Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bobinsky

Wow. I havent been on this thread since his ott announcement. Can anyone condense what the past 7 threads have been about please 👀

Reactions: 1
Anyway, back to the earlier post that said MM had got drunk at the NTAs and then approached PS and was removed by security. This has got me thinking about something that's been bugging me... a post in a previous thread said MM was angry that PS had 'fucked him over' ... see that language didn't make sense to me because if he was moved to Loose Women then he still had a job with ITV, perhaps even a better job than before. He might have felt pissed off that things had gone sour with PS and he'd been moved off 2 shows, but the phrase 'fucked over' doesn't fit. Employment Law means ITV would have to take several steps to get rid of him entirely even if one of their top presenters was pushing for that (verbal warning, written warning, proof that they tried to help him improve) UNLESS he did something stupid that meant they could get rid of him very quickly for gross misconduct. What if he did do something bad enough for ITV to do that, and PS could either step in and say to give him another chance, it was a stupid mistake, and he didn't want it taken further OR he does nothing and allows MM to get suspended pending investigation that will probably lead to dismissal. Then MM gets angry... then he stops feeling inclined to keep quiet even if it means messing up his own chances of future opportunities. Then he feels like PS has "fucked him over".

Good find!
Agreed, though if this were the case, my feelings are that whatever occurred still reflects badly on PS, perhaps a behaviour from the PS playbook.

Harrigan

VIP Member
Sorry to ask but its bugging me,who is KS? Initials in screenshot.
Also,from another thread there was a chain,JS-PP-PS-SS-MM. Now I know all the initials apart from PP,who is PP? Those two things are bugging me 🙉 I cant for the life of me think who they are lol,thanks guys 🙂
Kevin Spacey

Rob123

Has Alison Hammond tweeted words of support since PS came out, do you know? Just wondering why she would have done that on purpose as it is disrespectful, especially if his wife is in the audience. Hmmmm 🧐🤔

She tweeted this post 7 Feb:

and also this post 9 Feb:

Warriorqueen

VIP Member
Also,from another thread there was a chain,JS-PP-PS-SS-MM. Now I know all the initials apart from PP,who is PP? Those two things are bugging me 🙉 I cant for the life of me think who they are lol,thanks guys 🙂
SS is Simon Schofield from the two faced theatre company.

KS is Kevin Spacey.

KS is Kevin Spacey
PP is Peter Powell

Yes I did look at his feed. Wonder where he got that photo from though.
It could be anyone, I doubt with all this speculation MM is just out having dinner, am sure he's keeping a mega low profile. This guy claims on this tweet if you read the comments that he's not a friend he just recognised him when out.. yeah ok then. I know a guy who looks similar with floppy dark hair and has a slightly biggish nose, it's not MM tho.

Rob123

Twitter definitely seems to being slowed down or censored. Glad you found the tweets I talked about . I think I may have took a screenshot of Holly one. The more I delved I started screen shots. Glad to see some of Dame Alun Roberts tweets are here , there is so information on PS charities all children ones . Charles Houseon think I have spelt that right a Director of Plymouth Radio who was convicted of pedophilia. PS and him also worked together raising money for a lifeboat. Most of the Top Patrons that PS charities are Prince Andrew Prince Charles.
Interesting Pop Bitch is mentioning Joseph days in the mid 90s I was good friends with a top West End Producer and his wife who I was at Drama school with . He told me the Paladium was glad it went on tour as they was always finding boys in his dressing room.I just assumed he meant the brothers .I am going to see who the casts were especially Benjamin the youngest brother.
Which brings us to 3 years of Dr Doolittle when SS who had been in the cast with him and also had been a child star since the age of 12 in Oliver .I don't know if the photo of the two of them was taken at the start of the run or the end .SS was 18 when it was taken , but his caption was I look 12 and drugged. So if it was the end of the run he probably was15 16 when it started.
On the last thread when the three names tweet was published someone said that the spelling was wrong and it was MM s cousin Healey who may have been also part of the Theatre company.
Yes I thought the Hoover Boy interview a bit creepy. The reason we thought MM or someone close was on here the photo that was on social media of SS and MM with the wine bottles was at a surprise dinner for MM dad . The tweets confirming that suddenly appeared so they had to come from screen shots from a disabled account.