Phillip Schofield #8 Latest news

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh bloody Hell, PS just couldn’t keep it together just now on DOI.

Holly managed just fine.....

Reactions: 7
I noticed it didn’t have the ‘LIVE’ logo at the top right. Probably done it a few times just to get the right amount of tears.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Well, it appears she has been living in Japan for around ten years. While over there she met her now husband and has had children. So, it must be over ten years ago at least.
She lives in America now with her husband and twin daughters

Reactions: 4
Omg the nerve mentioning Caroline I mean he could be genuine sad but part of me thinks he Has alternate motives and hoping we all lay off him.

Reactions: 20
Omg the nerve mentioning Caroline I mean he could be genuine sad but part of me thinks he Has alternate motives and hoping we all lay off him.
Remember in his exclusive interview he said he had suicidal thoughts. So with him showing he’s upset he will hope the papers run a story saying about that again and he will hope people feel sorry for him instead of thinking he’s a complete knob.

Reactions: 21
Beat me to it. Was just about to say the same.
the impression it gave me was that his reaction was about his own inner turmoil , not about CF..I never knew they were best buds so to use that to generate a response like that was a bit unprofessional

Laura Whitmore was on radio earlier and got upset talking about CF..but that’s completely different, they had a genuine friendship

Reactions: 18
Caroline Flack agent was MoneyManagent completely different to PS just checked to see if she was with the same. I thought she might have been. That was a good find on Myspace. I typed in MM but that came back restricted that might be because of his age when setting it up. Would imagine it hadn't been used for years as My Space is not cool anymore . Not found anymore on his prize of his trip to the BAFTAS when he had just turned 17 it was held in May There was a Facebook Theatre Co post in the last thread. . With all the negative things being plastered over Twitter you would think SS might be concerned that he is going to be thrown under the bus next .

Reactions: 3
Not on Twitter people are combining the two so more tweets are reaching different people who might not read them .Also they are digging right into his far past . Remember he was very young when he joined Plymouth Radio and one of there directors was convicted of pedophilia. He was also the youngest employee at BBC, the age of consent for us Gays was 21. Was he a victim of a Grooming in the UK or New Zealand.
Oh bloody Hell, PS just couldn’t keep it together just now on DOI.

Holly managed just fine.....
Don’t watch it, I've boycotted anything with that creep in

Reactions: 11
I turned it on only to see if PS was on there. Don't usually watch it so turned it off after his tearful mention of CF. Was tempted to leave it on in case someone in the audience shouted 'Nonce' ! 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 16
And would, I would think, distance themselves from any hint of scandal
If you follow this I think it explains their falling out in late 2018 that you allude to

I still think the later one is suspicious.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.