Phillip Schofield

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you look for Engelbraith Humperwaite on Twitter you will find his latest post which states:

"EXCLUSIVE: I've just spoken to someone in the industry, right there in the studios. It was COMMON KNOWLEDGE that Phillip Schofield was seeing Matthew McGreevy. Phillip has a flat in Southwark, where he's been taking young men for sex for YEARS"
But if you were hiding it you’d been taking a big risk taking young men anywhere for sex when you’re as famous as Phil. Nobodies keeping that secret. unless after it they made them sign an NDA which is a bit of an odd situation

Reactions: 2
I remember back in 2011 Schofield had just discovered Twitter because he never bloody stopped banging on about it, he really was asserting himself as some kind of expert on it and getting everyone in tv to join.

Then he started walking about everywhere with that sodding iPad tweeting non stop when he was meant to be reading the autocue.

Sounds funny but that’s the only reason I remember...because he was so over the top annoying about it!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I must say Holly is taking a risk with her career publicly supporting him to this extent. If it blows up in his face and everything we all think is indeed proven to be true he will be finished. Ruth & Eamonn were most likely forced into that charade yesterday - what’s Holly’s get out of jail card gonna be?

Reactions: 20
wasn't this whatsapp message shared on this thread earlier today? Without the guys name attached to it though. I believe it 💯
FCC70725-2CFA-4AF7-A503-857D55DB54E3.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 15
But if you were hiding it you’d been taking a big risk taking young men anywhere for sex when you’re as famous as Phil. Nobodies keeping that secret. unless after it they made them sign an NDA which is a bit of an odd situation
I don’t know about others but that’s probably why he hired Matthew or had him hired by ITV. Keep him hidden in plain sight so to speak

It would of been a nice little arrangement and Phil being seen with him wouldn’t have been unusual because he worked for him.

Reactions: 12
PS said in an interview years ago that he got away with a lot of drug taking and heavy drinking with others from the tv set because they avoided Central London and partied in Chiswick. Some people must have known where the flat was, or its location wouldn't have got out. However, it's not an obvious celebrity sighting spot like Chelsea or Kensington, for example. He was perhaps discreet by not entering and leaving the property with his boyfriends.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I must say Holly is taking a risk with her career publicly supporting him to this extent. If it blows up in his face and everything we all think is indeed proven to be true he will be finished. Ruth & Eamonn were most likely forced into that charade yesterday - what’s Holly’s get out of jail card gonna be?
Definitely Ruth and Eamonn were talking through gritted teeth! As for Holly ?

Reactions: 9
Pip is out and proud and just like his “We buy any car advert, the announcement was loud”.

Reactions: 5
I don’t know about others but that’s probably why he hired Matthew or had him hired by ITV. Keep him hidden in plain sight so to speak

It would of been a nice little arrangement and Phil being seen with him wouldn’t have been unusual because he worked for him.
Exactly. As I've said already, I would love to know what the argument was about that brought all of this drama to a head. For MM to have to be moved to another programme, it must have been serious. Maybe PS wasn't willing to leave his wife for MM. Maybe MM wasn't getting the career progression at ITV that he thought he should get.

Reactions: 8
She is indeed! But maybe she’s heavily manipulated herself by Schofe. He made it sound like Hollys been councilling (lol) him and the wife through all this so all he’s probably told Holly is he thinks he’s gay in the beginning.

Eamon and Ruth probably didn’t have a clue until Friday morning when they arrived for a normal morning at work only to be ushered in to a room downstairs with This Mornings manager who had Phil and Holly in toe.

Reactions: 6
I think yesterday everyone was stunned by what was going on. Not that he’s gay but the drama of it all. I do wonder why you’d not quietly separate from your wife first...this could explain it. Jesus what a shitshow!

Reactions: 14
Not if they were young homeless junkies.?..regular income from a rich older man.?..maybe not even knowing or caring who he was, just done what they had to took the money and left?....

Reactions: 4
Yes, I agree about Ruth and Eamonn likely forced into it. I thought Eamonn in particular looked uncomfortable, especially with PS trying to hold his hand and then hug him. Uncomfortable and forced when you take into account that Ruth had made a formal complaint about PS. ITV shouldn't have pushed R & E into the middle of this. PS and HW could have done their bit to camera on their own.

Reactions: 14
I think yesterday everyone was stunned by what was going on. Not that he’s gay but the drama of it all. I do wonder why you’d not quietly separate from your wife first...this could explain it. Jesus what a shitshow!
Yes. It was totally overblown. You'd think it was a major matter of national importance. In fact, the UK's departure from the EU on Jan 31 was lower key. There were other reasons for doing it in such a grandiose manner. ITV is trying to deflect attention from PS being criticised by other tv personalities and the negative coverage they got after the National TV awards.

Reactions: 9
I remember back in 2011 Schofield had just discovered Twitter because he never bloody stopped banging on about it, he really was asserting himself as some kind of expert on it and getting everyone in tv to join.

Then he started walking about everywhere with that sodding iPad tweeting non stop when he was meant to be reading the autocue.

Sounds funny but that’s the only reason I remember...because he was so over the top annoying about it!
Yes, him and Stephen Fry thought they were the only ones who knew about/used Twitter.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.