Phillip Schofield #8 Latest news

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So it looks as if the theatre school was closed last summer when the alleged allegations from former pupils were coming about?

Then the website only closes down once the first hint of allegations come out in to the public domain thanks to one of ITV’s lighting electricians. (Yes i know James Nemo posted them first in summer 2019 but they didn’t hit the same because bad stories about Schofield weren’t written yet and he hadn’t done the bizarre coming out on national tv)

So poor Matthew is probably just the face of this right now...unless it’s him that’s leading the legal action but it doesn’t fit in with him still appearing to be friends with SS on social media at least.

Reactions: 6
So it looks as if the theatre school was closed last summer when the alleged allegations from former pupils were coming about?

Then the website only closes down once the first hint of allegations come out in to the public domain thanks to one of ITV’s lighting electricians.

So poor Matthew is probably just the face of this right now...unless it’s him that’s leading the legal action but it doesn’t fit in with him still appearing to be friends with SS on social media at least.
Did I miss something about when pupils allegations came out?

Reactions: 7
Did I miss something about when pupils allegations came out?
Sorry, i might be jumping the gun!

I’m going on James Nemo and another person who is supposedly close to Matthew saying a case is being put together behind the scenes right now and also blind items pointing toward this.

Reactions: 9
New thread, there wasn't any good suggestion with over 10 votes so I've made a title that matches what people are googling so more will find it. :)

All the latest we know

Many think this blind is about the dancing on Ice presenter

----

What makes this blind item particularly interesting is that it is almost a perfect combination of two stories we told you in the past!

One story was about a famous, older actor who allegedly preyed on young men.

We’ll call him Victor.

You know Victor from his many years in the movies, in the theater, and on TV.

In a case of interesting timing, Victor came out as gay just as some assault charges were filed against him. Perhaps Victor hoped that sudden public disclosure of his sexual preference after so many years of living in the closet would mitigate the charges made against him?

Another story we told you was about a different famous actor who leveraged his position as an acting teacher to groom and assault his young, naive students.

We’ll call him Sleazy.

Sleazy is both a TV and movie actor.

In another case of interesting timing, Sleazy shut down his school just as those charges were about to be filed. Perhaps Sleazy hoped that closing the school would scatter and discourage current and former students from filing charges against him?

If you put those two situations together, you will see a remarkable similarity to an exclusive new story we have for you.

Allow us to be the first to tell you that there is going to be a big story breaking in the next couple of months.

The story involves a beloved older man who has been on TV for many years.

We’ll call him Icy.

There are three stages to this story.

The first is that Icy suddenly comes out as gay.

The second is that Icy’s “school” closes down.

The third is that the young students that Icy groomed and assaulted over the years come forward and sue him.

We have more details to share, but we want to be sensitive to those victims as they prepare their cases against Icy.

So, if you are one of those cheering Icy on for his bravery in coming out, you might want to hold off on that applause!

Because Icy is no gentleman. He is a combination of Victor and Sleazy. And his career and life will soon be on very thin ice…

Similar: The Hunting Ground
Just to say, the title states #8 - shouldn't it be #9?

Reactions: 4
This article says the crisis management team he started working with 3 months ago about bullying allegations knew about him coming out on tv as well. I think the two are definitely connected. Throwing his weight around and being a scrote to MM and others for a good few months, and then like others have said maybe MM was going to come forward with his own bullying story and that would have revealed the relationship. Maybe he realised he was never going to actually be a presenter as Phil had promised. He’s already 23 right? And while he may be good at acting he didn’t seem like a natural on his showreel, I know that might sound mean but not sure he was cut out for presenting in the first place

My DD attends stage/dance school and the more natural progression for a student is to get into theatre, attend auditions, do extra work and get part time job in-between. ITV is not really the place for someone who is desperate to become an actor. ITV is good for presenting and reality TV but not it's acting (unless you count Corrie or Emmerdale). If PS had any belief in his talent to become an actor, he could have asked his friends in Corrie or Emmerdale.

BUT my point is ANY stage/dance teacher worth their salt would've explained that acting or presenting is hard work and it doesn't happen overnight. Continue with being an extra, doing auditions and doing small theatre productions, holiday camps etc. Work their way up!

If a presenting job is wanted, then it's usually a radio job, holiday camps etc

In this case, MM has somehow chosen to 'bypass' everyone else and walked into a runners job with a showreel to show some presenting skills.
But who encouraged him that this was the best way forward? Who influenced him?
Why did SS/PS specifically choose MM out of the others that attended the theatre company?
From my perspective, surely a teacher etc would mentor a group of kids, offer work experience to various young adults...not just one??

Reactions: 21
Only here for the ☕ I told my Oh after reading all these threads I should be employed by the MET as I’m literally a detective able to solve cases in days 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
As soon as PS even types on social media, it’ll all kick off

I can't imagine that he will for some time
But how will everyone cope without inane little glimpses into Phil's idyllic life? More to the point, how will Phil be coping with an involuntary digital detox? What will he do now without his Snapchat adventures at 2am?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I wrote in the last thread about a clip on youtube where Phil asks a bullied 18 year old to the studios. Today I checked and that clip is no longer available! I’m probably just reading too much into it, but it seems strange.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
I wrote in the last thread about a clip on youtube where Phil asks a bullied 18 year old to the studios. Today I checked and that clip is no longer available! I’m probably just reading too much into it, but it seems strange.
Interesting! The this morning YouTube channel has 10,381 videos as of today, wish I had of looked last week to see the number. If videos are disappearing from there that would really say something.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Two Simon Schofields, born 14 years apart?
In Lancashire and the North West generally, Schofield is an incredibly common surname. For example, in 1983, when SS was born, there appear to have been a total of three Simon Schofields born in England - two in Lancashire and one in Cheshire! I have looked into some records and cannot see an obvious family connection. Simon (the younger) seems to have a father named Alan and a mother named Julie who herself has been involved in music, dance schools etc for many, many years. On the subject of Schofield being a common name in that region of the UK, it looks as if when Julie married Alan, she herself was a Schofield - very confusing for someone trying to trace a family tree lineage.

Reactions: 9
I am near-enough two threads behind all this but caught the end of the last one with the Kim interview on TM. Absolutely brilliant. I’d love her thoughts on all this. I love that she does not brown nose whatsoever. It was clear PS and HW just couldn’t bully boy her on air. I bet she knows a thing or two about ITV cover ups. Well done Kim!

Reactions: 14
He didn’t even write his heartfelt IG coming out post ....... this article is another valuable piece of the puzzle.
As soon as PS even types on social media, it’ll all kick off
Two things from this which can get lost in the wash is the £30,000 PER MONTH expenditure on a crisis management team....imagine what kind of sh@#e situation you’d need to find yourself in to be paying that kind of money to someone to help you out of the mire......and the fact he can presumably afford to do it is also a joke, given his extremely limited talent

and also the fact that Ruth & Eamonn knew nothing until very early the same morning it was published....clearly not part of his original circle of trust 😀

Last edited:
Reactions: 31
Sorry, i might be jumping the gun!

I’m going on James Nemo and another person who is supposedly close to Matthew saying a case is being put together behind the scenes right now and also blind items pointing toward this.
Yes true, so they could have been going on since just before it closed, that’s a good theory for why it had to close.
I guess these things take time and maybe they have just served the court papers or so but no one can talk about it due to superinjunction and NDAs.. but maybe the sun told Phillip’s legal team they would encourage an MP to leak it in the House of Commons so they could report it anyway and in return he said no I’ll come out publicly and then give you an exclusive. Whatever was going to happen was going to be worse than this fallout and everyone speculating ... so had to be quite bad

Two things from this which can get lost in the wash is the £30,000 PER MONTH expenditure on a crisis management team....imagine what kind of sh@#e situation you’d need to find yourself in to be paying that kind of money to someone to help you out of the mire......and the fact he can presumably afford to do it is also a joke, given his extremely limited talent

and also the fact that Ruth & Eamonn knew nothing until very early the same morning it was published....clearly not part of his original circle of trust 😀
Oh they knew about his sexuality and possibly the rest of it. But they didn’t know about him coming out, neither did he until about 24 hours before right?

It’s all further proof of character and evidence people (even if it’s just the public) could use against him

Only here for the ☕ I told my Oh after reading all these threads I should be employed by the MET as I’m literally a detective able to solve cases in days 😂
Have you solved this one? 🤞

Reactions: 7
Hi, new posting here but having been watching these threads since it all started. I really hope nothing untoward is going on because it makes me feel quite sick, but at the same time nothing adds up.
I've just been looking at PS and Steph's appointments with Companies House. March 2019 (around the time some "stuff" was happening?) they set up a company called Fistral Properties Ltd together. As a wife who had supposedly just been discovering her husband is gay, it's a bit of an odd thing to do, isn't it? Just something else that ties in with them knowing all along, and putting on a "show" of happy families. Their other company is Fistral Productions Ltd - that's where a lot of cash is and they have a business management company running that, it looks like.

• Wow
Reactions: 18

Crisis Management services are often included as a benefit in commercial insurance policies (Management Liability, Directors & Officers insurance etc.) so it is unlikely he is paying for it, it will be included in ITV's or his own or his agent's insurance policy probably - policies provide these things because it theoretically helps to minimise loss that could be claimed for under a policy: eg loss of revenue due to reputational damage etc.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.