Phillip Schofield #8 Latest news

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let's see how the ITV starts pushing this #bekind.

What I hate about this #bekind and censoring tabloids is that this can also cause a negative impact.

By taking any negativity away, it's basically censoring the voices of real victims.

People read the tabloids/social media because they are easy to understand. It relates more to the everyday person. Some things need to be exposed!!

More victims come forward when something is exposed. If it's never exposed then victims will never get justice they deserve.

ITV would be foolish to back Caroline's law because the tabloids are a good marketing tool for ITV. They love the coverage that these tabloids give ITV programmes.

If
Exactly the point I was trying to make yesterday, but I was knocked down by someone who works in production that MM would've been invited (she knows because she has credible sources) but in a different comment by same person was told crew are never invited!
He wasn't working on TM though at this point was he? Wasnt he at LW? So wouldn't have been anything to do with TM crew anyway. Definitely sounds to me like he gate crashed TM box.

Reactions: 1
Think this may be the link

[/QUOTE]
Yes this is where PS gives a gift and a promise of further work. In plain sight so the saying goes 🙄

I think this is a good idea re Twitter.
Yes I’m going to stop tweeting, just lurk and post on here. May even lock my acc for a bit. Protect yourselves people, I smell a witch-hunt in the air.

Reactions: 3
Think this may be the link
Yes this is where PS gives a gift and a promise of further work. In plain sight so the saying goes 🙄

Yes I’m going to stop tweeting, just lurk and post on here. May even lock my acc for a bit. Protect yourselves people, I smell a witch-hunt in the air.
[/QUOTE]
Good idea re locking. I’ve always had a locked account on there.

Reactions: 3
My client lives in Edinburgh. She was in a bar and was with her friends at a table . The waiter cMr over with a bottle of champagne. She was told it was from JL. She asked for it to be taken back as it was not wanted. Later she was below the bar In the club . She was walking along and felt a hand wrap around her bicep firmly and pull her back . I've met him , he's massive . A big big man .

She said that he said "you sent back my champagne , what's wrong with you ?"

She pulled her arm back and said "what's wrong with me ? What's wrong with me is that you're a f***king rapist "

She walked away . I thought that was pretty spectacular
Sounds like he thought he owned her for the night because of the champagne. He's on trial next month. Hope he gets his comeuppance.

Reactions: 6
Also,from another thread there was a chain,JS-PP-PS-SS-MM. Now I know all the initials apart from PP,who is PP? Those two things are bugging me 🙉 I cant for the life of me think who they are lol,thanks guys 🙂
[/QUOTE]
Could be Peter Piper, I seem to recall he got a bit spicy.

Also,from another thread there was a chain,JS-PP-PS-SS-MM. Now I know all the initials apart from PP,who is PP? Those two things are bugging me 🙉 I cant for the life of me think who they are lol,thanks guys 🙂
Could be Peter Piper, I seem to recall he got a bit spicy.
[/QUOTE]

Peter Powell: 1980s Radio One DJ.

Last edited:
Just want to say what an amazing job you are all doing with your super sleuthing. I've read all of the threads so far with great interest. I just hope that it all doesn't fade away as PS steps out of the limelight for a week......it needs to be kept as relevant as possible.

Reactions: 10
My sister was a friend of John Leslie and she’s always said pretty much the exact same about him. Such a shame what happened to him, he didn’t deserve it at all
Doesn’t it just prove that not everyone is all bad though...js raised a lot of money for stoke mandeville hospital...but look wat he did
rolf Harris.came across as a lovely big hearted guy, proven sex offender, Stuart hall..hilarious on it’s a knockout..another sex offender

Just popped in to ask if anyone else saw PS ‘tearful’ tribute to CF?
Could bear to give him my head space.

I am a 'newbie' but have been 'heroic' and waded through all eight threads. I share your sense of outrage that ITV & TM are not responding to concerns being raised by some members of their viewing public and I wonder just what it will take to break this silence? If the 'grooming' allegations finally surface in the media, and the PPS become involved, would PS's bosses also face charges for taking part in the cover up? 😮

Reactions: 5
Given recent discussion about invitees to the NTAs, I had to register to post this because I haven’t seen it here before.

This Morning winning Best Daytime Show at the NTAs in 2018:

Virtually every person on stage appears to be part of the on-screen This Morning team, apart from the two main bosses directly behind PS and HW, a gatecrashing Bradley Walsh and... MM! Slap bang in the centre directly behind Ruth and Holly throughout the whole speech. I can’t see him sitting with the rest of the TM team when they’re announced as winners but he suddenly appears on stage and positions himself right in the centre. What’s he doing there? Did he have a regular ticket and decide to rush up on stage when TM won? Why would a random runner be part of this select group representing TM on stage? Make what you will of the body language between PS and MM towards the end.
I dont think that's him.. too old. That's Martin Frizzel isn't it?

Given recent discussion about invitees to the NTAs, I had to register to post this because I haven’t seen it here before.

Virtually every person on stage appears to be part of the on-screen This Morning team, apart from the two main bosses directly behind PS and HW, a gatecrashing Bradley Walsh and... MM! Slap bang in the centre directly behind Ruth and Holly throughout the whole speech. I can’t see him sitting with the rest of the TM team when they’re announced as winners but he suddenly appears on stage and positions himself right in the centre. What’s he doing there? Did he have a regular ticket and decide to rush up on stage when TM won? Why would a random runner be part of this select group representing TM on stage? Make what you will of the body language between PS and MM towards the end.
That is an EXTREMELY good find 👍👍👍👍👍

How the hell did MM manage to get on stage with the rest of the big wigs when he was only a studio runner? He is all suited and booted and in prime position between Holly and Ruth! That just shows he was treated differently from the other runners (unless they are on stage too, but it doesn’t look like it). Now...wonder why MM was given the special privilege of attending the prestigious awards do and having a plum spot on stage???!?!?!? More proof here of special treatments, methinks. Plus everybody else knowing about it.

I noticed that when PS was giving his thank you speech, MM is gazing at him adoringly. He doesn’t take his eyes off him. Really staring.

I need to watch it again to look more closely at PS and MM’s body language. What did you make of it?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

He just stares at PS throughout HW's speech

• Heart
Reactions: 13

That's very strange. He also makes a really obvious point of clapping when Eamonn and Ruth get mentioned.

I'm fairly new to this and have tried to follow the info as best as I can although it's not easy (thanks to all of you who contribute).

With regards to gatecrashing the nta box could it simply have been MM wanting to celebrate the success of who he considered his "boyfriend" as anyone in a "loving" relationship would want to do?
It says Phillip didn't want to "celebrate" with anyone who wasn't top brass.
When he humiliated him by turning him away MM realised he didn't mean anything more to PS then the usual dogsbodies which pissed him off.
Perhaps he moved from TM to LW as he was told they could continue their relationship if he did.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.