Phillip Schofield

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, without looking up everyone's Twitter account, there was no written support from Ruth and Eamonn, Richard and Judy, Amanda Holden, Fern Britton, Phil Vickery. Apologies if I am wrong about any of these.
It was mostly gay celebs like Rylan, John barrowman, H from steps.

Reactions: 4
Says in DM his wife has no plans to divorce him....so why bother coming out?
Exactly. They've obviously been forced into this position. Now that he has publicly come out, why not get divorced, have a mutually acceptable financial settlement and move on with other people. Their daughters are not school kids who need protected. I imagine his wife enjoys being attached to someone who gets invited to a lot of functions and enjoys the recognition.

Reactions: 5
Exactly. They've obviously been forced into this position. Now that he has publicly come out, why not get divorced, have a mutually acceptable financial settlement and move on with other people. Their daughters are not school kids who need protected. I imagine his wife enjoys being attached to someone who gets invited to a lot of functions and enjoys the recognition.
Surely she couldn't still stay in the marriage after this? instead of being pitied she'd end up a laughing stock for definite..

Reactions: 7
If his sexuality was an open secret for a number of years on the This Morning set, why was his mother saying she was surprised etc? This whole episode reeks of being a PR set up/damage limitation exercise. It has probably been planned behind ITV's closed doors since the NT awards and carefully staged. At a time when we have the Corona virus breaking out, what a load of fuss over a tv presenter's sexuality.

Reactions: 15
Surely she couldn't still stay in the marriage after this? instead of being pitied she'd end up a laughing stock for definite..
Exactly and if she does people will defiantly be questioning why he came out.

This is starting to spread like wildfire on social media now.

The Youtube videos have thousands of views 🤭

I hope people keep liking and retweeting as this story needs to be heard if true and addressed and denied it not.

I’ve already seen a couple of people tweet to say the boys a twit for saying he’s going to the media but what if there is more to this story?! at best this allegedly could be schofe abusing his power with a very young man at worst i wouldn’t like to speculate...

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Well safe to say if its The Sun that’s got the only interview then it was them that was going to out him 🙄

Reactions: 27
See, that's my theory on this. I think that everyone around him on GM knew about this for ages and were OK with it. Kind of, "yeah, his life, up to him and not my business". But more recently, deffo within this past year, something has happened that made his colleagues no longer OK with his behaviour (in regards to his sexuality). Maybe he got too cocky(no pun intended) or messed that MM guy about too much and they couldn't stomach PS's hypocrisy. It's very messy and sure to get worse. I think he'll need to take leave.

Reactions: 17
Yep it says he refuses to say if he is in a relationship with a man.
In other words, he is. In Friday's programme he as much as said he wasn't interested at the moment. Doesn't half change his story does old Phil

He has told the Sun that he knew he was gay when he got married. Why get married then? To make sure his sexuality didn't hamper his career. That is all PS is interested in. Himself and his career. I wonder if his wife knew and the whole thing has been agreed between them. It would be nobody's business, except by announcing it on a national tv program, they have made it everybody's business. This has been worked out by a damage limitation team, no doubt and his wife is complicit in it. She has enjoyed the lifestyle and fame by association.

Reactions: 17
It was mostly gay celebs like Rylan, John barrowman, H from steps.
Funny cos it’s supposed to be well known Rylan can’t stand Phil these days but i can understand him publicly being supportive of a fellow gay colleague regardless.

Note, Rylan will only work Fridays with Eamonn & Ruth and holidays when Phils not about! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If his sexuality was an open secret for a number of years on the This Morning set, why was his mother saying she was surprised etc? This whole episode reeks of being a PR set up/damage limitation exercise. It has probably been planned behind ITV's closed doors since the NT awards and carefully staged. At a time when we have the Corona virus breaking out, what a load of fuss over a tv presenter's sexuality.
Well his wife must be the most money hungry woman on the planet to set herself up for that humiliation! that would be a PR stunt too far for me anyway....And if they do stay together they'll be nothing but a laughing stock the public sympathy card won't last long ,as they'll both be seen as "living the lie" but there is something strange about the whole thing for sure....

Reactions: 8
I don’t know if you’re wanting to have a rhymey thread but I thought I’d try a new thread suggestion title:
Schofe has come out amid some speculation, but was it really just to protect his reputation?

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Phillip knows exactly what to say, pulling the suicidal card.

Not sure this has linked properly but it was Matthew in some sort of awards show. But there's also a video of him appearing in some TV show a while back. Unsure which has been posted.

Reactions: 1
Is it school holidays on London next week? Did he do it Friday, so he could shy away for a week and hope it all dies down. Only asking as I’m in Brum and we have another week until hols. Takes him off screen for a week though.
I think the whole thing is forced and staged, and when Holly hugged him at the end 🙄🙄. Then how cocky he was when he replied to the comment about not being embarrassed.

Lots about this on Twitter, apparently the interview video on YouTube has been taken down, a Journalist site has gone, MM Twitter account has shut down.

Don't think this is going to end well for PS, think they may be an awful lot of skeletons to come out of his closet yet!!

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.