Phillip Schofield #8 Latest news

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me, or has googling PS changed? When you googled his name the drop down menu was full of PS runner, Ps MM etc, now it doesn’t show any of that! Might just be me🤨
Yes! I’ve noticed the same. Used to be runner top search now nothing.

Reactions: 8
I disagree with the JL view, I was at lots of parties with him in Edinburgh at the height of his fame and I most certainly would describe him as a predator.
JL is back in court in March, for alleged molestation of a woman.

Reactions: 8
This article says the crisis management team he started working with 3 months ago about bullying allegations knew about him coming out on tv as well. I think the two are definitely connected. Throwing his weight around and being a scrote to MM and others for a good few months, and then like others have said maybe MM was going to come forward with his own bullying story and that would have revealed the relationship. Maybe he realised he was never going to actually be a presenter as Phil had promised. He’s already 23 right? And while he may be good at acting he didn’t seem like a natural on his showreel, I know that might sound mean but not sure he was cut out for presenting in the first place

This is why I think instead of helping Matt's career, Phil did the opposite, he filled his head with dreams of being a presenter, even though Matt was better as an actor rather than a presenter. Many actors would not do well at presenting, Matt looks quite a good actor from what I have seen, so in my opinion all what's happened to him may have ruined his future prospects.

Reactions: 20
Hi, new posting here but having been watching these threads since it all started. I really hope nothing untoward is going on because it makes me feel quite sick, but at the same time nothing adds up.
I've just been looking at PS and Steph's appointments with Companies House. March 2019 (around the time some "stuff" was happening?) they set up a company called Fistral Properties Ltd together. As a wife who had supposedly just been discovering her husband is gay, it's a bit of an odd thing to do, isn't it? Just something else that ties in with them knowing all along, and putting on a "show" of happy families. Their other company is Fistral Productions Ltd - that's where a lot of cash is and they have a business management company running that, it looks like.
Agreed. Just found out your husband is gay so you set up a business together. I’d be doing the exact opposite of that. She definitely knew

Reactions: 19
(Yes i know James Nemo posted them first in summer 2019 but they didn’t hit the same because bad stories about Schofield weren’t written yet and he hadn’t done the bizarre coming out on national tv)

So poor Matthew is probably just the face of this right now...unless it’s him that’s leading the legal action but it doesn’t fit in with him still appearing to be friends with SS on social media at least.
I believe that when James Nemo posted it in July 2019, it was a private post so didn't get a lot of exposure, I agree that with PS coming out all of a sudden it became a very revealing post.

Reactions: 7
There are gag orders and there are injunctions.

Gag orders relate to criminal trials, injunctions in civil trials. Even in Ralph Harris, gag orders only suppress a limited amount of info for the purpose of protecting victims. The only gag orders that would prevent the reporting of the fact of a criminal trial is if there are multiple prosecutions, in order not to prejudice future trials.

I get the feeling it’s not crime, as PS would be at the Bailey. I think a civil suit is likely, and I wonder if it’s termination of contract and all the sordid bullying and dodgy behaviour is central. I personally live and work in a jurisdiction with no super injunctions, and they’ve long been criticised as being a tool used by the rich to manipulate the system

The proof will be when PS has to disappear to attend court, wether any news agency will report it or not.

The British paparazzi must be sitting on so much info they can’t print.

And I am not even in the uk, lol, this is all just interesting from a legal point of view.
Interesting point
well said

I think you are spot on with this : Morgan is saying everything that he can. By saying absolutely nothing at all.
I thought Morgan's tweet on the Friday was quite telling really, something along the lines of calling brave for coming out knowing it would be publicly dissected and picked apart.

Reactions: 4
Hi been lurking on the threads since the start, I’m a long time TL lurker as people usually say what I’m thinking without needing to add! Anyway, I’ve seen the name Cowan pop up a few times; some kind of link to the theatre school but I think I’ve seen it in a twitter exchange when someone was hinting ducks were being put in a row for (possibly??) a legal case and someone else asked if they were a McGreevey, a Cowan or a Heaney (or similar?)

Also, the cease and desist notice (if it’s not a fake) is very specific in its wording, they didn’t have an affair and MM wasn’t going to sell his story before the announcement of him being gay. It just feels very specific and it’s niggling me as to why that has ended up in a total black out of anything PS related on social media etc.
A4389DE6-515D-4CD0-A040-AE68F6CC3A70.png 727E7552-5926-4AAF-B59C-08E25186B10A.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 6
I wrote in the last thread about a clip on youtube where Phil asks a bullied 18 year old to the studios. Today I checked and that clip is no longer available! I’m probably just reading too much into it, but it seems strange.
If this is correct, it could well be a workplace case about Phil's bullying

Reactions: 5
Hello, I am new here and have tried to keep up with all the info - but I haven't managed to discover what the connection to Carol McGiffin is. Could someone please explain ?
Thanks in advance.
I dont think there is 1 other than she was married to Chris Evans. Someone mentioned her threads back and it got jumped on by everyone. Obviously she works at loose women but I dont think shes as involved as some of the other key presenters 🤔

Reactions: 4
Two things from this which can get lost in the wash is the £30,000 PER MONTH expenditure on a crisis management team....imagine what kind of sh@#e situation you’d need to find yourself in to be paying that kind of money to someone to help you out of the mire......and the fact he can presumably afford to do it is also a joke, given his extremely limited talent

and also the fact that Ruth & Eamonn knew nothing until very early the same morning it was published....clearly not part of his original circle of trust 😀
If he's paying 30k a month on a crisis management team, it must be a massive crisis

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I dont think there is 1 other than she was married to Chris Evans. Someone mentioned her threads back and it got jumped on by everyone. Obviously she works at loose women but I dont think shes as involved as some of the other key presenters 🤔
Thank you.

Reactions: 3
Agreed. Just found out your husband is gay so you set up a business together. I’d be doing the exact opposite of that. She definitely knew
Its clear their relationship has mutually been a business relationship. There is no surmising on this as he said himself they have never had any secrets. His daughter is his manager so she knew too. Obviously this business/family relationship suited them all and PS basically sexually did what he liked with stephs acceptance.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.