Phillip Schofield #8 Latest news

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So this could be a possible chain of 'events'?
JS>PP>PS>SS>MM
Each one using the next two and the last one expected to add the chain?
I'm not one for conspiracy theorising normally but, post saville, is what I'm thinking that far fetched? Especially with the 2faced theatre links?
I need a break, this can get sickening.
I literally have constant nausea at the moment. It’s really triggered my past. I think the link chain is a distinct possibility.

what are you trying to say, that everyone else is responsible for other people’s failing? How about some personal responsibility? For my own failings I have only myself to blame.
See my explanation above this one to Saturn. No, 59 year old grown man PS is indeed responsible for his OWN behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I literally have constant nausea at the moment. It’s really triggered my past. I think the link chain is a distinct possibility.

See my explanation above this one to Saturn. No, 59 year old grown man PS is indeed responsible for his OWN behaviour.
Thanks for clarifying.

Reactions: 3
Simon Schofield just post a live video in his stories on Instagram
sorry I don’t know how to share it.

edit: figured it out

Actually in thess 7 days the photo and caption that has haunted me the most which was in SS Words of him with PS in Dr Doolittle and SS was 17 18 maybe . I look 12 and 'drugged.' Often something said or written in jest has a different meaning. I wasn't being apologetic when I raised the possibility of something happening to PS when he was younger.Also SS was a child star in Oliver and Les Mis when he was12 and the wasn't the safe guards then as there is now in Theatre.

Reactions: 6
Actually in thess 7 days the photo and caption that has haunted me the most which was in SS Words of him with PS in Dr Doolittle and SS was 17 18 maybe . I look 12 and 'drugged.' Often something said or written in jest has a different meaning. I wasn't being apologetic when I raised the possibility of something happening to PS when he was younger.Also SS was a child star in Oliver and Les Mis when he was12 and the wasn't the safe guards then as there is now in Theatre.
huh ??? I’m Confused why you quoted me

I hope your ok I know it triggers for me too my past thinking about the sorry mess.

Reactions: 3
Simon Schofield just post a live video in his stories on Instagram
sorry I don’t know how to share it.

edit: figured it out

For what it’s worth, I don’t believe this is current footage as according to his recent Instagram posts, he indicated that a few days ago rehearsals were starting for an 80 date UK tour.

Reactions: 2
Having read Piers Morgan's piece in todays Sun ( a comment on a Mail on Sunday magazine post - who knew that reporting another papers news story classified as a news story?) it is obvious it is just doubling down on last weeks announcement. More than 50% of the text is just repeating how brave PS was to come out last week followed by a complete reprint of his statement.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
A slight detour but I believe valuable in understanding how our media works.

After PS's brave announcement last week the Sun removed the comment option from their many articles about him to avoid the backlash.

Yesterday after Caroline Flacks death a number of people (myself included) commented on Sun articles trying to distance themselves from any culpability. A number of comments compared the treatment of CF and PS and referenced quotes from the likes of KH, AM, JM and others who has also drawn the parallel between treatment of CF and PS.

10 minutes ago I viewed the articles to see if anyone had replied to my comments but they are all gone (every single comment not just mine). Plus the comment function has been turned off on all CF articles. I stress that last nights comments were overwhelmingly supportive of CF and scathing of the media so cannot believe they have been removed to protect CF and family so can only conclude it has been done to stop negative stories about the press (the number of stories blaming the CPS is staggering) and further discussion of PS. In the meantime the Sun is writing more hugely negative articles about Kevin Fletcher (?) today and rehashing 'brave' stories about PS.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
A slight detour but I believe valuable in understanding how our media works.

After PS's brave announcement last week the Sun removed the comment option from their many articles about him to avoid the backlash.

Yesterday after Caroline Flacks death a number of people (myself included) commented on Sun articles trying to distance themselves from any culpability. A number of comments compared the treatment of CF and PS and referenced quotes from the likes of KH, AM, JM and others who has also drawn the parallel between treatment of CF and PS.

10 minutes ago I viewed the articles to see if anyone had replied to my comments but they are all gone (every single comment not just mine). Plus the comment function has been turned off on all CF articles. I stress that last nights comments were overwhelmingly supportive of CF and scathing of the media so cannot believe they have been removed to protect CF and family so can only conclude it has been done to stop negative stories about the press (the number of stories blaming the CPS is staggering) and further discussion of PS. In the meantime the Sun is writing more hugely negative articles about Kevin Fletcher (?) today and rehashing 'brave' stories about PS.

For what its worth, ill throw in my 2c

Generally speaking where things like injuctions/gagging orders exist, the news papers will usually disable comments because what is posted on the story they are responsible for the moderation of it - so in some situations its easier to disable it. I have no idea why it was done for the CF articles, it makes no sense.

In relation to the brave stories about PS coming around now.... I can see an all out war between ITV and the tabloids coming. It seems that most of the celebs are pushing the agenda of the media destroying CF. That can only last for so long before the tabloids crack and find some way to publish what they have. I would highly suspect this will turn ugly real soon.

Reactions: 16
Let’s get ONE thing straight here, I am not an apologist for PS. But know one thing, monsters are not born, they are created.
Sorry, have to disagree there. While the vast majority of "monsters" are the product of a combination of mental , physical and sexual abuse during their early years. There are those who, through no fault of their own, are born with brains that are just not wired up the same as "normal" people. If you can accept this as the root cause of various physical problems, then why not psychological ones ?

Reactions: 5
Funny how Hamish on DOI has pulled out from tonight’s show! Another thing people can talk about instead of PS! This Caprice thing has been going on for weeks, why now?!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Wow The Sun really has it in for Kelvin Fletcher don’t they ! What’s that all about ? Learning nothing I see.

Reactions: 5
Jodie Marsh insta has some ps in comments that she has liked. I think she's itching to tell all. Wish she would

Reactions: 16
I don't know if this has been posted

Viewers were left wondering what the bubbly presenter meant as she spoke to a woman whose husband cheated with another man!
Omg you dont think dan is with phil and does that mean holly is with steph

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.