Phillip Schofield #9 Latest news

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any gay guys here find Phillip attractive at all, at any stage of his life ?

I am a straight guy but I always thought he was incredibly dull and uninteresting, and lacking in warmth, with a scrawny wee body.

I can't see what a gay guy would see in him.

I can see a middle of the road lady who wants a dependable, proffesional guy would see in him, but not a gay guy.

I can maybe see a young and impressionable young gay guy maybe seeing him as a father figure I guess...

Might sound odd, but some folk may get what I mean.

Reactions: 2
Evidence of 2 is clearly not enough for you - how many instances of contact with young boys on Snapchat at 2-3am will satisfy you, Rosiedaboo?
I was replying to a post which claimed that Phil initiated contact. Initiate means to begin?
I shouldn’t have to keep repeating myself.
You’re twisting the truth again also, they weren’t young boys. They were adults. If you have evidence of PS contacting young boys then I’d suggest you report it to the local authorities as a child protection/ safe guarding concern.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

I am a straight guy but I always thought he was incredibly dull and uninteresting, and lacking in warmth, with a scrawny wee body.

I can see a middle of the road lady who wants a dependable, proffesional guy would see in him, but not a gay guy.

I can maybe see a young and impressionable young gay guy maybe seeing him as a father figure I guess...

As a teen GIRL when he first came on TV I definitely didn't find him remotely sexy but I seem to remember my mum thought he was a nice young man (the ultimate turn off for me, if my parents liked him, then he must be dull!)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I was replying to a post which claimed that Phil initiated contact. Initiate means to begin?
You’re twisting the truth again also, they weren’t young boys. They were adults.
I am aware of what initiate means. I didn't use the word initiate in my reply, and it is inconclusive from the exchanges published to date who and when contact was initiated. What is beyond interpretation, is that Phillip Schofield, a man in his 50s, was making contact with teenage boys at 2-3am in the morning, no doubt while their parents were asleep. MM was 14 just 3 days prior to the currently published exchanges. He was indisputably a young boy, Rosiedaboo, NOT an adult. Well certainly not an adult from my perspective anyway. You may disagree of course.

P.S. Please tell me what truth you think that I am twisting.

Reactions: 16
The smug faces that he pulls on that as just seem a bit sinister now, don’t they? “Look at me! I’m untouchable”
You are absolutely right - he has taken on a whole new spotlight and not a nice one. I will never look at him the same again, or Holly for that matter too.

Reactions: 17
You’re twisting the truth again also, they weren’t young boys. They were adults.
I feel you're missing my point: fans (of any age) will always be the one that makes contact first by following and sending messages, just like we sent fanmail to our idols back in the day. We'd have been thrilled if our idol had sent us a reply by post. Would that have been okay? If Gary Glitter (let's say) had sent me a letter saying how pretty I looked in the photo I sent him... when I was 14 but had written I was 18? In this day and age, I'd have a snapchat account and I'd follow him and send him a message begging him to reply. He can message me whatever he likes, at any time in real time, and the evidence is gone after 10 seconds (because that's how it works), and I can then reply, we can have a chat, how wonderful! Is it the fan who initiated that conversation?

Reactions: 6
I am aware of what initiate means. I didn't use the word initiate in my reply, and it is inconclusive from the exchanges published to date who and when contact was initiated. What is beyond interpretation, is that Phillip Schofield, a man in his 50s, was making contact with teenage boys at 2-3am in the morning, no doubt while their parents were asleep. MM was 14 just 3 days prior to the currently published exchanges. He was indisputably a young boy, Rosiedaboo, NOT an adult. Well certainly not an adult from my perspective anyway. You may disagree of course.

A person in power, and Phillip just by being who he is should not be snap chatting extremely young men, I'm sure that the bosses at ITV know nothing of this, I would think this breaks the ITV code of conduct.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
A question to any wise members out there regarding super injunctions, as I understand it a super injunction is put in place to stop any discussion of a person or subject and also that any such injunction exists in the first place so therefore how do the press and media know not to report on a super injunction if that injunction doesn't exist ? i.e don't discuss P.S and his private life because he doesn't have a super injunction in place that we cant talk about!!

Reactions: 1

Certainly, you said ‘young boys’ when really they were young adults. And as for MM, he knew Phil from the theatre and through SS. Anyone who reads your post will assume ‘young boys’ is something sinister.
I don’t have a horse in this race, I can honesty say I have never seen one episode of TM as I’m always at work. I just think some posters have made their minds up without having any concrete proof.
Occams razor should apply here. People are jumping to conclusions. I’ll happily hold my hands up if it comes out that PS is a child abuser. I look forward to the poster who claims to have more to this story.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Honestly y'all, there's something so dark about what's going on here, it sounds dramatic but something isn't sitting right with me. Just makes you wonder, how many other things like this are being covered up?

That's alright though, let's just let scumbags like this get away with their deplorable actions, ITV will protect them no doubt, just a shame they left CF on the scrap heap with little to no support.

Will be interesting to see what happens in the next few days, the can of worms has been thoroughly opened, will have to see what comes crawling out.

Reactions: 14
I feel you're missing my point: fans (of any age) will always be the one that makes contact first by following and sending messages, just like we sent fanmail to our idols back in the day. We'd have been thrilled if our idol had sent us a reply by post. Would that have been okay? If Gary Glitter (let's say) had sent me a letter saying how pretty I looked in the photo I sent him... when I was 14 but had written I was 18? In this day and age, I'd have a snapchat account and I'd follow him and send him a message begging him to reply. He can message me whatever he likes, at any time in real time, and the evidence is gone after 10 seconds (because that's how it works), and I can then reply, we can have a chat, how wonderful! Is it the fan who initiated that conversation?
I remember writing to Clayton Blackmore when I was 14, I was crazy about him and told him I fancied him etc. Really embarrassing stuff. Anyway, he sent me a letter back. I was only 14, but I nor my parents didn’t think it inappropriate. I think you’re applying confirmation bias to prove your point.

Honestly y'all, there's something so dark about what's going on here, it sounds dramatic but something isn't sitting right with me. Just makes you wonder, how many other things like this are being covered up?

That's alright though, let's just let scumbags like this get away with their deplorable actions, ITV will protect them no doubt, just a shame they left CF on the scrap heap with little to no support.

Will be interesting to see what happens in the next few days, the can of worms has been thoroughly opened, will have to see what comes crawling out.
@periwinkleskies Are you Amanda Holden lol 😀 - sounds like something she would say.
Fair play to her for being onto Schofe for a long time and not being quiet.

Reactions: 13
This may help understand what we are up against

A long read, but enlightening
Unfortunately I think this will be the reason he will get away with it, just like JS did who was also a Free mason.

Unless those in the know speak out then we will never know the truth.

I believe Holly and many many more involved in TM know exactly what's been going on, but unless they talk he will get away with it.

It could well be another JS. In 30yrs time when he's gone, people will come forward and talk.

The whole thing absolutely stinks, it's hard to even contemplate that something like this can happen in 2020 after what has happened in the past.

Reactions: 13

I'm a gay guy and honestly don't find him attractive whatsoever, he gives me the heebie jeebies tbh. Yeah maybe the ever-so-common gay with daddy issues might find him attractive as a "father figure". But yeah, he's not attractive in the slightest, don't really see what straight white women see in good ol' Pip.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.