Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Warriorqueen

VIP Member
Sorry I dont know how to do a link, but just read 'Steeple Times' online with a piece called SchofieldLite. Apologies if its already been posted.

Looks like they are really going for it with pippy

Reactions: 1

Oh Really?

Do you have a link to that tweet that mentions the three names as this may be a vital piece of the jigsaw (highlighted in BOLD in the above quote). I recall two of the names were McGreevy and Heaney, but cannot remember the third. Could these three be the ‘three runners’ who were asked to leave the TM VIP area at the NTAs? Also, could these three be former pupils of SS’s Theatre school who, according to the Blind Gossip article, made complaints in 2018, which led to the school being closed down for good?
I do believe you are right that the third is an ex 2 Faced Theatre student as the same surname is mentioned in the theatre's 'thank you we're shutting up shop' letter posted a while back (I think on this thread, but they all blur into one).

Percypig

Good point that.

His first move was said to be a promotion from TM to LW, no laws had been broken there (I think that was back in June 2019).

With the Dancing On Ice, he's been taken off it (dismissed from that prog) without given another position. He may have been infuriated by the situation.
So we think he is no longer employed?

Jansim

Given recent discussion about invitees to the NTAs, I had to register to post this because I haven’t seen it here before.

This Morning winning Best Daytime Show at the NTAs in 2018:

Virtually every person on stage appears to be part of the on-screen This Morning team, apart from the two main bosses directly behind PS and HW, a gatecrashing Bradley Walsh and... MM! Slap bang in the centre directly behind Ruth and Holly throughout the whole speech. I can’t see him sitting with the rest of the TM team when they’re announced as winners but he suddenly appears on stage and positions himself right in the centre. What’s he doing there? Did he have a regular ticket and decide to rush up on stage when TM won? Why would a random runner be part of this select group representing TM on stage? Make what you will of the body language between PS and MM towards the end.
I dont think that's him.. too old. That's Martin Frizzel isn't it?

StrawberrySeed

VIP Member
On the SS 2Faced Theatre company friends page says their award that year NODA went to MM and his prize was a night at BAFTAS which the TV ones was in May when he had just turned 17 there are no photos of that anywhere odd. As that Twitter account would have covered that period . Last night the FB page was still up . Though the website one is closed down,
What year was this please?

Anfield Annie

I had a notification that one of my posts has been deleted....I assume by admin. As I’m quite new in here, how do you know which one it was. ? I’ve looked at my content list and nothing is missing but that’s all so far

Nikkinoo

Chatty Member
This is going to sound really spiteful but having looked at the account further, I don’t think she’s the full ticket. She reminds me of a woman that works at my local Tesco who was skipping around when Ant McPartlin had come back from the wilderness repeating to everyone ‘my boy is back tonight my boy is back tonight’.

I think itv plays to the lowest common denominator unfortunately and those kind of people are why the media can spoon feed their bs.
Who's account?

DreamTeam84

I saw a mention earlier in this thread of MM gatecrashing the TM box at the NTAs. It triggered a memory that I had seen an article about that the day after the NTAs and thought it was odd.

I can’t find it now but I’m sure it was in the Daily Star if anyone has good Google skills.

Also, does anyone remember this story about Holly being seen sincerely apologising to PS at the end of TM about 3 weeks ago?

wonder what that was about?!