Phillip Schofield #9 Latest news

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is it about Freemasons that makes them so powerful? I asked this question before but why is PS a member? I always thought they were a kind of sect, a strange on at that.
You need to read David Icke about the Freemasons.

There's also a really good book that was written years ago The Brotherhood by Stephen Knight.

If old Phil has spit on the cross there's not much chance he'll be brought to any kind of justice. The brotherhood looks after it's brethren.

Reactions: 3
Its on youtube called The Truth Train and states PS and MM coverup. A lot of it is whats already been on here but it mentions a WhatsApp group called TLS (The London Studio) boys who are crew and runners in London.
Yes it was there Instagram post that was leaked Sat Night on Twitter following PS coming out Panto . The big question who leaked the Theatre photo and Why ?

The Duke of Edinburgh is allegedly a thirty third degree mason.

Thirty-Third Degree (33°), Inspector General Honorary: The Thirty-third Degree is conferred by the Supreme Council upon members of the Rite in recognition of outstanding work in the Rite or in public life. The 33° cannot be asked for and if asked for must be refused.

Reactions: 4
Just a quick interjection...I saw the term (Occam’s razor) used on here earlier...I find that quite bizarre as many people won’t be aware of Its meaning - Loosely termed it refers to (likelihood)...

Reactions: 3
Yep. It's a very sinister organisation with very long arms...a lot of people don't realise how dangerous they are. My friend's late husband was a freemason, as was another member of the family, and in her own words if she was in any financial difficulty after he died, they "would look after her". Her take on them was that "they did a lot of charity work" etc, couldn't see the dark side of it at all.

Reactions: 5
Reactions: 4
You know these PR types.

You need to read David Icke about the Freemasons.
You don't need to read David Icke about anything other than mad as a hatter egomaniacs.

They can always look it up. Education, lifelong, self-driven, education - is a wonderful thing - just a shame it's regarded as 'bullying' these days.

Reactions: 9
I be
Freemasons will not accept homosexuality- this could be why PS has openly bared his soul and has now gone back into the loving arms of his ‘wife’

The Sun seems to be letting the comments ride, not deleting them at all. One of them mentions MM has the injuction fallen? Is that what the PR stunt was about? Is something going to be said in the papers tomorrow? & they're showing a united front I dont know just wondering.

The comments on the Sun article today are mentioning PS and possible relations with MM quite a lot . Unfortunately PS's wife is getting a lot of abuse which feels unfair. She is also getting some support but there seem to be far more comments condemning her for supporting him than condemning him for his behaviour.

Sadly I think she is paying the price for agreeing to become involved in the PR his team are putting out to cover up his indiscretions and save his own skin.

Reactions: 10
I think a lot of the comments on The Sun are PR driven so that the narrative is that they are homophobic. I don't believe people are bothered about his sexuality one way or another but I think it's being skewed so they can say later he is being hounded. Some of the things written on there should not be allowed so it's strange the article is not being moderated when others have been so stringently.

The comments on the Daily Mail article seem to have become more hostile. They were mostly quite friendly when I checked earlier, in the afternoon.
I wrote a comment saying something along the lines of why are you ignoring the fact that PS seems to be able to take down every negative comment about him, surely that means something is being kept from us. I actually assumed it would be deleted so was amused to see loads of other comments when I went back to check

Does anyone think that this was a 'tongue in cheek' article by DM? Pardon the pun!
Reeeeeeeally hope it is

Reactions: 2

My conclusions and timeline to date

7 February 2020

Just after Phil came out as gay, a post was leaked from the WhatsApp group chat TLS Boys, this is a chat for staff working on ITV productions (TLS stands for ‘The London Studio’). It was posted by a Lighting electrician Miles Gilby aka: ‘Myles’ Gilby.

It said:
Fresh off the press - The Truth about The
Coming Out Party. Truth is Schofa been
shagging a runner on the This Morning set
reportedly looking no older than 12 (no it's
not me), fucked him over so he said he’s
gonna go to the press. So had to come
out publicly. Phillip you dirty old hog!

(Since this info came out, the Linkedin info page for Myles Gilby has been deleted)

Another informative post also came out from a very well known Journalist.

He reported:
ITV runner Matthew McGreevy,
Who forced Philip Schofleld to come out
on This Morning last Friday. He had a
deal in place with The Sunday papers to
sell his story but although (we) the press
are sometimes a bunch of W#nkers, we
NEVER make people afraid or ashamed
about their sexuality.

And there was a facebook post from James Nemo, it was actually the first info to mention that Phillip Schofield had been seeing a runner, and it was posted over 6 months previously (20 July 2019).

It said:
Things I've learned this week
Phillip Schofield is gay. Has an apartment in Southwark that he has 'the boys
over' to. And is shagging one of the male runners on This Morning. Leaving
his marriage an absolute PR sham.

Timeline of events & info:

Matthew Mcgreevy joined the 2Faced Theatre company when he was 10 years old,
Phillip Schofield was a Patron of the 2Faced Theatre Company.

14 February 2011 Matthew made his first twitter account (@matthewmcgreevy).

26 March 2011

Phillip Schofield followed Matthew on twitter.

Matthew tweeted to Phil:
@Schofe hey phillip, thanks for following me, how are you? (there was no reply)

(Matthew had only just turned 15 years old, 5 days earlier (d.o.b: 21 March 1996), he had NOT asked Phil to follow him.

14 May 2011 Phillip Schofield visited the 2faced studio for Q&A's

28 March to 18 April 2011

Matthew tweeted quite a few times to Phil, commenting on his tweets, but Phil never replied to any, & he did not tweet to Matthew at all.

27 December 2011 to 3 November 2013

Matthews made a second twitter account (@matthewjmcgreev), he asked Phil to follow him & tweeted quite a few posts to him. Phil did follow, but did not reply to any of Matthews tweets.

March 2014

Matthew made a new twitter account (@mattjmcgreevy) - this was made at the time he turned 18 years old, (d.o.b: 21 March 1996)

30 March 2014

Phillip Schofield tweeted to Matt: ‘Hey @mattjmcgreevy welcome back! How's the acting going? Got the big break yet?

A few minutes later Phil posted another tweet saying; ‘@mattjmcgreevy all good, see you on the @itvthismorning sofa soon then

(So this was the first time that Phil actually tweeted to Matt, & was 9 days after he’d turned 18.)

12 April 2014

Phil tweeted: Congratulations on your 2 shows @mattjmcgreevy 'Harriets Army' on CBBC and 'The Mill' Series 2 Channel 4 out soon! Result

25 July 2014

Matthew went for a day visit to the This Morning Studio

17 December 2014

Phil tweeted to The London Studio (TLS), he said:
Just recorded the @chattyman Christmas show @London_Studios ... There may have been tequila

Matt tweeted a reply but his account is private so don’t know what he said

But Phil replied with:
Replying to @mattjmcgreevy
soooo funny ... Bit rude for Christmas Day!

The start of January 2015

Matt decided to move to London and he made a crowdfunding page to help out his move which raised him £500.

16 January 2015

Phil tweeted:
Good luck @mattjmcgreevy in the new @Channel4 series #banana Hope it's your big break into this crazy business

19 March 2015

Phil and Matt were filmed together in a bar by Jack Jones, the bar was in South Bank, London, near to Phil’s flat in Southwark

(Video at end of post)

1 April 2015

Matthew made a facebook post with a link to a showreel of him at This Morning studios, it included an interview with Phillip Schofield (this must have been the reason he’d been up in London, he’d been filming at the This Morning studios)

9 April 2015

Phil tweeted:
Good luck tomorrow with your tv training day @mattjmcgreevy @TV_TRAINING

There were no more tweets from Phil to Matthew after this, coinciding with Matthew’s move to London.

April 2016

Matthew started working as a runner on This Morning at ITV (later on he also became Phil's personal assistant)

Late 2016

Phil became a snapchat sensation, loads of people who were using it were saying how great Phil was to follow and there were quite a few cases of Phil chatting to young men around the ages of 18 to 20 years old.

https://closeronline.co.uk/celebrity/news/phillip-schofield-snapchat-tips/

https://www.dailyedge.ie/phillip-schofield-snapchat-3249836-Feb2017/

(Video at end of post)

21 December 2016 *** - New Evidence -

Phil had a Snapchat with 18 year old Daf Williams, the interesting thing here is that he had only just turned 18 years old.

Daf Williams birthday was 14 December 2016, he’d only just turned eighteen: 7 days before Phil contacted him on snapchat (Phil first contacted Matthew only 9 days after he’d turned 18) ***

Pics of Daf for his 18th birthday

24 March 2017

Phillip was out with Matthew for his birthday night out (also with Simon Schofield)

23 January 2018

Matthew was on stage with the 'This Morning' team when they won the 2018 NTA awards (unusual for a runner to be on stage).

May 2019

Reports have said that Phillip Schofield and Matthew Mcgreevy's relationship soured, and it became a toxic atmosphere between them, because of this Matt was moved to the Loose Women instead of This Morning.

28 January 2020

Phillip Schofield had Matthew Mcgreevy removed (kicked out) of the aftershow 'This Morning' VIP room at the NTA's.

Matt approaching Holly outside the MTA's looking annoyed

Matt with Maura Higgins.

Phil vaping and looking stressed:

My Conclusion:

When Phil came out as gay, the group chat from the TLS Boys, the facebook post from very well known journalist & the facebook post from James Nemo (who works in the production business), have all said the same thing. They are not just from made up people, and James had posted his privately 6 months previously.

Phillip Schofield followed Mathews twitter only 5 days after he turned 15, and Matthew had not asked him to follow him or anything, this does not look good. Then less than two months later, Phil went up to the 2Faced Theatre company to do a Q&A session there.

Phil started to tweet Matthew 9 days after he'd turned 18. He had never tweeted him at all before then. A few months later and Matthew was invited up to appear at the 'This Morning' studios.

Phillip was doing a lot of snapchat's late 2016, and lots of them were with young men around 18 to 20 years old (chatting in the early hours, 1am and 2am). The one with Dat Williams, he had only just turned 19 years old 7 days earlier.

I just doesn't look good really, the pattern of contacting boys just after they have turned 18 could actually be Phil's M.O.

It does seem that Phil had his eye on Matthew and got into a relationship with him when he turned 18. It may have been an open relationship because Matthew must have been aware that Phil was chatting a lot on snapchat as there were a lot of news articles about this.

Jack Jones video:

Phil snapchat sensation video

Last edited:
Reactions: 60
Thanks Rob123 for the update! Sounds like things are starting to come out into the open

Reactions: 10
Really great job, thanks Rob

I think anyone that isn’t paid to skew the official narrative can see that something isn’t right. Let’s keep working together, what’s done in the dark will be brought to the light.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
I've not been on here for a while, since the whole Caroline Flack situation. I bet PS is "relieved" that something else happened to take the heat away from him.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.