Phillip Schofield #8 Latest news

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In regards to the NTA’s incident, it did occur to me that maybe MM bragged to other junior crew members that he could get them into the VIP box (because of his connections) and then felt humiliated when they were turned away. I know the time line is off in regards to his supposed split with PS and departure from TM, which happened earlier but seems more plausible than 3 young lads bursting in to accuse PS in front of a bunch of people who clearly already knew.

Reactions: 7
I’ve come to the conclusion that there is a heavy handed PR campaign on Twitter to shut people down. I think I’m gonna lose my bloody mind with this one.

If you’re on here, make yourself known because we have discussed this at length and I KNOW you know the facts and evidence presented.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
People writing anything on Twitter now are getting the #bekind hashtag and being accused of being a troll. We must keep talking about this, ITV are rubbing their hands knowing that this will all die down. Some there has just written in her tweet (sorry I haven't learnt to the how to do post a screenshot yet!) Under @happystitcher1
Phillip is a powerful man at ITV

Reactions: 8
People writing anything on Twitter now are getting the #bekind hashtag and being accused of being a troll. We must keep talking about this, ITV are rubbing their hands knowing that this will all die down. Some there has just written in her tweet (sorry I haven't learnt to the how to do post a screenshot yet!) Under @happystitcher1
One of my first thoughts after CF dying was, well that’s Schofe breathing a sigh of relief - takes the heat off him for a bit.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
It may be worth letting the CF stuff settle and then reconvening because I’ve been shot down already on Twitter when I’ve presented pretty damning evidence.

Reactions: 5
Sorry I dont know how to do a link, but just read 'Steeple Times' online with a piece called SchofieldLite. Apologies if its already been posted.

Reactions: 1
The three names mentioned on Twitter were...McCreevy, Heaney and Cowan. I cannot for the life of me find the original tweet. MM’s sister’s married name is Alice Cowan. Wonder who the Heaney name refers to?

I notice that James Nemo / Jimbob’s twitter account has gone again (he is the one who mentioned the MM and PS affair on his FB page in 2019. he reposted it on Twitter after the gay confession).

This early article contains some useful background info. It says MM joined the 2Faced Theatre Co when he was 10. The article talks about MM’s first TV acting job on a CBBC show when he was 16.

Reactions: 3
See you all in 4 days im away my holidays but really hope when i come back PS has stopped all the lies and gave an explanation about Matthew either that or Matthew comes forward

Reactions: 8
See you all in 4 days im away my holidays but really hope when i come back PS has stopped all the lies and gave an explanation about Matthew either that or Matthew comes forward
🤞 for a swift resolution. Not sure I can handle this dragging on for much longer. Enjoy your holiday, have a great time x

Having loads of problems with that link "datbase error" recurring. No problems elsewhere.
Looks like the PR rapid response team is proving their worth. PS may think it is money well spent, but all I and many others will see in him now is a man who went to extraordinary lengths to suppress both mainstream and social media. This, along with fundamentally changing how his own daughters will always think of him, is a legacy he will have to live with. I hope he is guilty of the least of suspicions - I fear he is guilty of the worst.

Reactions: 9
I’ve come to the conclusion that there is a heavy handed PR campaign on Twitter to shut people down. I think I’m gonna lose my bloody mind with this one.

If you’re on here, make yourself known because we have discussed this at length and I KNOW you know the facts and evidence presented.
Yes this account is doing my head in, how can someone be so bloody stupid, every post she posts is defending him, no matter why is said she defends him WTF!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.