Phillip Schofield #8 Latest news

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Could Joan Ferguson be correct and there was actually more to the runners story than the papers reported?

Was this what caused the tensions at the NTA Awards? Phil was on the vaping pipe after and looked very stressed out!!!

Only one week later PS makes his announcement that he is Gay !!!

The Sun said it was 3 runners and it was Phil who wanted them to leave:

'Onlookers revealed how three runners, who help make the ITV show, went inside but were quickly removed on Phil’s orders.

They said: “Phil didn’t want to celebrate the win with anyone that wasn’t top brass.

“He was friendly to the runners but they were then asked to leave. It’s typical of that kind of attitude they have on This Morning.'

The Mirror said this:

'They also say that Phillip asked runners backstage at London's 02 to leave the room when 'tensions' between the co-hosts heightened.'

Phil looking stressed on the vaper pipe:

Sorry if I've missed this, but this is what I struggle with...why would have MM been included in NTAs if bosses were aware of a toxic atmosphere and a soured PS/MM relationship. MM is crew, not cast or part of senior team - Joan Ferguson said crew are hardly invited but as her sources are credible she knows that he was included and potentially part of loose women.
But I don't know...the bosses are the same.

So did the runners have standard tickets but gatecrashed the VIP area? I asked this yesterday but was knocked down for asking this.
I mean if he was invited do you think bosses were more concerned about employment law and didn't realise how serious it was?

***Do you think MM was dragged into the office with bosses regarding gatecrashing at NTAs and this was when MM told the bosses***

It was 10 days between NTAs and the announcement.

The Sun were already digging about the toxic relationship. *Maybe MM didn't go to the papers* but bosses were aware that it was all going to come out so they orchestrated the whole thing. Arranged the interview with the Sun to stop them digging?

Reactions: 1
The three names mentioned on Twitter were...McCreevy, Heaney and Cowan. I cannot for the life of me find the original tweet. MM’s sister’s married name is Alice Cowan. Wonder who the Heaney name refers to?

I notice that James Nemo / Jimbob’s twitter account has gone again (he is the one who mentioned the MM and PS affair on his FB page in 2019. he reposted it on Twitter after the gay confession).
JimBob has been quiet on here recently too after being quite vocal and knowledgeable on earlier threads. I wondered yesterday if something was up...are you still here Jim?

Reactions: 7
Sorry if I've missed this, but this is what I struggle with...why would have MM been included in NTAs if bosses were aware of a toxic atmosphere and a soured PS/MM relationship. MM is crew, not cast or part of senior team - Joan Ferguson said crew are hardly invited but as her sources are credible she knows that he was included and potentially part of loose women.

So did the runners have standard tickets but gatecrashed the VIP area? I asked this yesterday but was knocked down for asking this.
I mean if he was invited do you think bosses were more concerned about employment law and didn't realise how serious it was?

***Do you think MM was dragged into the office with bosses regarding gatecrashing at NTAs and this was when MM told the bosses***

The Sun were already digging about the toxic relationship. *Maybe MM didn't go to the papers* but bosses were aware that it was all going to come out so they orchestrated the whole thing. Arranged the interview with the Sun to stop them digging?
As you said he probably bought a standard ticket and gatecrashed the box where they were. TM would have been given so many tickets and the crew would have been told that they would have had to apply for tickets it they wanted to go. They would not have been any where near the cast. I know when i was a dresser the show I was working on was nominated for an Olivier. The company was given 7 tickets for those who had been nominated and anybody else who wanted to go had to buy them, they were sitting nowhere near the cast. I would have thought Matthew would have got reprimanded for what he did.

Reactions: 3
I find it highly suspicious that you made a new account and your first post is not to talk about the thread topic but to tell everyone what a wonderful guy John Leslie is and how he is completely innocent. This after several people on here have said they have seen him sexually harass young women even in public and one poster says they were harassed themselves.

Ulrika Johnsonn said she was raped by him when 19 (although didn't press charges), then 3 other women came forward in 2003 so allege rape and sexual assault. He was also charged with the sexual assault by another woman in 2019 for which he is due to stand trial in march 2020. Are you calling all these women liars?

So far he hasn't been spend any time in jail, but that says more about the justice system that routinely fails rape victims and has the lowest conviction rate of any crime.

The fact you dismiss his victims as 'fame hungry girls throwing themselves at him' is classic victim blaming and one of the reasons women (and men) are often scared to speak up. People like you support rape culture which enables the perpetrators to get away with their crimes.

We must believe and support the victims when they come forward. You should be ashamed of your comment.

My client lives in Edinburgh. She was in a bar and was with her friends at a table . The waiter cMr over with a bottle of champagne. She was told it was from JL. She asked for it to be taken back as it was not wanted. Later she was below the bar In the club . She was walking along and felt a hand wrap around her bicep firmly and pull her back . I've met him , he's massive . A big big man .

She said that he said "you sent back my champagne , what's wrong with you ?"

She pulled her arm back and said "what's wrong with me ? What's wrong with me is that you're a f***king rapist "

She walked away . I thought that was pretty spectacular

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Sorry to ask but its bugging me,who is KS? Initials in screenshot.
Also,from another thread there was a chain,JS-PP-PS-SS-MM. Now I know all the initials apart from PP,who is PP? Those two things are bugging me 🙉 I cant for the life of me think who they are lol,thanks guys 🙂
Kevin Spacey

Reactions: 1
If you get a chance have a look at the 15year old Boy who collects Hovers being interviewed on GM last week Its on YouTube. And on the last thread. and see what you think.
Sorry, I must be a bit slow. re- Hoover collector, a specific link would have been better. I'm wasting my time on fruitless Youtube searches.[/QUOTE]

The three names mentioned on Twitter were...McCreevy, Heaney and Cowan. I cannot for the life of me find the original tweet. MM’s sister’s married name is Alice Cowan. Wonder who the Heaney name refers to?

I notice that James Nemo / Jimbob’s twitter account has gone again (he is the one who mentioned the MM and PS affair on his FB page in 2019. he reposted it on Twitter after the gay confession).
There's a Margaret Heaney who is friends with some of the McGreevy family on Facebook, maybe a relative?

Reactions: 4
Let's see how the ITV starts pushing this #bekind.

What I hate about this #bekind and censoring tabloids is that this can also cause a negative impact.

By taking any negativity away, it's basically censoring the voices of real victims.

People read the tabloids/social media because they are easy to understand. It relates more to the everyday person. Some things need to be exposed!!

More victims come forward when something is exposed. If it's never exposed then victims will never get justice they deserve.

ITV would be foolish to back Caroline's law because the tabloids are a good marketing tool for ITV. They love the coverage that these tabloids give ITV programmes.

If
As you said he probably bought a standard ticket and gatecrashed the box where they were. TM would have been given so many tickets and the crew would have been told that they would have had to apply for tickets it they wanted to go. They would not have been any where near the cast. I know when i was a dresser the show I was working on was nominated for an Olivier. The company was given 7 tickets for those who had been nominated and anybody else who wanted to go had to buy them, they were sitting nowhere near the cast. I would have thought Matthew would have got reprimanded for what he did.
Exactly the point I was trying to make yesterday, but I was knocked down by someone who works in production that MM would've been invited (she knows because she has credible sources) but in a different comment by same person was told crew are never invited!

Reactions: 4

There looks to me to be a connection with the runners gatecrashing the NTA's, the bad atmosphere after this happened and Phil looking so stressed out afterwards, then 10 days later it seems he had been forced to come out as Gay.

This wall of silence has made suspicions even worse but whatever happens, it's clear to say everything is not well behind the scenes at This Morning these days.

Reactions: 11
Given recent discussion about invitees to the NTAs, I had to register to post this because I haven’t seen it here before.

This Morning winning Best Daytime Show at the NTAs in 2018:

Virtually every person on stage appears to be part of the on-screen This Morning team, apart from the two main bosses directly behind PS and HW, a gatecrashing Bradley Walsh and... MM! Slap bang in the centre directly behind Ruth and Holly throughout the whole speech. I can’t see him sitting with the rest of the TM team when they’re announced as winners but he suddenly appears on stage and positions himself right in the centre. What’s he doing there? Did he have a regular ticket and decide to rush up on stage when TM won? Why would a random runner be part of this select group representing TM on stage? Make what you will of the body language between PS and MM towards the end.

• Wow
Reactions: 53
Yes this account is doing my head in, how can someone be so bloody stupid, every post she posts is defending him, no matter why is said she defends him WTF!
This is going to sound really spiteful but having looked at the account further, I don’t think she’s the full ticket. She reminds me of a woman that works at my local Tesco who was skipping around when Ant McPartlin had come back from the wilderness repeating to everyone ‘my boy is back tonight my boy is back tonight’.

I think itv plays to the lowest common denominator unfortunately and those kind of people are why the media can spoon feed their bs.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.