Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Amercian

Yes, after doing more digging, it appears SS was in a relationship years ago with MM’s older sister. Found her old MySpace page where she has SS as one of her ‘connections’ and there are two photos of them together looking very much a couple. So that must be how MM came to know SS in the first place, via his sister.

Fine looking girl .

Reactions: 1
Someone mentioned work experience they did #hubstarfortheday at Good Morning because MM tweeted that he would love to be considered have a feeling its 2016 .It was in the last thread but there are videos on YouTube. I think PS got them to send in videos. And him and HW would pick the best.

Be nice for biscuits

that was my angle earlier, its all too convenient the timing... and I honestly think there are much much bigger people with a lot to protect so anything is possible.
I agree if the cover up is that intense for Phil, the question has already been begged - what does he know implicating others. Akin to Saville he was only exposed after his death which means he was protected when he was alive... presumably because he knew too much about the establishment, I believe he alluded to these connections during the Theroux documentary. And how do you get to maintain a knighthood when his predatory behaviour was widely acknowledged?

Jansim

Let's see how the ITV starts pushing this #bekind.

What I hate about this #bekind and censoring tabloids is that this can also cause a negative impact.

By taking any negativity away, it's basically censoring the voices of real victims.

People read the tabloids/social media because they are easy to understand. It relates more to the everyday person. Some things need to be exposed!!

More victims come forward when something is exposed. If it's never exposed then victims will never get justice they deserve.

ITV would be foolish to back Caroline's law because the tabloids are a good marketing tool for ITV. They love the coverage that these tabloids give ITV programmes.

If
Exactly the point I was trying to make yesterday, but I was knocked down by someone who works in production that MM would've been invited (she knows because she has credible sources) but in a different comment by same person was told crew are never invited!
He wasn't working on TM though at this point was he? Wasnt he at LW? So wouldn't have been anything to do with TM crew anyway. Definitely sounds to me like he gate crashed TM box.

Really,thanks.He was also one of the few at PS wedding in the 90s wasnt he?! I interesting.
Peter was a DJ on bbc radio and a presenter on Top of the Pops for years.
He set up a talent management agency.
Managing people like Schofield.
So not surprising he was at his wedding.

So MM has not been sacked by ITV as has been stated on Twitter. If we believe Blind Gossip and the tweets of the 3 names then it
Is a case not connected with ITV but PS.
On the theatre stuff will keep digging.

Rob123

It has been suggested it was last summer. For what it’s worth, I certainly don’t think he or anyone is paying £30k per month. Crisis Management will come as part of the sort of insurance policies these well known (and therefore possibly targetable) celebrities will have, whether personally it or as part of their employment through their company (i.e. ITV Studios Ltd).
Does anyone know for sure? Or is it word of mouth = no information anywhere to show it?

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Sorry I dont know how to do a link, but just read 'Steeple Times' online with a piece called SchofieldLite. Apologies if its already been posted.

Phoenix Lazarus

VIP Member
Also,from another thread there was a chain,JS-PP-PS-SS-MM. Now I know all the initials apart from PP,who is PP? Those two things are bugging me 🙉 I cant for the life of me think who they are lol,thanks guys 🙂
Could be Peter Piper, I seem to recall he got a bit spicy.
[/QUOTE]

Peter Powell: 1980s Radio One DJ.

Last edited:

Wings

Itv would have given him money towards the legal fees to get independent advice. It would have been their job to make sure it was all explained and he was happy with it. Probably given a large sum so just took it, it's expensive and stressful to go after a big company even when you're not in the wrong.
So if paid to leave, paid to keep quiet - then what, someone else blabbed to the press?
Edited to add: it’s not really sacking if you get axed from one show and are still working on loose women... so that’s probably how he’s covered himself from unfair dismissal?

sparklingwater

I bet he's licked more than a spoon!
So has Steph by all accounts. I am beginning to think that there is also a lesbian ring involving Steph and that it suited PS to have this sham arrangement. Lets hope neither are involved in what has happened to CF

conviviality1

Yes we know....I shared the info with the rest of the members as I thought they’d be interested...only from a point of view of being shocked...and for no other reason
Apologies to you for posting when you have 'shared the info'. Why only from a point of view of being shocked? Did she do you some harm personally? Surely, it is tragic that someone has decided to take the final step.

• Sad

Percypig

Not surprising that MM is staying quiet then, he won’t risk losing his job, surely. So the truth will have to come out another route!

The three names mentioned on Twitter were...McCreevy, Heaney and Cowan. I cannot for the life of me find the original tweet. MM’s sister’s married name is Alice Cowan. Wonder who the Heaney name refers to?

I notice that James Nemo / Jimbob’s twitter account has gone again (he is the one who mentioned the MM and PS affair on his FB page in 2019. he reposted it on Twitter after the gay confession).
If the person who first leaked this tweet was close to MM and Heaney was spelt wrong and its Healey his cousin who is about the same age as him and Cowan is his older sister Alice who dated SS for a time.All roads lead back to the Theatre School Company. Someone wanted that tweet leaked .Also the first photo of PS visit which if I remember came out hours after the Lighting Boys instagram was tweeted.

Last edited: