Phillip Schofield #8 Latest news

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iā€™ve always thought Ben Shepard is perfect for This Morning. He can have a laugh but not over the top with it and can do serious as well. Whenever Holly has presented with him she is much more tolerable as well. Obviously though Phil will be going nowhere because even if all this does all come out (pardon the pun) he would still somehow be the victim.

Reactions: 6
Who took the photo of PS in the cafe with a bloke who was obviously not MM ? - methinks it was the scorned and dumped MM who passed it on to a goss site - dunno just saying

Reactions: 3
Love Paul Oā€™Grady greats with people, loves animals.

i didnā€™t see the emotional start to DOI as I wonā€™t be watching it in the future. however Iā€™m surprised PS didnā€™t say, ā€œthis isnā€™t about meā€. Anyway whether he was being sincere or not unfortunately following recent events, the man canā€™t be trusted.

oh and I I see the comment ā€œbe kindā€ once more I shall throw up. The whole point about kindness is you donā€™t pick and choose when to be kind, you just are, not when it suits you.

Reactions: 23
Iā€™ve always thought Ben Shepard is perfect for This Morning. He can have a laugh but not over the top with it and can do serious as well. Whenever Holly has presented with him she is much more tolerable as well. Obviously though Phil will be going nowhere because even if all this does all come out (pardon the pun) he would still somehow be the victim.
No please not BS he is the most boring presenter ever!

Reactions: 7
Ben Shepherd from GMB would be a great choice to replace Tiny Tears heā€™s far more professional, younger and a nicer person. And can we have Tiny Tears Ken doll somewhere in the next thread title. šŸ¤£
No please not Shepherd I canā€™t be bothered with him

Reactions: 5
Love Paul Oā€™Grady greats with people, loves animals.

i didnā€™t see the emotional start to DOI as I wonā€™t be watching it in the future. however Iā€™m surprised PS didnā€™t say, ā€œthis isnā€™t about meā€. Anyway whether he was being sincere or not unfortunately following recent events, the man canā€™t be trusted.

oh and I I see the comment ā€œbe kindā€ once more I shall throw up. The whole point about kindness is you donā€™t pick and choose when to be kind, you just are, not when it suits you.
Can I just say ā€˜be kindā€™ means absolutely nothing

Can I just say ā€˜be kindā€™ means absolutely nothing
Thank you lovely being trying to post same feeling x

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Hi newbie here!

I wasn't going to post but after finally finished reading this thread & unfortunately catching the first few minutes of DOI I need to vent!!!!

ITV as an organisation are an utter bloody disgrace!!! It's so incestuous that any new shows are given to the same old crew that are very chummy & lovey-dovey with each other. (Very surprised Joel Dommett got The Mask gig!!) I stopped watching this sorry shower of shite (PS, HW, A&D etc) a long time ago. Biggest bunch of fake tossers ever!!!

Secondly ITV have a cheek to promote their so called mental health campaign when they clearly are not looking after folk. My guess is it's a box ticking exercise to show they "care". If they did then perhaps someone may have picked up on CF & the others much sooner.

As for the main man himself let's not delude ourselves that he is "brave". Don't see him running into a burning building or engaging with a terrorist do you?? Trying admitting you are gay in a country where you have a high chance of being killed simply because you love the same sex. Now that's brave!!

The only reason Phil the Fud has come clean is because he's been made to. He's been caught out big time & is now trying to hide behind the LGBTQ community hoping in the same way KS probably thought & be protected which he hasn't.

And as for the water works at the start of DOI........Jesus give me bloody strength!!!!!! Within seconds the tears dried up & out came the smiles but hey job done, look at all those lovely headlines in the papers showing how "caring" Phil the Fud & HW are!!!

Now he will go on to play the mental health card in to muster sympathy & wave it when the tit hits the fan!!!

ps never thought I'd see the day when I'd agree with Katie Hopkins & Jodie Marsh!! But I despise Phil the Fud even more......
You're going to fit right in šŸ™‹ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The treatment of Hamish on Dancing on Ice has been appalling. Why aren't they supporting him?

Reactions: 12
Wtf? Why did Schofe feel the need to hijack DOI and tell us how he feels about the tragic death of Caroline Flack ?

Reactions: 8
Interesting but "he got the money he wanted all along" is a crappy thing for a friend to say - if "lee revell-wiseman" even is a friend?
Agree. I have no idea. Just thought it was worth sharing. Maybe he knows nothing, wonder where he got the photo from of Matthew though.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.