Phillip Schofield #8 Latest news

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, that’s definitely MM. Look how intensely he is staring at PS!

What a brilliant find. More evidence of favouritism and special favours.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Hi all, I've been following this thread for a while but hadn't posted yet.

Just wanted to chime in, that is DEF MM in that video. Excellent find whoever noticed that! Good job.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
This is going to sound really spiteful but having looked at the account further, I don’t think she’s the full ticket. She reminds me of a woman that works at my local Tesco who was skipping around when Ant McPartlin had come back from the wilderness repeating to everyone ‘my boy is back tonight my boy is back tonight’.

I think itv plays to the lowest common denominator unfortunately and those kind of people are why the media can spoon feed their bs.
Who's account?

That's very strange. He also makes a really obvious point of clapping when Eamonn and Ruth get mentioned.

I'm fairly new to this and have tried to follow the info as best as I can although it's not easy (thanks to all of you who contribute).

With regards to gatecrashing the nta box could it simply have been MM wanting to celebrate the success of who he considered his "boyfriend" as anyone in a "loving" relationship would want to do?
It says Phillip didn't want to "celebrate" with anyone who wasn't top brass.
When he humiliated him by turning him away MM realised he didn't mean anything more to PS then the usual dogsbodies which pissed him off.
Perhaps he moved from TM to LW as he was told they could continue their relationship if he did.
According to reports, MM and PS’s relationship had already ended in the middle of last year and he was moved from TM to Loose Women in July 2019. Perhaps this was MM’s chance to humiliate PS in front of everyone?

Reactions: 5
Given recent discussion about invitees to the NTAs, I had to register to post this because I haven’t seen it here before.

This Morning winning Best Daytime Show at the NTAs in 2018:

Virtually every person on stage appears to be part of the on-screen This Morning team, apart from the two main bosses directly behind PS and HW, a gatecrashing Bradley Walsh and... MM! Slap bang in the centre directly behind Ruth and Holly throughout the whole speech. I can’t see him sitting with the rest of the TM team when they’re announced as winners but he suddenly appears on stage and positions himself right in the centre. What’s he doing there? Did he have a regular ticket and decide to rush up on stage when TM won? Why would a random runner be part of this select group representing TM on stage? Make what you will of the body language between PS and MM towards the end.
What a golden find! 👍

Who's account?

Attachments

• Heart
I was just about to post the same thing MrsGarcia.

The moment just before Phil says: "I can work with somebody I absolutely adore working with" he looks directly at Matt. And a little later he looks at him again.

I'm not sure if Matt was invited or he gatecrashed, but Phil looked very happy Matt was there.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
What a golden find! 👍
It is!

But what can we do with it?!?!?

I am getting soooo frustrated with this but I can’t seem to step away. It is obvious that something unsavoury has been going on in the background and I am furious about the media blackout. Surely there must be somebody, somewhere who is willing to speak out?

Help!!!!

The moment just before Phil says: "I can work with somebody I absolutely adore working with" he looks directly at Matt. And a little later he looks at him again.

I'm not sure if Matt was invited or he gatecrashed, but Phil looked very happy Matt was there.

View attachment 85207

I didn’t notice any of Phil’s glances towards MM. I must watch it again.

MM must’ve been sitting with them in the audience. We need a pair of eagle eyes to try and spot him!

Good idea re locking. I’ve always had a locked account on there.
Just looked on Twitter and saw #Holden was trending. "Oh god, not another one" I thought. Thankfully it is the car brand that is being killed off.

Ooooops , Thanks. I really should pay more attention. I'm starting to see links and conspiracies in everything I read now.
But I wonder why they were taking bets in December? Maybe they knew then what was about to follow!

Reactions: 2
Given recent discussion about invitees to the NTAs, I had to register to post this because I haven’t seen it here before.

This Morning winning Best Daytime Show at the NTAs in 2018:

Virtually every person on stage appears to be part of the on-screen This Morning team, apart from the two main bosses directly behind PS and HW, a gatecrashing Bradley Walsh and... MM! Slap bang in the centre directly behind Ruth and Holly throughout the whole speech. I can’t see him sitting with the rest of the TM team when they’re announced as winners but he suddenly appears on stage and positions himself right in the centre. What’s he doing there? Did he have a regular ticket and decide to rush up on stage when TM won? Why would a random runner be part of this select group representing TM on stage? Make what you will of the body language between PS and MM towards the end.

Excellent find Enfield Marr 👏

Reactions: 11
That is an EXTREMELY good find 👍👍👍👍👍

How the hell did MM manage to get on stage with the rest of the big wigs when he was only a studio runner? He is all suited and booted and in prime position between Holly and Ruth! That just shows he was treated differently from the other runners (unless they are on stage too, but it doesn’t look like it). Now...wonder why MM was given the special privilege of attending the prestigious awards do and having a plum spot on stage???!?!?!? More proof here of special treatments, methinks. Plus everybody else knowing about it.

I noticed that when PS was giving his thank you speech, MM is gazing at him adoringly. He doesn’t take his eyes off him. Really staring.

I need to watch it again to look more closely at PS and MM’s body language. What did you make of it?
Brilliant find! I think watching that clip definitely confirms what’s been said on this thread.

MM must’ve been sitting with them in the audience. We need a pair of eagle eyes to try and spot him!

It is just a slight glance the first look at him

Reactions: 4

View attachment 85207
OMG! Just watched that clip again and you are right!

PS pointedly turns round and looks at MM when he says the ‘adore working with’ bit. Moments later, he turns round again and gives him a longer, more meaningful look.

Hiding in plain sight, yet again!

Wonder if there any any photos from the after show party from these 2018 NTA awards? They might reveal even more.

PS was definitely delighted to have MM on stage with him.

It is!

But what can we do with it?!?!?

I am getting soooo frustrated with this but I can’t seem to step away. It is obvious that something unsavoury has been going on in the background and I am furious about the media blackout. Surely there must be somebody, somewhere who is willing to speak out?

Help!!!!

I so totally understand how you feel. It’s so frustrating!

looks like MM was very prominent in 2018 at TM then with both Ruth and Eamon and PS. He looks pretty enamoured with PS just from that clip.
I wonder if MM threw himself at PS to make gains in his career... And PS, liking the attention, went along with it for the thrill of having a younger man.

Reactions: 4

I know it has probably already been mentioned, but interestingly (or maybe not), no younger male runners on stage this year, and I think we can all agree on how awkward it was between RL and PS on stage. Cringe.

edit: I also do really get the vibe that MM was so excited and desperate to get up on that stage in 2018, almost as if to be like 'I know him! I'm dating him!' etc. without being able to brag about it in real life. This is just my opinion but that's exactly how it feels.

I feel more and more sick about the whole thing as the days go on. I really feel for MM and I do hope that this all is brought to light soon and that MM has support behind him.

Reactions: 6
I also noticed MM’s micro facial expressions when Phil talks about ‘working with someone he adores’. MM does a little nod and squeezes his lips tighter. It is SOOOOO bloody obvious what is going on there.

I would LOVE for that Judi James body language expert to give her opinion on that little snippet. The way that PS keeps turning round to look at MM, almost seeking his approval and all ‘Look at me! Aren’t I a clever boy!”. He doesn’t turn round to look at his bosses standing behind him, only MM. Very telling. Perhaps we should tweet that clip to her!

This is proof that good old brave hero PS has been lying to his wife and daughters for years by having a gay affair with a much younger man behind their backs IN PLAIN SIGHT and seemingly the rest of the TM team knew.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Good spot (y)
Also did you notice the sign with love on it put up so it was just between them

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.