Phillip Schofield

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
let me get this right MM has moved to another show?
Yes. 'Loose Women'. His move was covered in The Mirror in December, I think. Strange for a runner on a programme to attract an article about their job change in a national newspaper. I think the Mirror was trying to give hints.

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Yes. 'Loose Women'. His move was covered in The Mirror in December, I think. Strange for a runner on a programme to attract an article about their job change in a national newspaper. I think the Mirror was trying to give hints.
Ok thanks I'm trying to keep up. :LOL: yes deffo strange why would the public care about a runner we don't know?

Reactions: 11
There were screenshots of PS liking MM’s social media post from 2011....and a video of him and PS out drinking together when MM was turning 18👀
I read that and thought what has Schofe got to do with Meghan Markle...what rabbit hole did you go down?!
I get it now 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I hadn’t realised that a presenter on radio 1 Jameela Jamil came out on Wednesday, seemingly she’s wasn’t brave like Philip instead got a bit of a rough ride. I also can’t remember Claire Balding or Sandi Toksvig getting such a fanfare or is it only for men who come out? Do women just carry on with their lives?

Reactions: 22
Something must be going on I just started googling MM and before I finished typing in 'matthew' his full name appeared at the top of the search bar!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I have to stop flicking between threads. For a minute there I wondered why Philip Schofield was liking Meghan Markle's posts in 2011 and why they were out drinking together when she was turning 18! 😲
Seems it happened to a few of us! She'll be after trademarking the initials MM now! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Are Ruth and Eamon also with James Grant Management?
Yes. If you look at ymugroup.com site, click on 'entertainers' and you will find out that practically everyone who works in a prominent on camera role at ITV is on there books. That's the reason it is always the same old faces on ITV, even when it is a new programme. Same old, same old.

Reactions: 5
I wonder if all of this will stop MM going any higher than he is at ITV. His name is now well and truly known - but for all the wrong reasons. It is obvious from his video that he saw himself in a presenter's role in the future, but I kind of think this episode will put the kibbosh on that.

Reactions: 8
I wonder if all of this will stop MM going any higher than he is at ITV. His name is now well and truly known - but for all the wrong reasons. It is obvious from his video that he saw himself in a presenter's role in the future, but I kind of think this episode will put the kibbosh on that.
His career will be pretty much finished if all this is true.....

Reactions: 4
in 2014 mm spent the day at the TM studios seeing hw the show worked etc he said 'I couldn't believe how everything was done so quickly and I learnt a lot from PS. blah blah. I would like to thank my mentor simon schofield for all his support and help'. who the hell is SIMON SCHOFIELD???

Reactions: 1
His career will be pretty much finished if all this is true.....
Yup. He will end up as the oldest runner in tv.🤣 He will have that job at 'Loose Women' for as long as the programme lasts, but he obviously wanted to be in front of the camera. He probably thought that hooking up with Pip Schofield would be an accelerated route to tv fame.

Reactions: 6
Did anyone notice the amount of actual well known celebrities that publicly supported Phillip on the day he came out could probably be counted on one hand, two at most.

The most telling thing though? The silence from his peers and celebrities he has worked closely to was deafening!!

I think his wife is well known and liked in the circles he runs and more people feel sorry for her than anything.

Reactions: 8
Did anyone notice the amount of actual well known celebrities that publicly supported Phillip on the day he came out could probably be counted on one hand, two at most.

The most telling thing though? The silence from his peers and celebrities he has worked closely to was deafening!!

I think his wife is well known and liked in the circles he runs and more people feel sorry for her than anything.
Yes, without looking up everyone's Twitter account, there was no written support from Ruth and Eamonn, Richard and Judy, Amanda Holden, Fern Britton, Phil Vickery. Apologies if I am wrong about any of these.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.