Phillip Schofield #8 Latest news

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen this on Twitter, weird that bookies are already putting odds out of PS getting the boot from TM show. https://www.entertainmentdaily.co.u...schofield-getting-the-boot-from-this-morning/ (sorry if it's already been mentioned on here)
Ruth's complaint seem's odd. With links like that, and throughout the show, you have a earpiece in with the producers talking/shouting into it. When things need wrapping up they do just have to cut you off sometimes. So I really don't think she would complain about something so small, even if she was annoyed at him. Also they don't work on the show at the same time, so they wouldn't really interact much on TM.

Reactions: 6
When I last looked the mail online report on Pip “Tiny Tears” Schofield had only generated about 8 or 9 public responses ..the usual guff about ‘poor him’ and be kind....not much reaction given the circumstances...or not much they could post maybe

Reactions: 2
God Philthy making it all about him on DOI just like his Instagram post 🙄 what an opportunist

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What's the bets Philly was creaming his knickers at cliffs summer holiday song on DOI ? 🙉🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ben Shepherd from GMB would be a great choice to replace Tiny Tears he’s far more professional, younger and a nicer person. And can we have Tiny Tears Ken doll somewhere in the next thread title. 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Hi newbie here!

I wasn't going to post but after finally finished reading this thread & unfortunately catching the first few minutes of DOI I need to vent!!!!

ITV as an organisation are an utter bloody disgrace!!! It's so incestuous that any new shows are given to the same old crew that are very chummy & lovey-dovey with each other. (Very surprised Joel Dommett got The Mask gig!!) I stopped watching this sorry shower of shite (PS, HW, A&D etc) a long time ago. Biggest bunch of fake tossers ever!!!

Secondly ITV have a cheek to promote their so called mental health campaign when they clearly are not looking after folk. My guess is it's a box ticking exercise to show they "care". If they did then perhaps someone may have picked up on CF & the others much sooner.

As for the main man himself let's not delude ourselves that he is "brave". Don't see him running into a burning building or engaging with a terrorist do you?? Trying admitting you are gay in a country where you have a high chance of being killed simply because you love the same sex. Now that's brave!!

The only reason Phil the Fud has come clean is because he's been made to. He's been caught out big time & is now trying to hide behind the LGBTQ community hoping in the same way KS probably thought & be protected which he hasn't.

And as for the water works at the start of DOI........Jesus give me bloody strength!!!!!! Within seconds the tears dried up & out came the smiles but hey job done, look at all those lovely headlines in the papers showing how "caring" Phil the Fud & HW are!!!

Now he will go on to play the mental health card in to muster sympathy & wave it when the tit hits the fan!!!

ps never thought I'd see the day when I'd agree with Katie Hopkins & Jodie Marsh!! But I despise Phil the Fud even more......

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Ben Shepherd from GMB would be a great choice to replace Tiny Tears he’s far more professional, younger, better looking and a nicer person. And can we have Tiny Tears Ken doll somewhere in the next thread title. 🤣
ITV being ITV would likely put Ant and Dec on there before Ben 🤣

On a serious note i'd love to see someone like Paul O'Grady do it

Reactions: 14
Yes, after doing more digging, it appears SS was in a relationship years ago with MM’s older sister. Found her old MySpace page where she has SS as one of her ‘connections’ and there are two photos of them together looking very much a couple. So that must be how MM came to know SS in the first place, via his sister.

Good find (y)

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I was just looking at his insta account and realised as I got further down (2017) that he had alot more personal family shots than he has recently and the tagline with photos of his wife being 'with my girl' with love heart face emojis etc- I mean it may coincide with what others have been saying on here about the school closing and everything going tits up. It may mean nothing. But, it did catch my eye...

Reactions: 5
Schofield milking Flack's demise for all it's worth.

This has been absolute gold dust to take the heat off him. Intrusive social media attacking celebrities.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Given that Caroline Flack worked mainly on ITV and they have been getting blasted all over social media for their treatment of her since yesterdays sad event I think it was inevitable there would be a tribute on the next prime time ITV live show. The tribute will have been both a genuine tribute to a sad event and an exercise in damage limitation given how much bad publicity ITV have had in recent months (Jeremy Kyle, Love Island suicides, Philip Schofield bullying accusations etc).

The opportunity to continue the support and rehabilitation of PS at the same time is an added bonus.

Reactions: 5
I love Paul O’Grady.
I really hope this whole saga means Phil at the very least retires from TM and we get more deserving presenters (goes for Holly too).

I’d like to see Ainsley Harriet present TM with Fern in a harp back to the good old Ready Steady Cook Days (no Phil Vickery either ha ha).

Reactions: 10
Just watched DOI- PS looks like a match with the wood peeled off with the amount of weight he's lost. Also, he showed to loser in the skate off about as much compassion as a scorpion... he's off now to check his super injunction is water tight and his Grindr profile is still on incognito just incase the Scum ( the sun) try to find a loop hole and sling some tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yes, after doing more digging, it appears SS was in a relationship years ago with MM’s older sister. Found her old MySpace page where she has SS as one of her ‘connections’ and there are two photos of them together looking very much a couple. So that must be how MM came to know SS in the first place, via his sister.

Fine looking girl .

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.