Phillip Schofield #8 Latest news

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, that’s definitely MM. Look how intensely he is staring at PS!

What a brilliant find. More evidence of favouritism and special favours.
It looks like he wants PS to notice he is there, like saying you can't brush me off so easily. Maybe he planned to pop up there to mess with PS?

Reactions: 2
As PS said in his interview - TM was his safe space. There must have been folks on the production team and in ITV who saw his Snapchat posts as wel but said nothing.

Who can we send that clip to????

Ruth? Eamon? Holden?

I just hope someone with influence is reading this thread avidly and picks it up.

This a brilliant new discovery that backs up what everyone has been saying.

Reactions: 7
First time posting, long time lurker. I've spotted MM at 13 seconds into the 2018 NTA clip. He's far right side, stood up clapping very enthusiastically. Looks like he was seated in the row behind P&H etc. Also, anyone see him take his place on stage, that was a man on a mission to bag the best spot.

Reactions: 14
Well I would like a round of applause please! It’s takem me 8 threads but I’m finally up to date 🙌🏻 Can’t remember when I last fed the kids or had a wash but I’m up to date!
I only just joined/found this site after binning twitter over its blatant censorship and angry users. You can have discussion and debate without being rude and by being open to differing points of view on social media. Let’s just say my last week on here has been a brutal test of stamina in getting up to speed like you! Love it here.

Reactions: 17
Given recent discussion about invitees to the NTAs, I had to register to post this because I haven’t seen it here before.

This Morning winning Best Daytime Show at the NTAs in 2018:

Virtually every person on stage appears to be part of the on-screen This Morning team, apart from the two main bosses directly behind PS and HW, a gatecrashing Bradley Walsh and... MM! Slap bang in the centre directly behind Ruth and Holly throughout the whole speech. I can’t see him sitting with the rest of the TM team when they’re announced as winners but he suddenly appears on stage and positions himself right in the centre. What’s he doing there? Did he have a regular ticket and decide to rush up on stage when TM won? Why would a random runner be part of this select group representing TM on stage? Make what you will of the body language between PS and MM towards the end.
Thank you!! This was what I was asking yesterday!! I don't understand why a runner would've been part of the NTAs. So I think he did gatecrash this year (despite being part of it previously) and he was reprimanded and it was at this point that ITV was told the severity of the matter...

But yes, that body language from MM is very telling. The way he is fixated on PS when he's speaking and then reaches for him at the end. 🧐

Reactions: 9
That is definitely him. Don’t forget he would be 21 there. Martin Frizell is on his other side.
Martin Frizell is there also, but look again MM is there
I'll take that back. That is definitely him! Brilliant find. Really don't understand why he would be up on the stage definitely got special privileges. As a runner you are at the bottom of the pecking order you certainly wouldn't be going up collecting awards . The plot thickens🤔
You guys are so good!

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Well for the timeline of events, I'd say we have quite good evidence that the start of their full on relationship began early 2015 (Jack jones video 19 March 2015 + Matt's move to London) and they were still looking very happy together at the 2018 NTA awards (23 January 2018).

They have been said to split up around May/June 2019?? So the full relationship (going by reports) lasted around 4 years?

As for anything underage, all we have is speculation - unless the newspapers have any evidence, they would never report anything even suggesting this with the team that Phil Schofield has backing him.

Phillip-Schofield-lunch2.jpg

Matt_phil2.jpg

Reactions: 6
Good spot (y)
Also did you notice the sign with love on it put up so it was just between them
I did notice the LOVE sign but didn’t clock the significance. Will have to watch again 🤣

Who held it up between them? Can you see?

Added the NTA 2018 on stage stuff to the article, please do @ me if there's any important updates to this story

Do you send this updated article to any news sources / media folks?

Who can we send that clip to????

Ruth? Eamon? Holden?

I just hope someone with influence is reading this thread avidly and picks it up.

This a brilliant new discovery that backs up what everyone has been saying.
Put it on Twiter and point out what's been said on here. Put hashtags #matthewmcgreevy and #thismorningscoverup they seem to be the ones that everybody is posting under Guaranteed newspapers producers, 'stars' and people in the business are following those hashtags even though they might not post anything.

Reactions: 1
Given recent discussion about invitees to the NTAs, I had to register to post this because I haven’t seen it here before.

This Morning winning Best Daytime Show at the NTAs in 2018:

Virtually every person on stage appears to be part of the on-screen This Morning team, apart from the two main bosses directly behind PS and HW, a gatecrashing Bradley Walsh and... MM! Slap bang in the centre directly behind Ruth and Holly throughout the whole speech. I can’t see him sitting with the rest of the TM team when they’re announced as winners but he suddenly appears on stage and positions himself right in the centre. What’s he doing there? Did he have a regular ticket and decide to rush up on stage when TM won? Why would a random runner be part of this select group representing TM on stage? Make what you will of the body language between PS and MM towards the end.
Good find, well done.

Reactions: 5
Why isn't there a video for the 2019 NTA's on YouTube? I've looked but it just seems like highlights 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I think she may have done it on purpose
Has Alison Hammond tweeted words of support since PS came out, do you know? Just wondering why she would have done that on purpose as it is disrespectful, especially if his wife is in the audience. Hmmmm 🧐🤔

Has Alison Hammond tweeted words of support since PS came out, do you know? Just wondering why she would have done that on purpose as it is disrespectful, especially if his wife is in the audience. Hmmmm 🧐🤔

She tweeted this post 7 Feb:

and also this post 9 Feb:

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.