Phillip Schofield #8 Latest news

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw a mention earlier in this thread of MM gatecrashing the TM box at the NTAs. It triggered a memory that I had seen an article about that the day after the NTAs and thought it was odd.

I can’t find it now but I’m sure it was in the Daily Star if anyone has good Google skills.

Also, does anyone remember this story about Holly being seen sincerely apologising to PS at the end of TM about 3 weeks ago?

wonder what that was about?!
this? https://www.dailystar.co.uk/tv/nta-fans-notice-tension-between-21381070

Reactions: 1
The toxic atmos - I assume - is because Philip has gradually risen up to a position of power and some people dislike that.
Maybe he has abused his power or maybe they are jealous of his power.
Or maybe they feel his power is disproportionate - ie, Eamonn and Ruth treated less than equal?
So Eamonn and Ruth themselves could be unhappy if that is the case, or maybe they are fine about it and its other people who are "unhappy on their behalf?" - could be all kinds of things.

Whatever,
Ruth seems to me to be the kind of woman who is not sneaky, who would not be upset by being interrupted to cut to an Ad break either, so I'm inclined to think any "official complaint" made by her would be for something serious.

Clearly she and Eamonn want to keep their high profile and lucrative jobs at ITV, so neither are going to say anything about what has happened.

But now everyone is curious - public, press - everyone!
We all smell something fishy and so the digging around will continue.

Reactions: 8
Thing that annoys me about this whole thing, is he made being a married family man a big part of his image. Also the constant stories how Holly and her husband are such good friends with Phillip and his wife, often meeting up together. I can tell him and Holly have never that that good a chemistry, compared to Phil and Fern. Now I can't watch him, knowing he took me for a fool for his career.

Reactions: 9
No the article I saw had a headline something like “TM stars rocked by security breach as their box is gatecrashed”.

I remember seeing it thinking it was odd as nothing else was said about it in any other article about the NTA.

it’s only now it’s looking likely it was one of those random stories that tell the story they can’t actually tell directly.

Grrr. Wish I’d saved it now lol

Reactions: 5
No the article I saw had a headline something like “TM stars rocked by security breach as their box is gatecrashed”.

I remember seeing it thinking it was odd as nothing else was said about it in any other article about the NTA.

it’s only now it’s looking likely it was one of those random stories that tell the story they can’t actually tell directly.

Would have loved to have seen that!

Reactions: 4
Could this young lad have pushed his luck?
Could he have misread being helped into getting a foot in the door in the world of TV and become like a stalker?
Im getting impatient now.
I want the whole truth to come out.

Oh and the other thing I am puzzled about - why did Dan Wooton stop appearing on the Lorraine show?

Was the rumoured Schofield influence employed to get rid of him?

Reactions: 6
It appears that Denise Welsh and Nadia Sawalha were both furious to have lost out, yet again, to TM at the NTAs this year. There have been a few short articles about it.

Perhaps it was just sour grapes OR could they have been mightily pissed off knowing that MM was shunted off TM to LW in undesirable circumstances? 🧐🤔

Reactions: 3
You can slap me now but I watched the clip of PS On DOI and although I believe he manipulated his condolences to his advantage i also know everyone is shell shocked and saddened by CF's death so feel the need to make a comment.
I also don't agree with unrelated programmes addressing tragedies after all that's what other types of media are for.

I know the general public can attend etc as my friend works the award ceremonies, but I didn't know if runners went in the VIP areas or were provided a standard ticket?? I'm genuinely unsure...
It appears that Denise Welsh and Nadia Sawalha were both furious to have lost out, yet again, to TM at the NTAs this year. There have been a few short articles about it.

Perhaps it was just sour grapes OR could they have been mightily pissed off knowing that MM was shunted off TM to LW in undesirable circumstances? 🧐🤔

Sounds like this could be true. I see Denise Welch follows MM on Insta but doesn't follow PS. Did she say much on Loose Women when they were discussing PS coming out? I noticed she didn't post anything on social media supporting him.

You can slap me now but I watched the clip of PS On DOI and although I believe he manipulated his condolences to his advantage i also know everyone is shell shocked and saddened by CF's death so feel the need to make a comment.
I also don't agree with unrelated programmes addressing tragedies after all that's what other types of media are for.
Hear, hear.
Did Caroline ever appear on the Dancing On Ice show?
If she did, then maybe it would be appropriate to comment.
If she didn't. Then it wasn't appropriate.

If he felt he needed to comment, then tomorrow on This Morning would have been the correct platform - except, silly me, he's not on tomorrow.

But that doesn't usually pose a problem. He just gets Ruth to make an apolgy, whoops, sorry, a statement on his behalf.

(Sorry, couldn't resist making a reference to the Cameron list)

First Post for me...

hello and thanks to all for this great thread. have not needed to comment on anything as there are very well informed others on here.

But this sounded familiar to me and I remember it was in Popbitch after the NTA awards. Was reported that two (juniors or runners?) tried to get into the ITV VIP box but were removed by security as PS and co wanted the top brass only. That just clicked with me now. Not sure I have the email as Popbitch delivery has been unreliable of late.

Reactions: 14
Could this young lad have pushed his luck?
Could he have misread being helped into getting a foot in the door in the world of TV and become like a stalker?
Im getting impatient now.
I want the whole truth to come out.

Oh and the other thing I am puzzled about - why did Dan Wooton stop appearing on the Lorraine show?

Was the rumoured Schofield influence employed to get rid of him?
It is another angle worth considering. Workplace romances go sour all the time, but when there's the threat of public image being soured and the humiliation of being outed by (what I assume is) blackmail, given that PS portrayed a happy hetero married man persona for so long, MM may not be the innocent we perceive him as.

Maybe he flew too close to the sun and wanted "more" (as happens with most casual relationships) and the poo hit the fan.

Of course that's just assumptions and I could be completely wrong.

I don't believe for a minute that "Lee" is a genuine source of any information - a grainy photo of a guy who looks similar to MM (and let's face it, lots of young 20 somethings look like him from a distance) is bullplop - especially with the disparaging remark thrown in for good measure.

First Post for me...

hello and thanks to all for this great thread. have not needed to comment on anything as there are very well informed others on here.

But this sounded familiar to me and I remember it was in Popbitch after the NTA awards. Was reported that two (juniors or runners?) tried to get into the ITV VIP box but were removed by security as PS and co wanted the top brass only. That just clicked with me now. Not sure I have the email as Popbitch delivery has been unreliable of late.
Runners being asked to leave by PS is mentioned at the end of this article.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.