Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Be nice for biscuits

Creating a conspiracy theory about her death is incredibly disrespectful, are you serious? Why is any of this "odd"?

Eh?! What the hells happened to this thread, its gone crazy!
That’s exactly what ‘they’ want you to think. No seriously I’m not being disrespectful I’m just open minded to the possibility that evil people exploit others by whatever means necessary.

CF has unintentionally done PS a huge favour.
Maybe.

conviviality1

Sorry, I don’t understand your comment. I thought I was pretty clear...the news popped into my phone and I was truly shocked to hear it...
You responded to me with 'yes we know'... I shared the info'. I am not questioning that you are any one else is 'shocked' or 'not shocked' it is the jumping in to let me know that you have already shared the info like it is some kind of competition. Caroline Flack should not have been mentioned on a thread which is supposed to be discussing Phillip Schofield. She had nothing to do with this man's alleged conduct. Of course some people are more protected than others in an organisation like ITV. It happens in every corporate entity in this country. Some people are always more equal than others.

Amercian

If you get a chance have a look at the 15year old Boy who collects Hovers being interviewed on GM last week Its on YouTube. And on the last thread. and see what you think.
Sorry, I must be a bit slow. re- Hoover collector, a specific link would have been better. I'm wasting my time on fruitless Youtube searches.[/QUOTE]

Oh Really?

Have deleted name only because it’s not about anyone else, however this shows when MM moved to loose women. See date at the bottom. It’s actually earlier than I have read on here.
This is very interesting considering he posted a video about moving to Loose Women on 24 July 2019 - two mths after this post. Maybe he worked on both for a couple of mths then moved off TM completely?

monga

VIP Member
It’s never the family that determine the cause of death, it’s the coroner. Evidence can be planted easily. You’d need a toxicology report as part of the post mortem if drugs were involved and forensics to eliminate foul play. Otherwise plenty of murders could be covered up using suicide as a foil.
Yes your right only the coroner can issue the death certificate ..if drugs toxicology, if hanging plain to see and still a post mortem is needed ..there could be other factors notes, text messages that have unofficially confirmed it to be suicide ...That's why her family and lawyer have released the cause of death so early, wouldn't make any sense if foul play were suspected...

lamaitresse

VIP Member
Tbf, I only saw the cropped picture when skim-reading, not the source image! No offence to CF, I didn't even know she was in the photo.

Mustard

VIP Member
He wasn't working on TM though at this point was he? Wasnt he at LW? So wouldn't have been anything to do with TM crew anyway. Definitely sounds to me like he gate crashed TM box.
This was in 2017.

That is an EXTREMELY good find 👍👍👍👍👍

How the hell did MM manage to get on stage with the rest of the big wigs when he was only a studio runner? He is all suited and booted and in prime position between Holly and Ruth! That just shows he was treated differently from the other runners (unless they are on stage too, but it doesn’t look like it). Now...wonder why MM was given the special privilege of attending the prestigious awards do and having a plum spot on stage???!?!?!? More proof here of special treatments, methinks. Plus everybody else knowing about it.

I noticed that when PS was giving his thank you speech, MM is gazing at him adoringly. He doesn’t take his eyes off him. Really staring.

I need to watch it again to look more closely at PS and MM’s body language. What did you make of it?
Thought it was 2017.