Phillip Schofield #8 Latest news

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is a vid on this news article:

Thank you for posting that. Poor Joe looks devastated. His body language is certainly very off. His hands are clamped firmly in his pockets and his posture is as stiff as a board. He doesn’t respond to any attempts from PS to comfort him and his face is stony throughout. I know he is upset but he looks sort of angry and unresponsive too.

Reactions: 7
Next thread suggestion .....

Phillip Schofield #9 - Week 2 News - Watch this spacey

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
He's having his makeup done wtf??
I wouldn't have thought a production secretary would need to have his makeup done...

Unless he was expecting to get on camera for some reason???

Thread suggestion...It’s half term and while Schofe may be off our screens, we’re still on the case 🧐🤔

I wouldn't have thought a production secretary would need to have his makeup done...

Unless he was expecting to get on camera for some reason???
Probably hoping to jump on stage to collect the award if Loose Women won. An opportunity to stick two fingers up at PS for getting him moved to LW.

Reactions: 9
Twitter definitely seems to being slowed down or censored. Glad you found the tweets I talked about . I think I may have took a screenshot of Holly one. The more I delved I started screen shots. Glad to see some of Dame Alun Roberts tweets are here , there is so information on PS charities all children ones . Charles Houseon think I have spelt that right a Director of Plymouth Radio who was convicted of pedophilia. PS and him also worked together raising money for a lifeboat. Most of the Top Patrons that PS charities are Prince Andrew Prince Charles.
Interesting Pop witch is mentioning Joseph days in the mid 90s I was good friends with a top West End Producer and his wife who I was at Drama school with . He told me the Paladium was glad it went on tour as they was always finding boys in his dressing room.I just assumed he meant the brothers .I am going to see who the casts were especially Benjamin the youngest brother.
Which brings us to 3 years of Dr Doolittle when SS who had been in the cast with him and also had been a child star since the age of 12 in Oliver .I don't know if the photo of the two of them was taken at the start of the run or the end .SS was 18 when it was taken , but his caption was I look 12 and drugged. So if it was the end of the run he probably was15 16 when it started.
On the last thread when the three names tweet was published someone said that the spelling was wrong and it was MM s cousin Healey who may have been also part of the Theatre company.
Yes I thought the Hoover Boy interview a bit creepy. The reason we thought MM or someone close was on here the photo that was on social media of SS and MM with the wine bottles was at a surprise dinner for MM dad . The tweets confirming that suddenly appeared so they had to come from screen shots from a disabled account.

• Wow
Matt is still on the credits as working on the Loose Women prog today.
dsfdsfsf.jpg

• Wow
Twitter definitely seems to being slowed down or censored. Glad you found the tweets I talked about . I think I may have took a screenshot of Holly one. The more I delved I started screen shots. Glad to see some of Dame Alun Roberts tweets are here , there is so information on PS charities all children ones . Charles Houseon think I have spelt that right a Director of Plymouth Radio who was convicted of pedophilia. PS and him also worked together raising money for a lifeboat. Most of the Top Patrons that PS charities are Prince Andrew Prince Charles.
Interesting Pop witch is mentioning Joseph days in the mid 90s I was good friends with a top West End Producer and his wife who I was at Drama school with . He told me the Paladium was glad it went on tour as they was always finding boys in his dressing room.I just assumed he meant the brothers .I am going to see who the casts were especially Benjamin the youngest brother.
Which brings us to 3 years of Dr Doolittle when SS who had been in the cast with him and also had been a child star since the age of 12 in Oliver .I don't know if the photo of the two of them was taken at the start of the run or the end .SS was 18 when it was taken , but his caption was I look 12 and drugged. So if it was the end of the run he probably was15 16 when it started.
On the last thread when the three names tweet was published someone said that the spelling was wrong and it was MM s cousin Healey who may have been also part of the Theatre company.
Yes I thought the Hoover Boy interview a bit creepy. The reason we thought MM or someone close was on here the photo that was on social media of SS and MM with the wine bottles was at a surprise dinner for MM dad . The tweets confirming that suddenly appeared so they had to come from screen shots from a disabled account.
Keep digging! Will be interesting to see who the young actors were in Joseph at the Palladium. Are you able to make contact with the West End producer who you were friendly with? Could he have some info or photos?

Reactions: 2

Reactions: 1
Phillip Schofield 8- Matty M is still missing, Twitter's died down, Pip thinks he's safe, not while the Tattler's are around !

Reactions: 8
So MM has not been sacked by ITV as has been stated on Twitter. If we believe Blind Gossip and the tweets of the 3 names then it
Is a case not connected with ITV but PS.
On the theatre stuff will keep digging.

Hi all - another DS refugee here. The #schofe related hashtags on twitter do seem to be slowing down in the light of the tragic CF news. I hope all you who have put so much effort into sleuthing & have expressed concern over MM's welfare are not ignored & that the cover up ends up being exposed.

Not surprising that MM is staying quiet then, he won’t risk losing his job, surely. So the truth will have to come out another route!

On the SS 2Faced Theatre company friends page says their award that year NODA went to MM and his prize was a night at BAFTAS which the TV ones was in May when he had just turned 17 there are no photos of that anywhere odd. As that Twitter account would have covered that period . Last night the FB page was still up . Though the website one is closed down, There final letter to say they were closing is now appearing on Tweets. Not sure why ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
On the SS 2Faced Theatre company friends page says their award that year NODA went to MM and his prize was a night at BAFTAS which the TV ones was in May when he had just turned 17 there are no photos of that anywhere odd. As that Twitter account would have covered that period . Last night the FB page was still up . Though the website one is closed down,
What year was this please?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.