Phillip Schofield #8 Latest news

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it highly suspicious that you made a new account and your first post is not to talk about the thread topic but to tell everyone what a wonderful guy John Leslie is and how he is completely innocent. This after several people on here have said they have seen him sexually harass young women even in public and one poster says they were harassed themselves.

Ulrika Johnsonn said she was raped by him when 19 (although didn't press charges), then 3 other women came forward in 2003 so allege rape and sexual assault. He was also charged with the sexual assault by another woman in 2019 for which he is due to stand trial in march 2020. Are you calling all these women liars?

So far he hasn't been spend any time in jail, but that says more about the justice system that routinely fails rape victims and has the lowest conviction rate of any crime.

The fact you dismiss his victims as 'fame hungry girls throwing themselves at him' is classic victim blaming and one of the reasons women (and men) are often scared to speak up. People like you support rape culture which enables the perpetrators to get away with their crimes.

We must believe and support the victims when they come forward. You should be ashamed of your comment.
John Lesley is a horrible piece of work.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I think that often happens.
as shown on the letter I posted the school closed in the summer of 2018
i wonder who the other three directors were/ are
There seems to be at least two companies linked in some way, almost the same name and same directors but not clear how they're linked legally or for tax purposes. SS is on one from 2008 and the other that seems to be the school from a bit later. There's a couple of ocassions that they didn't submit their returns on time, got 'dissolved' by Companies House but then reinstated once submitted what was needed, so think it was probably being run on a day to day basis by the dance and drama teachers but not really being managed. The other two directors look on paper more like people who have their fingers in a few pies, they are directors of other completely unrelated businesses, so I'm guessing this was SS's baby and got them to invest (he held 40%, with them 30% each) but then he became more successful and moved down to London so noone was really pushing it. It ran at a loss and had 30-50 kids go to weekend classes and holiday clubs. I really doubt this was some kind of grooming racket (but perhaps I'm being nieve) and I also don't find the pic of MM with SS creepy when you know they're either related or family friends, and MM clearly idolised him for successfully doing what he aspired to.

Reactions: 11
I must admit I was surprised that he gave the sun the exclusive but it all makes sense if they were the ones threatening to expose him.

Reactions: 20
[
I’m a pretty relaxed person and not generally inclined to believe most internet gossip or indulge in conspiracy theories, but the most damning thing for me in this case is the lack of response from Schofield’s ITV colleagues.

Take Piers Morgan for example. He’s been tweeting away regularly every day since this story broke and people have been tweeting him directly with the allegations and asking him for the truth. It would take him all of two minutes to completely end this by saying “I’m aware of the scurrilous rumours circulating about my friend Philip and I can tell you unequivocally that there is NO GAGGING ORDER and no foundation to these disgusting lies. I’m sorry to have to even address such rubbish and all of those giving credence to this nonsense should be ashamed of themselves”.

So where is that denial? From any of them? The silence is deafening. If my mate was having these kinds of stories circulating and I knew them to be untrue I wouldn’t keep silent about it.

Popbitch suggested that the lack of MSM stories was more likely down to editors being wary of breaching bullying or invasion of privacy guidelines than the existence of a gagging order, but that doesn’t tally with the absence of denials elsewhere. For me, Morgan is saying everything that he can. By saying absolutely nothing at all.

On a separate but sort of related note, I saw a random user on Twitter earlier state that “philip schofield never dated an 18 year old it came out that it was fake”. When asked where this statement came from, their response was “dunno him or someone from his college said it wasn’t real and then everyone just forgot about it”. If that’s the best refutation that people inclined to disbelieve the rumours can come up with, they’ve been left clutching at straws.
I know right?! PM always has something to say, always loves being at the centre of controversy and if all innocent, he would've had no hesitation putting Joan Collins in her place.

Lorraine Kelly...didn't utter a word. Usually very vocal on social media. Although appears she had no choice but to break her silence days later.

Reactions: 12
Most of them are sycophants like this on TM’s FB page.

its pathetic ..... they really believe PS and HW will read their posts. As if! 🙄😂

Famous beach in Cornwall where he has family connections - his younger brother was born there and his mother still lives there.
Thanks for that, I was starting to feel a bit queezy

Reactions: 7
I must admit I was surprised that he gave the sun the exclusive but it all makes sense if they were the ones threatening to expose him.
Yes. It wouldn't have been the paper to choose if you simply wanted to 'speak to the nation,' seeing as a growing part of that nation boycott the paper, and quite rightly, too.

Reactions: 17
Hi, new posting here but having been watching these threads since it all started. I really hope nothing untoward is going on because it makes me feel quite sick, but at the same time nothing adds up.
I've just been looking at PS and Steph's appointments with Companies House. March 2019 (around the time some "stuff" was happening?) they set up a company called Fistral Properties Ltd together. As a wife who had supposedly just been discovering her husband is gay, it's a bit of an odd thing to do, isn't it? Just something else that ties in with them knowing all along, and putting on a "show" of happy families. Their other company is Fistral Productions Ltd - that's where a lot of cash is and they have a business management company running that, it looks like.
Fistral beach is in newquay his home town. They probably just own property tied up in a company for tax reasons. ( not nesc dodgy)

Reactions: 3
Maybe Schofe should take another well-publicised walk across London Bridge to show he's not afraid of people ambushing him with allegations.

In reply to an old post on last thread regarding John Leslie......

I know JL, or did years ago and was part of his social scene back in the day when it all kicked off for him. Friday nights were legendary at his house....was he a predator? No. A sexual abuser? No. He was a young man in the public eye who literally had fame hungry girls throwing themselves at his feet everywhere we went. He was nothing more than a bit of a playboy, could get a bit boisterous after a night out and who threw himself into that lifestyle. But the real JL was an extremely generous nice guy, would give you the shirt off his back and was actually quite shy and a little awkward! The way he has been vilified and his life ruined (and that of his extremely lovely parents) is tragic. He opened up his house with generosity , got a bit carried away in the lifestyle but there was nothing sinister at all, and I was around him a lot. Don’t believe everything you read peeps! Although saying that, I do have a diff vibe from PS......
He was extremely inappropriate and predatory with me on numerous occasions. I had to start actively avoiding him as I was scared to be alone with him. He was more than twice my age as well. Don't diminish others' experiences of him just because yours differ.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
I disagree with the JL view, I was at lots of parties with him in Edinburgh at the height of his fame and I most certainly would describe him as a predator.
Yes he's vile, it's pretty obvious that poster defending him is either John Leslie himself or someone very close to him.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
I find it highly suspicious that you made a new account and your first post is not to talk about the thread topic but to tell everyone what a wonderful guy John Leslie is and how he is completely innocent. This after several people on here have said they have seen him sexually harass young women even in public and one poster says they were harassed themselves.

Ulrika Johnsonn said she was raped by him when 19 (although didn't press charges), then 3 other women came forward in 2003 so allege rape and sexual assault. He was also charged with the sexual assault by another woman in 2019 for which he is due to stand trial in march 2020. Are you calling all these women liars?

So far he hasn't been spend any time in jail, but that says more about the justice system that routinely fails rape victims and has the lowest conviction rate of any crime.

The fact you dismiss his victims as 'fame hungry girls throwing themselves at him' is classic victim blaming and one of the reasons women (and men) are often scared to speak up. People like you support rape culture which enables the perpetrators to get away with their crimes.

We must believe and support the victims when they come forward. You should be ashamed of your comment.
well said

I’m a pretty relaxed person and not generally inclined to believe most internet gossip or indulge in conspiracy theories, but the most damning thing for me in this case is the lack of response from Schofield’s ITV colleagues.

Take Piers Morgan for example. He’s been tweeting away regularly every day since this story broke and people have been tweeting him directly with the allegations and asking him for the truth. It would take him all of two minutes to completely end this by saying “I’m aware of the scurrilous rumours circulating about my friend Philip and I can tell you unequivocally that there is NO GAGGING ORDER and no foundation to these disgusting lies. I’m sorry to have to even address such rubbish and all of those giving credence to this nonsense should be ashamed of themselves”.

So where is that denial? From any of them? The silence is deafening. If my mate was having these kinds of stories circulating and I knew them to be untrue I wouldn’t keep silent about it.

Popbitch suggested that the lack of MSM stories was more likely down to editors being wary of breaching bullying or invasion of privacy guidelines than the existence of a gagging order, but that doesn’t tally with the absence of denials elsewhere. For me, Morgan is saying everything that he can. By saying absolutely nothing at all.

On a separate but sort of related note, I saw a random user on Twitter earlier state that “philip schofield never dated an 18 year old it came out that it was fake”. When asked where this statement came from, their response was “dunno him or someone from his college said it wasn’t real and then everyone just forgot about it”. If that’s the best refutation that people inclined to disbelieve the rumours can come up with, they’ve been left clutching at straws.
I think you are spot on with this : Morgan is saying everything that he can. By saying absolutely nothing at all.

Reactions: 20
In reply to an old post on last thread regarding John Leslie......

I know JL, or did years ago and was part of his social scene back in the day when it all kicked off for him. Friday nights were legendary at his house....was he a predator? No. A sexual abuser? No. He was a young man in the public eye who literally had fame hungry girls throwing themselves at his feet everywhere we went. He was nothing more than a bit of a playboy, could get a bit boisterous after a night out and who threw himself into that lifestyle. But the real JL was an extremely generous nice guy, would give you the shirt off his back and was actually quite shy and a little awkward! The way he has been vilified and his life ruined (and that of his extremely lovely parents) is tragic. He opened up his house with generosity , got a bit carried away in the lifestyle but there was nothing sinister at all, and I was around him a lot. Don’t believe everything you read peeps! Although saying that, I do have a diff vibe from PS......
Isn't he standing trial in March this year? There are a lot of allegations about a generous, nice guy. I'll wait to hear what the courts say.

Reactions: 6
Fistral beach is in newquay his home town. They probably just own property tied up in a company for tax reasons. ( not nesc dodgy)
It was the timing of it that I was alluding to.😊 If they've had property for years, why March 2019 set up a new company with a husband you have discovered is gay? (According to his announcement) Yes, perhaps all innocent, but the timing of all these little bits put together paints a picture.

Reactions: 8
He was extremely inappropriate and predatory with me on numerous occasions. I had to start actively avoiding him as I was scared to be alone with him. He was more than twice my age as well. Don't diminish others' experiences of him just because yours differ.
Totally agree. Not to mention Rapey McCreepys can also act perfectly charming and generous in different circumstances.

Don’t like the “young girls throwing themselves at him” tone at all.

Reactions: 17
Is it just me, or has googling PS changed? When you googled his name the drop down menu was full of PS runner, Ps MM etc, now it doesn’t show any of that! Might just be me🤨

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.