Phillip Schofield #8 Latest news

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can I just say ‘be kind’ means absolutely nothing

Thank you lovely being trying to post same feeling x
I've got a FB feed and IG feed full of these today...so meaningless....a bit like the "live, love, laugh" crap vinyl stickers on people's walls (no offence, but can't stand them). The media, press and social media have no doubt contributed to CF's decision to end her life (and don't get me wrong - it's tragic, and shouldn't have happened), but it will go deeper than that. She desperately needed help, and no amount of "be kind" posts would be enough.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Someone mentioned that HW was a lot more relaxed when presenting with Ben Shepard, I remember noticing that years ago too, probably because Ben wasn't a control freak, who liked to make passive aggressive comments about her being stupid and having a drinking problem all the time. Something definitely changed though and old Scrotum face stopped with passive aggressive comments towards HW, probably cos cowardly HW asked her agent to make him stop.

Reactions: 8
Wtf? Why did Schofe feel the need to hijack DOI and tell us how he feels about the tragic death of Caroline Flack ?
He's playing the long game with regard to press and social media intrusion. If he can get the weight of public opinion behind him, then he can complain bitterly as to how he himself has been treated in the past, without of course ever mentioning the name Matthew McGreevy. He then will hope to be able to limit any further intrusion into his 'privacy'.

I expect this subject to be aired on This Morning in due course.

Reactions: 8
Wow. I havent been on this thread since his ott announcement. Can anyone condense what the past 7 threads have been about please 👀

Reactions: 1
Yes I did look at his feed. Wonder where he got that photo from though.
It could be anyone, I doubt with all this speculation MM is just out having dinner, am sure he's keeping a mega low profile. This guy claims on this tweet if you read the comments that he's not a friend he just recognised him when out.. yeah ok then. I know a guy who looks similar with floppy dark hair and has a slightly biggish nose, it's not MM tho.

Reactions: 1
He's playing the long game with regard to press and social media intrusion. If he can get the weight of public opinion behind him, then he can complain bitterly as to how he himself has been treated in the past, without of course ever mentioning the name Matthew McGreevy. He then will hope to be able to limit any further intrusion into his 'privacy'.

I expect this subject to be aired on This Morning in due course.
My thoughts exactly!! It's purely a point scoring exercise to put on the shelf ready to be whipped out when the tit hits the fan!

I worked in mental health for a long time & I've had issues. It really REALLY pisses me off when folk like Phil the Fud hijack this issue for their own gain & to avoid having to pay the penalty for their dirty dealings. After that TM interview & tonight's despicable display I'm going to see if he can be nominated for a bloody BAFTA next year.......

Reactions: 11
I’ve just seen him getting emotional on Dancing on Ice. To be honest, he knew Caroline professionally and it looked like real emotion to me. I can’t agree with the other comments here saying that he’s playing up to the camera to deflect from his situation. His behaviour in relation to MM (if true) has been horrendous but it doesn’t mean that he is completely devoid of all human emotion and feeling.

Reactions: 21
If you follow this I think it explains their falling out in late 2018 that you allude to

I still think the later one is suspicious.
Both directors also jumped out of this company at the end of July 19. Starting to smell me thinks.

Hope MM is ok. Cant be easy for a young guy to keep a low profile, stay off sm etc. With all the false 'be kind' comments from celebrities, I wonder if thats afforded to MM. He maybe fragile

Reactions: 12
Regarding the complaint Ruth Langsford has lodged against Philip Schofield with the ITV bosses ......
no one knows what the complaint actually was do they?
It is assumed it was because she was interrupted by him when cutting to a Commercial. Assumed. I don't think it was that.
Ruth knows they have to cut to commercial breaks on time. She knows that often pieces to camera have to be interrupted when Ad break time comes.
Certainly she showed irritation at being cut off, but I'm guessing her irritation goes deeper and started before that happened.
Her reluctance to be hugged by him at the NTAs when he tried to grip her by the waist and pull her towards him was really obvious and her smile was clearly a gritted teeth one.
She looked like she was desperately trying to remain professional but really did not want to be close to him.
So, I suggest her problem with him was not being interrupted to go to an Ad break but something before that.

Also, his outing himself on a Friday (his day off) may not have been timed because a Paper was going to print something about him that weekend, or not JUST because a paper was going to print something.
It could have been staged live on a Friday to ensure Ruth and Eamonn would be forced to support him and give the appearance of all at This Morning being "happy families" in an attempt to dispel the rumours about colleagues hating him and there being a toxic atmosphere etc.
His attempt to show the "all is a happy family" at the NTAs by trying to put his arm round Ruth and inviting her to make a speech and hold the award failed.
We all saw Ruth's frosty reaction and we all know full well he never usually lets Ruth or Eamonn make a speech so that little trick fooled nobody.
So he went to Plan B and outed himself, thus making sure anyone saying anything negative about him from now on will be branded homophobic.

Ruth still hasn't made a public statement has she?
So she's still furious with him about something.
But what????

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Someone mentioned that HW was a lot more relaxed when presenting with Ben Shepard, I remember noticing that years ago too, probably because Ben wasn't a control freak, who liked to make passive aggressive comments about her being stupid and having a drinking problem all the time. Something definitely changed though and old Scrotum face stopped with passive aggressive comments towards HW, probably cos cowardly HW asked her agent to make him stop.
I don’t watch TM and I have not since the day HW started on the show, I can’t stand either of them, they are intolerable. I didn’t know however that PS made passive aggressive comments . How did HW react ?

Regarding the complaint Ruth Langsford has lodged against Philip Schofield with the ITV bosses ......
It is assumed it was because she was interrupted by him when cutting to a Commercial. Assumed. I don't think it was that.
Ruth knows they have to cut to commercial breaks on time. She knows that often pieces to camera have to be interrupted when Ad break time comes.
Certainly she showed irritation at being cut off, but I'm guessing her irritation goes deeper and started before that happened.
Her reluctance to be hugged by him at the NTAs when he tried to grip her by the waist and pull her towards him was really obvious and her smile was clearly a gritted teeth one.
She looked like she was desperately trying to remain professional but really did not want to be close to him.
So, I suggest her problem with him was not being interrupted to go to an Ad break but something before that.

Also, his outing himself on a Friday (his day off) may not have been timed because a Paper was going to print something about him that weekend, or not JUST because a paper was going to print something.
It could have been staged live on a Friday to ensure Ruth and Eamonn would be forced to support him and give the appearance of all at This Morning being "happy families" in an attempt to dispel the rumours about colleagues hating him and there being a toxic atmosphere etc.

But what????
I would love to know. And how and why is the atmosphere toxic ?

Reactions: 2

But what????
This is a great theory re the reason for it being a Friday. There must be something more as I doubt Ruth would make a complaint about him talking over her, seems too petty.

Reactions: 11
Cannot ANYONE locate McGreevy for sufficiently long enough to put him in front of a camera to answer a few questions? I do realise that there is the likelihood of a NDA, injunction, and possible large payoff in place, but he seems to have disappeared entirely.

He's beginning to rival Ghislaine Maxwell as the person everyone wants to talk to but no one can find.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I've got a FB feed and IG feed full of these today...so meaningless....a bit like the "live, love, laugh" crap vinyl stickers on people's walls (no offence, but can't stand them). The media, press and social media have no doubt contributed to CF's decision to end her life (and don't get me wrong - it's tragic, and shouldn't have happened), but it will go deeper than that. She desperately needed help, and no amount of "be kind" posts would be enough.
I’ve made the sane comment on the CF thread. Utterly ridiculous- if people can only ‘be kind’ following the death of a celebrity they don’t know and because somebody else said so on social media, they need to give their heads a wobble!

Reactions: 7
I saw a mention earlier in this thread of MM gatecrashing the TM box at the NTAs. It triggered a memory that I had seen an article about that the day after the NTAs and thought it was odd.

I can’t find it now but I’m sure it was in the Daily Star if anyone has good Google skills.

Also, does anyone remember this story about Holly being seen sincerely apologising to PS at the end of TM about 3 weeks ago?

wonder what that was about?!

The comments on here now are building up.. many mentioning MM

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.