Phillip Schofield #8 Latest news

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally! I've found it really hard to read some stuff out there, uncomfortable at the level of homophobic language around. I also want to add that from personal experience it is possible to experiment in your teens and then decide its not for you. I consider myself straight and I'm in a straight marriage, but I tried it the other way more than once usually after too much to drink whilst at college and enjoyed it, but ultimately I liked men more. I don't think sexual orientation is black and white, I think we're all on a sliding scale. I don't care really whether PS is bi or gay, or whether his wife is straight, bi or gay, as long as they weren't hurting anyone. I mean, I'm curious, but I know its not actually any of my business.
Snap! I've always maintained that you fall in love with the person not the gender. I experimented in my youth and have found myself lusting after both men and women at some point. I ultimately decided I was straight but curious and still have the odd girl crush 😉 I also know of numerous gay men who have married and had children before deciding they wanted to live openly as gay men. It happens all the time. Im not judging PS for any of that. Im just suspicious of the timings, motives and secrecy 💁‍♀️

Reactions: 22
I think that SS used to go out with MM’s older sister, Alice, who now lives in Japan with her husband and runs a dance school.

They both shared the same music teacher years ago. Same music teacher also worked for the 2Faced Theatre Co.

Reactions: 3
The gay mafia noncing rings always close ranks. You can bet the Freemasons are involved, and if they are, the police and judiciary will be as well.
Can we not make this into a gay male thing, we know that most paedophile rings are actually straight males abusing young girls, many of which have been covered up by the establishment for years.

Reactions: 22
Anyway, back to the earlier post that said MM had got drunk at the NTAs and then approached PS and was removed by security. This has got me thinking about something that's been bugging me... a post in a previous thread said MM was angry that PS had 'fucked him over' ... see that language didn't make sense to me because if he was moved to Loose Women then he still had a job with ITV, perhaps even a better job than before. He might have felt pissed off that things had gone sour with PS and he'd been moved off 2 shows, but the phrase 'fucked over' doesn't fit. Employment Law means ITV would have to take several steps to get rid of him entirely even if one of their top presenters was pushing for that (verbal warning, written warning, proof that they tried to help him improve) UNLESS he did something stupid that meant they could get rid of him very quickly for gross misconduct. What if he did do something bad enough for ITV to do that, and PS could either step in and say to give him another chance, it was a stupid mistake, and he didn't want it taken further OR he does nothing and allows MM to get suspended pending investigation that will probably lead to dismissal. Then MM gets angry... then he stops feeling inclined to keep quiet even if it means messing up his own chances of future opportunities. Then he feels like PS has "fucked him over".

I think that SS used to go out with MM’s older sister, Alice, who now lives in Japan with her husband and runs a dance school.

They both shared the same music teacher years ago. Same music teacher also worked for the 2Faced Theatre Co.

Good find!

Reactions: 12
Anyway, back to the earlier post that said MM had got drunk at the NTAs and then approached PS and was removed by security. This has got me thinking about something that's been bugging me... a post in a previous thread said MM was angry that PS had 'fucked him over' ... see that language didn't make sense to me because if he was moved to Loose Women then he still had a job with ITV, perhaps even a better job than before. He might have felt pissed off that things had gone sour with PS and he'd been moved off 2 shows, but the phrase 'fucked over' doesn't fit. Employment Law means ITV would have to take several steps to get rid of him entirely even if one of their top presenters was pushing for that (verbal warning, written warning, proof that they tried to help him improve) UNLESS he did something stupid that meant they could get rid of him very quickly for gross misconduct. What if he did do something bad enough for ITV to do that, and PS could either step in and say to give him another chance, it was a stupid mistake, and he didn't want it taken further OR he does nothing and allows MM to get suspended pending investigation that will probably lead to dismissal. Then MM gets angry... then he stops feeling inclined to keep quiet even if it means messing up his own chances of future opportunities. Then he feels like PS has "fucked him over".

Good find!
Agreed, though if this were the case, my feelings are that whatever occurred still reflects badly on PS, perhaps a behaviour from the PS playbook.

Reactions: 1
Yes, after doing more digging, it appears SS was in a relationship years ago with MM’s older sister. Found her old MySpace page where she has SS as one of her ‘connections’ and there are two photos of them together looking very much a couple. So that must be how MM came to know SS in the first place, via his sister.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I think I have discovered the link between SS and MM (apart from attending the 2Faced Theatre Co).

Just had a nosey at SS’s most recent Twitter post where someone asks SS to comment on the rumours that are in circulation. A mutual friend of SS and MM jumps in to rubbish the rumours and says that SS used to go out with MM’s older sister (of which he has two, Alice - the one living in Japan - and Orla).

This probably explains the link between the two families and why SS was once having Christmas lunch with the MM family years ago. What do you think? Screenshots attached.

Edited to add: SS went out with MM’s older sister for 6 years and sees him as a little brother, according to the mutual friend.
This is what I don't like about social media. A stranger who doesn't even have a real name (ie, EnchantedLifePath) pours scorn on your every reply, even though you're a family friend, and then calls you "Mr Know It-All". There's no need for that, either.

There's no doubt much of this looks sketchy but we should also take on board the point of view of people who KNOW SS and MM.

Reactions: 5
Nothing new see seems to be coming out, the only difference I have noticed more tweets from people in the industry ie make up artists at BBC . More online journalists taking part from Blogs etc. Katie Hopkins who has taken the route on Twitter I have Why Now , Joan Collins outburst etc. She is also comparing the treatment of Caroline Flack to PS.

Reactions: 3
Can we not make this into a gay male thing, we know that most paedophile rings are actually straight males abusing young girls, many of which have been covered up by the establishment for years.
I didn't mention men. You're the only one who did that.

I, darkly, thought "ooh good on her taking one for the (itv) team and getting the spotlight off PS"

I'm a terrible person.
The timing is terribly suspicious. It really would be something if Flack was disposed off either as a diversionary tactic, or because she knew something.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Nothing new see seems to be coming out, the only difference I have noticed more tweets from people in the industry ie make up artists at BBC . More online journalists taking part from Blogs etc. Katie Hopkins who has taken the route on Twitter I have Why Now , Joan Collins outburst etc. She is also comparing the treatment of Caroline Flack to PS.
Yes, as far as I can see, a few more celebs are becoming more vocal about the whole PS thing, eg Katie Hopkins and Jodie Marsh. Hopefully, this will courage others to come forward with their thoughts.

The timing is terribly suspicious. It really would be something if Flack was disposed off either as a diversionary tactic, or because she knew something.
I really don’t think it’s this at all. It’s a coincidence that this has happened around the same time.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
In reply to an old post on last thread regarding John Leslie......

I know JL, or did years ago and was part of his social scene back in the day when it all kicked off for him. Friday nights were legendary at his house....was he a predator? No. A sexual abuser? No. He was a young man in the public eye who literally had fame hungry girls throwing themselves at his feet everywhere we went. He was nothing more than a bit of a playboy, could get a bit boisterous after a night out and who threw himself into that lifestyle. But the real JL was an extremely generous nice guy, would give you the shirt off his back and was actually quite shy and a little awkward! The way he has been vilified and his life ruined (and that of his extremely lovely parents) is tragic. He opened up his house with generosity , got a bit carried away in the lifestyle but there was nothing sinister at all, and I was around him a lot. Don’t believe everything you read peeps! Although saying that, I do have a diff vibe from PS......
My sister was a friend of John Leslie and she’s always said pretty much the exact same about him. Such a shame what happened to him, he didn’t deserve it at all

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 2
Totally agree, Spivey sounds like a homophobic wanker!
I fell down the Spivey rabbit hole some years ago. He believed then that terrorist attacks were false flags, and that Lee Rugby was not murdered, or never existed, or something. Went to court for it, I think.

Large pinch of salt, everyone 😘

Reactions: 10
My sister was a friend of John Leslie and she’s always said pretty much the exact same about him. Such a shame what happened to him, he didn’t deserve it at all
Oh god, let's not start about JL again. Think we did that to death already and consensus is that he's not a nice person, end of.

Yes, after doing more digging, it appears SS was in a relationship years ago with MM’s older sister. Found her old MySpace page where she has SS as one of her ‘connections’ and there are two photos of them together looking very much a couple. So that must be how MM came to know SS in the first place, via his sister.

Good hunting, do we know WHEN he dated the sister?

Reactions: 9
Oh god, let's not start about JL again. Think we did that to death already and consensus is that he's not a nice person, end of.

Good hunting, do we know WHEN he dated the sister?
Well, it appears she has been living in Japan for around ten years. While over there she met her now husband and has had children. So, it must be over ten years ago at least.

Reactions: 1
Well, it appears she has been living in Japan for around ten years. While over there she met her now husband and has had children. So, it must be over ten years ago at least.
She was born around Dec 1986 so is just under 10 yrs older than MM. I think she looks around 20 in those MySpace photos making it around 2006 - when MM would have been around 10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.