’t like that at all- he’s not her usual type, she’s a beautiful Alexa Chung like creature and she didn’t see it as a long term thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
There were screenshots of PS liking MM’s social media post from 2011....and a video of him and PS out drinking together when MM was turning 18👀
I have to stop flicking between threads. For a minute there I wondered why Philip Schofield was liking Meghan Markle's posts in 2011 and why they were out drinking together when she was turning 18! 😲

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Just tried to look up engelbraith's Twitter and This was posted. It's a vid and you can see it's PS , his date looks young
BD0D3A5D-FA49-4559-B222-804B8CAEAB4E.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Which I always assumed was because they can do what they want as they are all in the gang and no chance of getting photo’ed etc.
Exactly this... they are not the squeaky clean people they would like you to think....

Yesterday's admission came across as a damage limitation exercise orchestrated by ITV and James Grant management who appear to supply most of the presenters on ITV. Philip appeared on a Friday when it is Eamonn and Ruth's slot when he could have spoken out on the Monday to Thursday shows. Why? Either someone was going to out him in the Sunday tabloids and they wanted to get there first.
Exactly this.

Reactions: 6
I swear I’ve read before that a ‘tell’ sign that someone isn’t speaking the truth, is when their body language is the exact opposite of what they are saying.

I was reminded of it as I cringed through that self-indulgent segment on This Morning and PS said to Holly, “it was entirely my decision” (to come out now) while shaking his head. 🤔

and incidentally, Ruth seems genuinely to be holding his hand, and supportive in her body language (turned towards, not away from him) so either it’s bygones or their tiff was blown way out of proportion... or didn’t exist.

Reactions: 10
MM has deleted his Twitter and YouTube now, all this coming out on social media the day after PS doing his big coming out speech and interview , seems to be like it's a huge PR exercise , everything just seems so odd, why not separate from your wife, then do it. I honestly didn't know he had a wife but I'm not into daytime TV and don't watch it. But I do love a bit of a scandal, and that's exactly what this is turning into. Not bothered if he's gay at all, but if he's been sleeping with underage men behind her back while having a wholesome family image to the nation then I think it's awful.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
The latest from Engelbraith (this just keeps getting better) "It just got a lot worse for Phillip Schofield. His 24 year-old lover has been with Schofe since he was 18 (maybe before) and landed him several TV roles This story will just run and run....you ain't brave, Phil - you're a cheating, child-groomer!"

As I've said already, I'd love to know what the big bust up was all about. The Mirror covered the story last year about MM being moved to Loose Women. Why would a newspaper cover an unknown staffer unless they were alluding to something.

I swear I’ve read before that a ‘tell’ sign that someone isn’t speaking the truth, is when their body language is the exact opposite of what they are saying.

I was reminded of it as I cringed through that self-indulgent segment on This Morning and PS said to Holly, “it was entirely my decision” (to come out now) while shaking his head. 🤔

and incidentally, Ruth seems genuinely to be holding his hand, and supportive in her body language (turned towards, not away from him) so either it’s bygones or their tiff was blown way out of proportion... or didn’t exist.
Their tiff certainly did exist. Ruth made a formal complaint about PS to ITV.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
MM has deleted his Twitter and YouTube now, all this coming out on social media the day after PS doing his big coming out speech and interview , seems to be like it's a huge PR exercise , everything just seems so odd, why not separate from your wife, then do it. I honestly didn't know he had a wife but I'm not into daytime TV and don't watch it. But I do love a bit of a scandal, and that's exactly what this is turning into. Not bothered if he's gay at all, but if he's been sleeping with underage men behind her back while having a wholesome family image to the nation then I think it's awful.
MM isn’t underage? He’s in his 20s?

Reactions: 2
As predicted by anyone with half a brain cell there is apparently far more to this than meets the eye!

As if you need to come in to work on your day off to announce on live tv you are gay in 2020, after you’ve already made a long post announcing it earlier that morning.

Also having your best mate to come in too and interview you about it because they will only ask questions that you’ve told them to.

Then to randomly stop in the middle of that interview to importantly make crystal clear that nobody forced you to do this.

That’s why the paper called what he did Bizarre, the whole thing was exactly that.

One big fake show and manipulation to try and quickly control the actual narrative of what’s truly been going on.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
This is obviously speculation, but regarding the tiff Ruth had with Phillip, could it be partially because MM confided in her or she could see how PS was treating him. MM has spent days with Ruth on his Twitter account and they seemed to get on. Although he’s 24/25 now, Phillip following him in 2011.... nine years ago...

Reactions: 19
Does anybody else remember the time PS ambushed Prime Minister David Cameron with a list of paedophiles on live tv. Now, I know that PS is not a pweirdo himself, but he got into big trouble for the stunt. I am sure there are quite a few people enjoying watching PS squirm when he has been so sanctimonious in the past. His interview technique with Jeremy Corbyn in December 2019 was rightly criticised.

"David Cameron has said ITV1 presenter Phillip Schofield was wrong to hand him a list of alleged paedophiles during a live interview.

The prime minister said it was not the "right approach" and unproven claims "scrubbed off the internet" should not be bandied about in public.

Conservative and Labour politicians have criticised the show, calling its actions "irresponsible and amateurish".

TV regulator Ofcom said it had received complaints about the programme..." Source: bbc.co.uk

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.