Phillip Schofield #8 Latest news

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is this about? (From earlier post): "The second was from Holly That said we have been betrayed and I don't know if I have done the right thing."

Anyone?

Reactions: 3
I saw a mention earlier in this thread of MM gatecrashing the TM box at the NTAs. It triggered a memory that I had seen an article about that the day after the NTAs and thought it was odd.

I can’t find it now but I’m sure it was in the Daily Star if anyone has good Google skills.

Also, does anyone remember this story about Holly being seen sincerely apologising to PS at the end of TM about 3 weeks ago?

wonder what that was about?!
In the very first line of the clip it's clear that Holly mistakenly read out Phil's line (so they are talking over each other for a few words). Seems just basic professional courtesy that you'd acknowledge that it was your error as soon as the cameras stop rolling. Not there is anything more to that one tbh...

Reactions: 6
The "we buy any car' adverts are back with a vengeance today. Looks like the powers that be think he is safe

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Getting back to basics sgain, for me one of the indicators of PS being predatory and unfaithful at the least is the copious evidence of his late night Snapchatting with teenage boys. That is just not what happily married hetero middle aged men do.
What's worrying is that teenagers are sending him selfies like this thinking it's all innocent and it might not be 😟

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
The "we buy any car' adverts are back with a vengeance today. Looks like the powers that be think he is safe
I’ll be driving along and I keep hearing them. The look of disgust on my face must amuse other drivers.

Reactions: 5
Tweet from Katie Hopkins “ITV & those on payroll laud a drunk driver, showering him with awards. But throw a female to the wolves for ‘allegations’ Cancel a show for 1 death. But will fight to keep their cash cow alive after 3 . Push #Schofe as ‘brave’ hoping you will be cowardly enough to nod along”

she’s not everyone’s cup of tea but at least she doesn’t mind speaking out 🙂..deffo off to work now!

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Well I think Big brother is watching me
My junk mail had the following emails
Silver fox dating(for the over 60’s)
and escape to the sun😱
Nothing about fans ,skeletons or cupboards though
😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Much as I would like to believe that simplistic narrative, it doesn't explain why there was a need for the rushed coming out interview and also why much of the evidence of Steph being a lesbian has been brushed under the carpet. We need to carry on investigating.
Is there any evidence Steph is a lesbian? Haven't seen anything solid on the eight threads so far. Someone posted in thread #1 or 2 that she has had a bf for 7 yrs. A couple of threads after that someone posted she has had a bf for 9yrs. Not sure if the second poster was misquoting the initial poster or whether they have insider knowledge.

Reactions: 2
Thing that annoys me about this whole thing, is he made being a married family man a big part of his image. Also the constant stories how Holly and her husband are such good friends with Phillip and his wife, often meeting up together. I can tell him and Holly have never that that good a chemistry, compared to Phil and Fern. Now I can't watch him, knowing he took me for a fool for his career.
Exactly. Factually TM target audience is predominately for house'wives' stay at home mum's/those on maternity leave/part time workers and newly retired people.
ITV base this on the same model that was in place 30 years ago - that the only people who watch daytime TV are 'housewives'.

TM always made a point of HW as being PS onscreen wife. The same point as FB being his onscreen wife. RL and EH are married. Richard and Judy married.

I don't care who presents the show, as long as its someone who I can relate to.

I just can't watch TM now. I fit in their demographic but feel the past 9 years of my viewing has been a lie. I've never particularly liked them but they do say trust is one of the most important values to have.

Fitting in to this demographic can be a lonely place and so the presenting team breaks that loneliness. You begin to trust what they say and form that presenter/viewer relationship.
And now that trust is broken.

Reactions: 13
I have asked Nicola Thorpe, she is a guest on TM today, if she will enquire about MM's mental health on Twitter. She hasn't replied.

Reactions: 4
Sorry to ask but its bugging me,who is KS? Initials in screenshot.
Also,from another thread there was a chain,JS-PP-PS-SS-MM. Now I know all the initials apart from PP,who is PP? Those two things are bugging me 🙉 I cant for the life of me think who they are lol,thanks guys 🙂

Attachments

Have deleted name only because it’s not about anyone else, however this shows when MM moved to loose women. See date at the bottom. It’s actually earlier than I have read on here.
This is very interesting considering he posted a video about moving to Loose Women on 24 July 2019 - two mths after this post. Maybe he worked on both for a couple of mths then moved off TM completely?

what’s interesting in this is John Leslie stepped down due to the drug and rape allegations and PS stepped into the role. Ok so how come with all this shite going on surrounding PS and MM and the drama he’s causing why hasn’t he stepped down. Why’s he being protected. ITV didn’t protect John. Is it that child grooming and potentially paedophillia are not as serious as rape? Thinking out loud here...
There were photographs of John Leslie snorting coke. The photos clearly showed his face so there was no doubt he was using drugs.
That's why he stepped down.
There was proof.

Reactions: 2
Also,from another thread there was a chain,JS-PP-PS-SS-MM. Now I know all the initials apart from PP,who is PP? Those two things are bugging me 🙉 I cant for the life of me think who they are lol,thanks guys 🙂
SS is Simon Schofield from the two faced theatre company.

KS is Kevin Spacey.

Reactions: 1
KS is Kevin Spacey
PP is Peter Powell

Reactions: 1
Peter Powell, who used to be married to Anthea Turner, and one of the founders of this James Grant Management Group that seems to manage everyone on ITV. People have long believed that PP is gay and Anthea was his beard.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.